Reviews for Fire and Ice: Night Eternal
XSDStitch chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
I can think who the cheetah is but the others... no clue! Or did I miss soemthing?
XSDStitch chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
Sparx and Koryu agreed on something? WORLD DOOM!

And about the not believing in vampires... Solaria... I have a few vampires here that complains about that.
D.J. Scales chapter 15 . 6/14/2013
Nice Epilogue and a great story.
D.J. Scales chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
Alright great chapter.
XSDStitch chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Sparx... you should already known that these three dragons always do stuff that you consider as bad, worse or worst idea of their lifes. The only thing you can hope of is... TO SURVIVE! HOHOHOHOHOHOHO!
D.J. Scales chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
So that explains how Spyro got from White Isle to the Mountain Fortress.
D.J. Scales chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
Interesting. So great job introducing the Earth Dragons. And Red pretty much knows that Gaul and the Apes are on Malefor's hit list. Seems like the only servant that Malefor's going to have left is Red Himself.
XSDStitch chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
Than Fugeo's kids are a rare sight also XD

NIce job in introducing Seafang here and you got my surprsied by the other pair of dragon twins. And has Gaul really no clue about the Dark Masters true idendity?
D.J. Scales chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
Well this worked out well. I never thought we'd be doing another Original Chapter. I thought Gaul was going to pay a visit soon enough. Either way I liked the part where Sparx punched out Sniff.
SpyroxCynder Fan chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
... they zerg rushed him

LOL
XSDStitch chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
I think I know what these two points are! *grin*

But something else: I have a book where a King sits on a throne made of dragon bones... but dragon lamps are new for me! Interesting idea...
XSDStitch chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
Seems these Pirates always shows up in bad times
D.J. Scales chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Now that rocked. Nice.
XSDStitch chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Looks like Cynder is really sad
D.J. Scales chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Nice work man. And FYI great Reference to the Original Spyro Series and the Skylanders Series.