Reviews for Tears Don't Fade On Their Own
soniko chapter 17 . 7/19
Sounds like all three are gonna be the awesome stories!
MultiShipsLover17 chapter 7 . 7/8
Great Story I love it
Nah Nahila chapter 22 . 7/7
Very good, update soon
starships13 chapter 22 . 7/6
I just found your story and I love it
great job
please update soon
Greeeaaaat, this is my favorite chapter too. Update soon please
Kick Lover chapter 22 . 7/4
Update this chapter was awesome
autumn1999 chapter 22 . 7/4
Great chapter! I'm so happy that Jack and Kim kissed! I wonder if Kim knows this Victoria chick. I can't wait to see what happens next chapter! You're an awesome writer too! Keep up the great work! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!C:
Bluedog270 chapter 22 . 7/3
Don't let anyone stop you from writing. That's the best thing I've learned from my life and it's the best thing to live by. There was a time in my life (during my undesirable "break" from ff) where I was about to give up with everything. But then as I tried to do just that I figured out that wasn't a way to live; by giving up. If there is something in this world that you love, don't give it up. Because in truth, it isn't going to help you any.

I saw your Author's Note about people finding out about your writing and your absence. Who gives a damn about what they have to say? Your reveiws, even with this fandom getting slower and slower with reveiws, are over 400. There's over 3,500 stories in this section you have one of those stories with over 400 reveiws. Be proud of yourself. Look at your stuff and be like "holy crap I did this and people love it" .

I read your story. It has potineal. The plot is pretty damn good. The cliffhangers and backstory you shed in this chapter were great. Keep at it :)

So anyway, my goal in this long-ass rant is to say never to give up. Life is hard but it's easier if you have something you love doing by your side - like writing.

Sorry if it was a long Reveiw, just wanted to talk with you a little bit. I can't wait for the next chapter for this, and thank you so much for having Broken Cords as one of the few stories in your favorites list. :D
Camela1998 chapter 22 . 7/2
Love it
Great job
Update soon!
theditor chapter 22 . 7/2
update soon!
KickForever99 chapter 22 . 7/2
Great chapter! can't wait for more, I'm really glad you're back :)
Kickfeaver chapter 22 . 7/2
Great chapter ! Update can't wait to find out how this Victoria person is .
You tell them I love this story.
Butterfly Kitty chapter 21 . 7/1
OMG, I'm so glad that you didn't let them win. I honestly cannot wait to read what you post on this next! If you ever need anything (regarding bitches who tell you to stop doing what you love) I'm always here okay?
Kick Lover chapter 20 . 6/30