Reviews for Are You Afraid? Trilogy: After Midnight
Taylor Raye Pember chapter 3 . 4/4
Please get to the part about the noises! I need to know!
Write more
Best story
DEMI AUSSLY FAN chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
PERFECT!
Mackenzie chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Hi! I feel you should add some more chapters! this is sooo good i couldn't put my laptop down!
November 16, 2013
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
update now please
Daddysgirl11 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Please, please, please, don't delete this! I love it so much!
Xx.Skyla.xX chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Keep writing, Its a great story like the rest .
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Continue plzz
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
You could write about Susie and Lilys ghosts, like they find susies ghost and she haunts them horribly and they can't work out why she is torturing them and there is a reason behind it all...
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
these stories are so amazing! i am obsessed! i love the romance, and the scary parts kept me up all night, which means your doing something right haha.. please continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
I love all three of the stories! Although, why was Henry telling them to escape even though Thomas didn't kill him? Never mind my question is way to complicated!
Booklover72 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
K well. I think u should keep writing this story. But no more ghosts. Just make it a normal college story! And for the first two parts of the are u afraid trilogy. AMAZING. scary and romantic! Again I'm up late into the nite ready your stories;). Love them
infinitystar3 chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
please please please keep writing i love this searies so much u are a very talented writer!
AGirlAndHerPen chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Please continue this story whenever you get an idea, I read Are You Afraid? and now I'm addicted to your stories. Your stories are all amazing, and I seriously need to know how this series ends! I might be a little obsessed...