Reviews for Why We Fight
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 49 . 3/23
It gets better with every chapter! How is that even possible? xoxo
bulldozed88 chapter 49 . 3/17
Oooo maybe they don't need Vivienne now, after all if she collapsed she's probably dead unfortunately. I really like that Elena and Elijah expressed their feelings, Elijah had genuine fears and it's nice that they are all put out on the table? Can't wait for more.

I absolutely love this story!
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 48 . 3/3
Another excellent chapter! You never disappoint! xoxo
Sarah August chapter 48 . 3/2
Oh wow. What a turn of events. Never expected that.
bulldozed88 chapter 48 . 3/2
Ooooo well that's a sudden change! Klaus...human?! How will he survive lol. Love it! I can't wait to find out the others reaction.
bulldozed88 chapter 47 . 2/5
Awwww it was all part of a plan, noble Elijah! I'm glad he's okay! I love it and I was so happy to see you posted another chapter!
lesa.blazer chapter 46 . 12/31/2014
Please please please continue
bulldozed88 chapter 46 . 12/5/2014
Great update! But why is Vivienne helping now when she spent a lot of time kidnapping and torturing Elijah. How did he forgive her?
bulldozed88 chapter 45 . 10/10/2014
Yay! You updated im so happy!

I can't wait to read what happens next!
bubbie.luv21 chapter 44 . 10/4/2014
Oh dear god! I need an update! You seriously need to be a TVD writer! Your story is unique and amazing and so much fun to read. Elejah is my heart! I love how you not just focused on then but others as well. Amazing stuff!
bulldozed88 chapter 44 . 7/22/2014
The letter was so sad and I loved the fact that you Elijah and Elena to lean on each other at the end.

I really hope you update this
Kaeler chapter 43 . 6/11/2014
Oh god please tell me Elijah isn't going to go all mytar on us! And that Elena will talk to him soon! On god I can feal it already I'm going to ball like a baby when I read what was in Katrinas letter:( oh I hope there relationship will be alright after this!
bulldozed88 chapter 43 . 6/2/2014
Awwww I love this, I really hope Elena heard Elijah's speech, it's not only her who's grieving. I know she's upset but they should be together not seperate as they both lost someone.

Follow the cards really lol

Update soon
amypond271 chapter 42 . 5/17/2014
Another great chapter!
bulldozed88 chapter 42 . 5/16/2014
Awww yay! They have figured out more, I must say they all work well together! That's one massive car by the way lol

Update soon, I'm really enjoying this
146 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »