Reviews for I Never
Romantic Journalist chapter 44 . 7/6/2015
Did you make a video? Awesome story, but the way.
HawthornSword chapter 42 . 5/27/2015
I think this story is really well written, especially the sexy bits. I am usually a little skeptical about those scenes because most people write them all the exact same way, and they are either boring or crude. Yours aren't that way at all. This story was sweet, romantic, sexy, exciting, funny, and thoroughly enjoyable all the way through! :)
Heather chapter 44 . 4/10/2015
Super ending to a wonderful story! Great job, I can't wait to read more from you :)
Nordom chapter 44 . 1/20/2015
Time to do the 250th review ! I really liked this story so far but i think that the end is rushed. The Chaos is too much centered about their relationship, there's no other danger coming to beacon hills while Lydia was in MIT for example, and how did she discovered her pregnancy ? It's good but pieces are missing to make it excellent.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/4/2015
ok so I reallllly liked this story but hated the MIT thing also hated the ending. to me it kinda felt like you stopped caring and just wanted to be done with it.
anneryn7 chapter 43 . 10/13/2014
OMGAH. IT'S FINALLY FINISHED. *sob* I started reading this, what feels like FOREVER ago, the first time. Then, I couldn't remember when I stopped reading (life got hella busy), so I decided to binge and re-read all of it. I started at like 7/8pm and it's 3am now. It's so beautiful! Thank you, SO much for posting! I look forward to reading more of your stories! :)

XO
Anneryn
AlisonBlock chapter 44 . 10/7/2014
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Did I mention yes? It would be fantastic. I love fan videos, please do some for this fic.
Raychel chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
I am so in love with this story! Love it :D
Had me laughing out loud :P
Oreh Keats chapter 44 . 10/5/2014
Love to see a fanvideo
Nikki chapter 44 . 10/5/2014
I'd watch it for sure.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/5/2014
Totally interested!
Aela222 chapter 43 . 8/14/2014
Hello!
It was the first time I read a fanfiction about the pairing Lydia/Stiles/Derek. And I really liked it! It was surprising but in the same time quite obvious, like it was some how natural to see the three of them end (ended? Arf, I'm French and even if I'm almost fluent I still have some doubts about grammar) up together. I'm just a little sad about Peter because I like this character (yes, I like psychopaths, especially when they are "a satan in a V neck").
So, thank you for this story! Maybe see you soon on an other one.
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
All I can say is WOW.
Carkann chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Really great story so far. Can't wait to see where it goes :). I noticed a lil mistake though, earlier in the chapter when Alison was talking to Lydia she said Derek killed her mom, but then at the end of the chapter Lydia's mom talked to Alison's mom and said she wasn't at her house lol :) I can't wait to see Stiles and Derek's reaction since Lydia is "dating" our sour wolf :)
ficaholic chapter 43 . 4/13/2014
U are vry talented as a writer luved the story sad to see its over