Reviews for Pray
nnoitrasminion chapter 5 . 3/3
Hey. You wanted a review, I got a review for ya. This fic is fucking awesome! When's the next chapter coming? Better be soon cuz I really, REALLY look forward to it.

I got no improvements for ya. "Pray" is amazing, there is no way to improve it. Please update at your earliest convenience. See ya!
slyKat28 chapter 3 . 1/21
I am loving this so far! I can't wait to read what else you have in store!
spacetraintotheUniverse chapter 5 . 12/4/2017
I was going through all my alerts and favorites and decided to reread this and I was reminded just how much I love your Nnoitra-as-Harry! It's really hard to find good HP/Bleach crossovers and I think this one was done excellently. I know it's on hiatus but I really can't wait for another update (and definitely hope to see one soon)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2017
Please keep it up this is awesome!
rosie.com chapter 5 . 9/23/2017
Why did you not continue your even after all this time? It's really good! ;)
Faery66 chapter 5 . 7/29/2017
Hope to read more soon.

D
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2017
(I apologize for channeling Nnoitra and Szayel, but you deserve it for that cliffhanger. Enter, Nnoitra.) "Shit, no! That's fucking IT? They did not just read one hundred thousand FUCKING words just to be left with a DAMN CLIFFHANGER YOU BITCH OR SON OF A BITCH FINISH MY DAMN STORY ASAP OR DEAL WITH MY FUCKING WRATH." (Enter Szayel.) "Or you could let me experiment on them, dear. I'm sure that whatever I can come up with will last much longer than that death eater you killed this chapter. Oh, by the way, Unbelievable, the reader loves the Szayel/Nnoitra pairing and hopes to read more of your work posthaste. They love the Horcrux torment and you have channeled the our spirits well. Be assured the the three of us will be watching you.

With love and hate, the three of us.
Cyber-Kanochi chapter 5 . 4/23/2017
XD
Please update again as soon as you can.
I love this story!
MaK chapter 5 . 1/28/2017
This is really good you should update it please
rain614 chapter 5 . 1/23/2017
Love this so very much
Please update soon
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 5 . 1/17/2017
I find this hilarious. Anymore chapters?
lyrisrose chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
Omg. Keep it up. This story is amazing and I'm addicted. I absolutely love it.
LEpheriusW chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
OOOOHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD
This Is awesome, amazing, wonderful, etc. :D
Is it discontinued? If so : Das sad.
The Princess and the Peanut chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
It's been almost three years... are you ever going to update this? I'm almost gonna pull the Azkaban line!
"I've been waiting... 3 (or 12.. eh semantics) years.. in AZKABAN!"
I'm sorry. I just love this story and want more Nnoitra! He doesn't get reincarnated often.
draco7347 chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters