Reviews for Arrow
Serenaturner chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
I really hope you do add more to this story or continue it. I'm also reading the Merry Men and I Love both of these stories, they really complement each other well!
serenat
Harm Marie chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
This was good.
Alpha Flyer chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
PTSD is an insidious thing that requires both patience and an acknowledgement that time does not heal all wounds, but will assist in allowing the sutures to hold. This was exquisitely well paced and written. A genuine gem.
Amy chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Aw, so soon? But I'm glad we can keep up w/him in the other story. lol. Of course they came, they all belong together in a weird way - family. I'm sure Tony will be able to control himself.. mostly. haha. Arrow and the agents seem to be adjusting quickly. And talk about surprises. Coulson! Can you think of a better bonus? I think not.
I also loved that the soldier didn't in fact die, and that Tony is helping behind the scenes and most of the others probably don't even know. I hope it works out for him. And for Clint. Like, Bertie won't want Arrow back, b/c that would be so hard on Barton.
Can't wait to see what comes next in Merry Men. Great job on this.
whovian42 chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Both stories were terrific.
Well plotted, well characterized, well written!
I do hope you continue to write in this fandom; your stories are a joy to read.
Qweb chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Loved the story. Tony's surprise at finding agents in his living room was nothing compared to seeing Coulson. Great.
ladygris chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Oh, wow! Really loved that ending. I like how Bertram survived and how the picture of Clint and Arrow in the park helped inspire him to keep going. :)

The rules that Nat and Clint had were a ton of fun, too! Really looking forward to any more of this series you have up your sleeve! :D
Dsgdiva chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Just discovered this story. I really enjoy the Merry Men and didn't realize this was a companion piece until I stumbled across it. Good job!
ladygris chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Another wonderful chapter! Love how Clint called Arrow "El Destructo." LOL!

His back-story caught me a bit off guard, though. Not bad, just something I'd love to see explored a bit more in fanfic. (If it's part of comic canon, then it's something I don't know about.) Loved how he had a safe place he could go, a place where he could just get away from everyone and everything related to SHIELD for at ime.

Really looking forward to the next chapter. :) Particularly how things will work out with his apartment and SHIELD and all that drama.
whovian42 chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Love the way you write the characters - as adults. Messed-up adults, but adults, nonetheless. :)

This story is fascinating - both for the terrific plot, and for the insight into the characters.

Awaiting the next update with anticipation!
Amy chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Oh, I like your OC. Nice background work. Lol, Clint is lucky Natasha let him off as easily as she did when she found him. He and Arrow both seem to be doing much better. Just needed some TLC and normal time. Lol. Oh Tony, you better hide the stuff you like, Clint might encourage Arrow's diet of the odd appliance or furniture now. Hahah.
Shazrolane chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Arrow loose in Stark Tower has me grinning like a maniac.
Shazrolane chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Ah, the fire we heard about in the other story. You're doing a masterful job of weaving together the Hawkeye comics, the movie and your own stories. Keep up the fantastic work!
Shazrolane chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
This is dovetailing perfectly with the comics. I like Arrow's origin here better than the one in the comic. This is a very fun story!
Shazrolane chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
LOL Of course Clint wants to get in on the pool! And I've always thought Pepper was the perfect person to get him out of his funk; she's strong enough not to take his BS, but soft enough (and a civilian non-combatant) which kicks in his protective streak.
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »