Reviews for Tears Don't Fade On Their Own
Gaby chapter 17 . 3/29
I like choice b
TwilightWolf13 chapter 22 . 3/8
Please update soon. I Love the story so far. You are a great writer don't stop.
KC2003 chapter 22 . 2/2
hey my name is my username, im just too lazy to jog in. I really like your story and I hope you update soon, if those people are being like that to you again dont listen to them, If you enjoy doing something then it is not their right to tell you you shouldnt. And trust me, I have been there. dont feel pressured or anything but I will be excited to read your next chapter! hope you update soon and i really love your story it is amazing!

-Casey
P.S. ya just incase you were wondering, i am a girl and I am your age
Nkelly3251 chapter 22 . 1/31
Update plz soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/9/2015
Are you dead or something
soniko chapter 17 . 7/19/2015
Sounds like all three are gonna be the awesome stories!
hartsbreak chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
Great Story I love it
Nah Nahila chapter 22 . 7/7/2015
Very good, update soon
starships13 chapter 22 . 7/6/2015
I just found your story and I love it
great job
please update soon
Guest chapter 22 . 7/3/2015
Greeeaaaat, this is my favorite chapter too. Update soon please
Kick Lover chapter 22 . 7/4/2015
Update this chapter was awesome
autumn1999 chapter 22 . 7/4/2015
Great chapter! I'm so happy that Jack and Kim kissed! I wonder if Kim knows this Victoria chick. I can't wait to see what happens next chapter! You're an awesome writer too! Keep up the great work! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!C:
Bluedog270 chapter 22 . 7/3/2015
Don't let anyone stop you from writing. That's the best thing I've learned from my life and it's the best thing to live by. There was a time in my life (during my undesirable "break" from ff) where I was about to give up with everything. But then as I tried to do just that I figured out that wasn't a way to live; by giving up. If there is something in this world that you love, don't give it up. Because in truth, it isn't going to help you any.

I saw your Author's Note about people finding out about your writing and your absence. Who gives a damn about what they have to say? Your reveiws, even with this fandom getting slower and slower with reveiws, are over 400. There's over 3,500 stories in this section you have one of those stories with over 400 reveiws. Be proud of yourself. Look at your stuff and be like "holy crap I did this and people love it" .

I read your story. It has potineal. The plot is pretty damn good. The cliffhangers and backstory you shed in this chapter were great. Keep at it :)

So anyway, my goal in this long-ass rant is to say never to give up. Life is hard but it's easier if you have something you love doing by your side - like writing.

Sorry if it was a long Reveiw, just wanted to talk with you a little bit. I can't wait for the next chapter for this, and thank you so much for having Broken Cords as one of the few stories in your favorites list. :D
Camela1998 chapter 22 . 7/2/2015