Reviews for The King of Scotland
jamie.wan.kanobi chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
How could anybody be so cruel and abusive to their own flesh and blood. And not care about her or her happiness. She never did anything to harm her father he never got over his first wife's death and it gives him no excuse to do what he did. And I'm glad with the fact she fell in love with someone who cares for her and would do anything to Procter her. I agree with this person.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Leona chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Aaaahhh! That was so cute! Robert is so adorable going to her before the wedding just because he couldnt wait to kiss her! So sweet! XD i cant believe its over! But excited for the sequel! and awesome title for it!
guest chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Looking forward to the sequel! Hope it's soon.
Hyourin chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
YESYESYESYSYEYESYYESYESYSEYSEYSEYSEYSSSSSS

I think you gave me a stroke.
I love you.
MissiB chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
HELL YEA! *punches the air* that was AWESOME! Cant wait for the sequel!
ujemaima chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
Aw that was beautiful. A delightful, emotional story.
Grace5231973 chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Great ending! I will definetly read the sequel!
wiccagirl-2005 chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
That was not nice! Cant wait to read the sequel The Queen of Scotland, Dont take so long to write it ok. Great story!
Girlyemma96 chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHH OMG SHES PREGNANT. Beautiful chapter can't wait for the sequel :)
arissita chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Aaww what a wonderful story this is one of my favorite from all the stories I'm reading. I'm sooo happy and excited that Belle is pregnant! D and that is going to have a sequel! 8D

I hope you bring us soon the sequel, I'm dying to read!
thedoctorsgirl42 chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
I love the ending great job :)
rachaellv chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Perfectly lovely! Thank you so much for such an amazing story. Can't wait for the sequel! xx
Stargate533 chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Yay happy ending! For sure want a sequel! I will be on the look out :)
cheesyteal'c chapter 14 . 4/27/2013