Reviews for Pray
XD
ashantiregulusblack chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
This story is so funny
rescue 007 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Was good until you decided to make Harry a gay butt pirate. Next time put in the description that this is a homo story. Plot is good just the gayness is too gay.
draco7347 chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
love story cant wait till next chapters
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
The Unbelievable
since u want a f*** review i'll give u a review, ur story is f***king awesome n very f*** funny. ahahaha i think u just made nnoitra 1 of my fav bleach characters now lol. ur story has just became my fav story n i am totally f***ing looking 4ward 2 reading ur story's next coming chapt. u now got me as a fan, reader n supporter of ur story n u. do ur f***ing best n never give up.

447a/f/2009/304/d/b/happy_halloween_by_

hope u get the halloween pic.

luvan1mefang1rl
kewllewk chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I thank you for the warning. I in fact do not like my main characters gay, and I will be going away. No offense to you or anything, just not my cup of tea. I will, however, leave you this review to pad the count, because you were so nice about it.
meh chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
So far this has basically been a delusion with no real point. Your "harry" talks a lot of smack and has nothing to back it up. Yeah he killed the basilisk with a different sword, but you've gone through 3 years already and that's the only real change. You're too scared to actually change anything other than adding a crapton of cussing that the story has no goal other than regugitating the originals with a self-important protagonist.

If you were going to have everything stay the same, it would have been better to just skip the years until he wasn't a whiny little snot that would get the crap kicked out of him since he has no "strongest heirro" or anything that really sets him apart other than a sword he doesn't use. Can you actually imagine a grown adult putting up with an ELEVEN YEAR OLD mouthing off like that? It was funny for a while, but eventually it just got tiresome when I realized nothing was going to change by his presence in this universe.

Oh well. It was interesting for a while. Thank you for using proper spelling and formatting as well. It was easy to read, I just wish there would have been more originality.
loretta537 chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
this is a great story! i hope you update it soon
karl301 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
nmMI
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
I really loved reading this story. IT WAS EPICALLY AWESOME!
Whether or not it gets updated shouldn't matter to future readers!
POTENTIAL READERS SHOULD READ THE FCUK OUT OF IT! THEN READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!
urufu chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
nice cover picture! :3
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
Awesome
Gravity's Child chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
I loved this new chapter! Definitely looking forward to the next one. Is the gang eventually going to run into the Shinigami again?
Allykrau chapter 5 . 4/30/2015