Reviews for Are You Afraid? Trilogy: After Midnight
RASPBERRY LOVER chapter 3 . 1/9
I'll help you write it please just tell me your ideas and i'll help
ScottishSilence chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
I really would like to read the rest of this! It's going along nicely, and I loved the first to books.
Daddysgirl11 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Hi! So I understand that you are busy and that I've already reviewed for the third chapter, but I really hope you continue this. I seriously keep going back to reread it and the first two and I wish I knew what happens. Like whatever happened to Thomas? Did he just disappear after showing Ally all the memories? And why did shefqll into his specific grave in the last story? What happens to the during college? I have a feeling this could be just as epic, if not more epic than the others! Everyone loves your stories and I do too. Every one of them! Even the ones that aren't finished yet, like this one and Someone Else's Girl. They are all amazing! And the ones that are finished are totally some of my top twenty. Probably all time favorite. I know Mayday is one of my two favorites in the whole family, even out of the ones I wrote.
Taylor Raye Pember chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Please get to the part about the noises! I need to know!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Write more
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Best story
DEMI AUSSLY FAN chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
PERFECT!
Mackenzie chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Hi! I feel you should add some more chapters! this is sooo good i couldn't put my laptop down!
November 16, 2013
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
update now please
Daddysgirl11 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Please, please, please, don't delete this! I love it so much!
Xx.Skyla.xX chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Keep writing, Its a great story like the rest .
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Continue plzz
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
You could write about Susie and Lilys ghosts, like they find susies ghost and she haunts them horribly and they can't work out why she is torturing them and there is a reason behind it all...
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
these stories are so amazing! i am obsessed! i love the romance, and the scary parts kept me up all night, which means your doing something right haha.. please continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
I love all three of the stories! Although, why was Henry telling them to escape even though Thomas didn't kill him? Never mind my question is way to complicated!