Reviews for Something Like That
JayBee188 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
No no no no This cannot be happening. You fix this. Jess is being so...AGGGH.
IHateTheseThings chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Eeek! Are you going to break Nick's heart, subsequently breaking all of your readers hearts too?! Ha. I kid, I enjoy some angst and conflict. Can't wait for your next update. Great work.
brookemopolitan chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
:OOOOO JESS! Don't give up hope girly!

Your Schmidt was great, though I don't approve of his scheming
IHateTheseThings chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I really enjoyed this! Well written and very honest. Nicely done!
vanillaXtwilight chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
lovely :) great job!
IamPsipsina chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
OK, so I couldn't bring myself to read this as I'm trying to avoid all the promos/spoilers for the next episode, however vague. But this looks very well written for the cursory glance I allowed myself. I am going to follow you and come back next week!x
ReaderofStories chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Really good!
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
oh my... SO MANY FEELS.
asdfghjkl
partydown2002 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I love love LOVE your story! its so well done. you're a great writer! i hope you continue with the story. its nice to see this side of the gang considering how cartoonish it gets from time to time. great job and hope you continue with this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
That was a really nice story! Totally enjoyed it
ihmluvsbooksaim.com chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I loved this. It was bittersweet and kinda just what I needed at this moment. Too many times things are too sweet and fluffy and definitely with this show, but this, this fits. Thanks.
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H I LOVE YOU THIS IS SO GOOD YOU'RE THE BEST I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING KEYBOARD SMASH YYYAYAAYAAYYYYY

NFJKDSBJKSLVNMCVADFKS;FIJSUOTEWUIOTEWNJKDSNJVS.J;
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh I loved this.

I really and truly loved this.

Like absolutely one-hundred percent loved this. I'd quote my favorite parts, but it would be silly to copy and paste your whole story into this little box right?

And while I loved it so much that it may have made me sigh and my heart break a little...I think you ended it perfectly.

If you want to continue it, by all means do! I will read it without hesitation...

But at the same time, with the spoilers leaking through and the fact that it's Jess and Nick and COME ON we know they have a long road ahead of them and it's unfortunately NOT going to be all rainbows and sunshine...

Your ending was kinda brilliant :)
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Really good! More please :)
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This was so wonderful. Great job.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »