Reviews for Pray
draco7347 chapter 5 . 11/13
love story cant wait till next chapters
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 5 . 10/31
The Unbelievable
since u want a f*** review i'll give u a review, ur story is f***king awesome n very f*** funny. ahahaha i think u just made nnoitra 1 of my fav bleach characters now lol. ur story has just became my fav story n i am totally f***ing looking 4ward 2 reading ur story's next coming chapt. u now got me as a fan, reader n supporter of ur story n u. do ur f***ing best n never give up.

hope u get the halloween pic.

kewllewk chapter 1 . 9/24
I thank you for the warning. I in fact do not like my main characters gay, and I will be going away. No offense to you or anything, just not my cup of tea. I will, however, leave you this review to pad the count, because you were so nice about it.
meh chapter 3 . 9/19
So far this has basically been a delusion with no real point. Your "harry" talks a lot of smack and has nothing to back it up. Yeah he killed the basilisk with a different sword, but you've gone through 3 years already and that's the only real change. You're too scared to actually change anything other than adding a crapton of cussing that the story has no goal other than regugitating the originals with a self-important protagonist.

If you were going to have everything stay the same, it would have been better to just skip the years until he wasn't a whiny little snot that would get the crap kicked out of him since he has no "strongest heirro" or anything that really sets him apart other than a sword he doesn't use. Can you actually imagine a grown adult putting up with an ELEVEN YEAR OLD mouthing off like that? It was funny for a while, but eventually it just got tiresome when I realized nothing was going to change by his presence in this universe.

Oh well. It was interesting for a while. Thank you for using proper spelling and formatting as well. It was easy to read, I just wish there would have been more originality.
loretta537 chapter 5 . 9/18
this is a great story! i hope you update it soon
karl301 chapter 1 . 9/4
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 5 . 8/19
I really loved reading this story. IT WAS EPICALLY AWESOME!
Whether or not it gets updated shouldn't matter to future readers!
urufu chapter 1 . 6/9
nice cover picture! :3
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 5 . 5/16
Gravity's Child chapter 5 . 5/14
I loved this new chapter! Definitely looking forward to the next one. Is the gang eventually going to run into the Shinigami again?
Allykrau chapter 5 . 4/30
Haha ohhhh I love this xD please do continue :D
GOIN CRAY chapter 5 . 4/14
It's been a yearrr :c

I shall follow this no matter what
sirensoundwave chapter 5 . 3/16
AkiraNatsume chapter 5 . 3/10
Man, that was hilarious. I laughed and sniggered during the story. He was hilarious. I hope year six and seven are coming up. I can't wait for them. More chapters please.
This is great I simply can't stop laughing this is the best HP/Bleach crossover ever I've read it 5 times and I'm still not tired of it I really hope you update soon I can't wait I just know it will be great :D