Reviews for Tears Don't Fade On Their Own
Greeeaaaat, this is my favorite chapter too. Update soon please
Kick Lover chapter 22 . 7/4
Update this chapter was awesome
autumn1999 chapter 22 . 7/4
Great chapter! I'm so happy that Jack and Kim kissed! I wonder if Kim knows this Victoria chick. I can't wait to see what happens next chapter! You're an awesome writer too! Keep up the great work! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!C:
Bluedog270 chapter 22 . 7/3
Don't let anyone stop you from writing. That's the best thing I've learned from my life and it's the best thing to live by. There was a time in my life (during my undesirable "break" from ff) where I was about to give up with everything. But then as I tried to do just that I figured out that wasn't a way to live; by giving up. If there is something in this world that you love, don't give it up. Because in truth, it isn't going to help you any.

I saw your Author's Note about people finding out about your writing and your absence. Who gives a damn about what they have to say? Your reveiws, even with this fandom getting slower and slower with reveiws, are over 400. There's over 3,500 stories in this section you have one of those stories with over 400 reveiws. Be proud of yourself. Look at your stuff and be like "holy crap I did this and people love it" .

I read your story. It has potineal. The plot is pretty damn good. The cliffhangers and backstory you shed in this chapter were great. Keep at it :)

So anyway, my goal in this long-ass rant is to say never to give up. Life is hard but it's easier if you have something you love doing by your side - like writing.

Sorry if it was a long Reveiw, just wanted to talk with you a little bit. I can't wait for the next chapter for this, and thank you so much for having Broken Cords as one of the few stories in your favorites list. :D
Camela1998 chapter 22 . 7/2
Love it
Great job
Update soon!
theditor chapter 22 . 7/2
update soon!
KickForever99 chapter 22 . 7/2
Great chapter! can't wait for more, I'm really glad you're back :)
Kickfeaver chapter 22 . 7/2
Great chapter ! Update can't wait to find out how this Victoria person is .
You tell them I love this story.
Butterfly Kitty chapter 21 . 7/1
OMG, I'm so glad that you didn't let them win. I honestly cannot wait to read what you post on this next! If you ever need anything (regarding bitches who tell you to stop doing what you love) I'm always here okay?
Kick Lover chapter 20 . 6/30
Please update
autumn1999 chapter 21 . 6/30
I'm so happy you're updating this story again! I can't wait to see what you have planned for this story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!C:
theditor chapter 20 . 6/29
right on for writing even if other people think it's weird

Writing is one of the forms of self expression that's going to be remembered the best after time goes by, who cares about fashion, or actors, or that crap
Writing will continue to exist and writing will continue to make people laugh, cry, smile, have feels, be angry, all ranges of emotions-writing lets you be a part of that

and good for you for being a part of that- and write what you want, because it's a known fact that the stories that are enjoyed the most are the ones where the author writes what he/she wishes, not what people are telling them to write, otherwise, it won't be genuine

here's to you continuing to write and hopefully getting better and growing with it as you do!
TakeEveryRiskDropEveryFear chapter 20 . 6/29
Yay! I'm glad you stood up for yourself, Charity!
I'm still with ya!

~Kristina
KickForever99 chapter 20 . 6/29
I'm so glad you stood up for yourself, you're free to do whatever you want, if you love writing then do it, go for it. And I would totally read the rest of the story :)