Reviews for Why We Fight
bulldozed88 chapter 42 . 5/16/2014
Awww yay! They have figured out more, I must say they all work well together! That's one massive car by the way lol

Update soon, I'm really enjoying this
amypond271 chapter 41 . 5/13/2014
Another wonderful chapter!
bulldozed88 chapter 41 . 5/12/2014
Noooo Poor Kaspar! Yeah hopefuly a reunion is soon. Dominic needs to be sorted! They just can't catch a break!

Thank you for the update.

Hope to see anther chapter soon
amypond271 chapter 40 . 5/9/2014
Another great chapter!
losientonoestoyaqui chapter 40 . 5/7/2014
omg I've just read the entire Elejah saga straight through. I am DYING for more. This story is excellent! More Elejah scenes pleaaaaase
bulldozed88 chapter 40 . 5/5/2014
Oh I love your updates, they are always worth waiting for. I'm excited for them all to reunite, they've been apart so long and so much has happened between them.
Emowyen chapter 39 . 4/22/2014
Loving your story! So many twists and turns. Can't wait to read more! I was shocked and sad that Stefan died and shocked that Katherine actually helped Caroline. Really hope that Dominic did not hear about the compass and doesn't get it while they are on the tomb! Update soon!
bulldozed88 chapter 39 . 4/7/2014
Yay! now all we need is the full reunion, Elena will be so sad about Stefan, Elijah may be sad about Katherine. I love it!

Update soon, I look forward to it
Ghostwriter chapter 39 . 4/6/2014
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! I love this. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Supabec chapter 38 . 4/3/2014
Hi just read your story so far it's awesome great wirting please continue :)
bulldozed88 chapter 38 . 3/31/2014
Yay! You don't know how happy I am you updated!

Great update and great turn of events

Keep updating, I love this!
bulldozed88 chapter 37 . 2/7/2014
I have just spent days reading through your Elejah saga, I'm hoping you will come back and update. Your writing is fantastic and I hope you finish it :)
beverlie4055 chapter 37 . 11/4/2013