Reviews for Why We Fight
Elejah88 chapter 48 . 3/2/2015
Ooooo well that's a sudden change! Klaus...human?! How will he survive lol. Love it! I can't wait to find out the others reaction.
Elejah88 chapter 47 . 2/5/2015
Awwww it was all part of a plan, noble Elijah! I'm glad he's okay! I love it and I was so happy to see you posted another chapter!
lesa.blazer chapter 46 . 12/31/2014
Please please please continue
Elejah88 chapter 46 . 12/5/2014
Great update! But why is Vivienne helping now when she spent a lot of time kidnapping and torturing Elijah. How did he forgive her?
Elejah88 chapter 45 . 10/10/2014
Yay! You updated im so happy!

I can't wait to read what happens next!
bubbie.luv21 chapter 44 . 10/4/2014
Oh dear god! I need an update! You seriously need to be a TVD writer! Your story is unique and amazing and so much fun to read. Elejah is my heart! I love how you not just focused on then but others as well. Amazing stuff!
Elejah88 chapter 44 . 7/22/2014
The letter was so sad and I loved the fact that you Elijah and Elena to lean on each other at the end.

I really hope you update this
Kaeler chapter 43 . 6/11/2014
Oh god please tell me Elijah isn't going to go all mytar on us! And that Elena will talk to him soon! On god I can feal it already I'm going to ball like a baby when I read what was in Katrinas letter:( oh I hope there relationship will be alright after this!
Elejah88 chapter 43 . 6/2/2014
Awwww I love this, I really hope Elena heard Elijah's speech, it's not only her who's grieving. I know she's upset but they should be together not seperate as they both lost someone.

Follow the cards really lol

Update soon
amypond271 chapter 42 . 5/17/2014
Another great chapter!
Elejah88 chapter 42 . 5/16/2014
Awww yay! They have figured out more, I must say they all work well together! That's one massive car by the way lol

Update soon, I'm really enjoying this
amypond271 chapter 41 . 5/13/2014
Another wonderful chapter!
Elejah88 chapter 41 . 5/12/2014
Noooo Poor Kaspar! Yeah hopefuly a reunion is soon. Dominic needs to be sorted! They just can't catch a break!

Thank you for the update.

Hope to see anther chapter soon
amypond271 chapter 40 . 5/9/2014
Another great chapter!
losientonoestoyaqui chapter 40 . 5/7/2014
omg I've just read the entire Elejah saga straight through. I am DYING for more. This story is excellent! More Elejah scenes pleaaaaase
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »