Reviews for Arrow
Harm Marie chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Loved this lots.
leoness chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Just want to say - I love this story and the merry men. Awesome writing on all sides, and some of the best oc's I've ever read.
Qweb chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Cursing SHIELD's 'no weapons allowed for agents recovering from possession' clause, Number 24983-P, to be exact - lol
Love the action, too.
Qweb chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
I'd have let Natasha "talk" to Clint's backup. That was worse than negligence.
Clint just needed a reminder that someone cares about him and there is a normal life outside SHIELD.
Yuumii chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
I was confused for a second with the two Phil's. I can't wait to read about the team next.
Estel chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
very very great story ! : )
Amy chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Thank goodness Arrow woke him, but oh no! Clint to the rescue, but who's going to rescue him? Oh wow. I love Arrow's inner monologue and that he's going full on Rin Tin Tin on these clowns. NO! I hope he's okay. That's right, no one touches Barton's dog. I'm glad no one else was hurt and everyone appears okay. But I have to wonder, where the heck was the surveillance detail? Those goons shouldn't have made it as far as they did, let alone all that came after. Uhoh... who's this mystery voice?
Amy chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Aw, lol, this dog is slowly getting into his heart, he just doesn't want to admit it. But his coffee pot.. *joins agents in glee* Oh man, where's the popcorn? I really like that SHIELD took in the guys from Barton's group, as Natasha said, everyone deserves a chance. Of course they were awesome, like Clint would pick anything but the best. ;)
Really don't like his landlord, the guy is scum. And he clearly hasn't heard of service dogs and the laws that protect Clint. Perhaps this will be a push for him to move on, tho I feel bad for his neighbors, who mostly sound like nice people.
ladygris chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
There are sooooooo many possibilities for who this new mystery guy is that I don't know which one to pick!

Great chapter. The action was well-written, and I liked the changes in Clint. He needed something to fight for. I suspect he'll start making a lot of progress now.
Amy chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Whoot! Love me some protective BAM Clint. And I love that there's a pool going on, Clint vs Arrow. *cackles* And so far, the dog appears to be winning. lol. Aw, he's a good pet owner, he got him toys and stuff. Not working, but he tried. I like that Pepper puts Tony's friends as her responsibility, she wants to take care of them b/c they mean a lot to him. Plus, how can you not like the team? Ok, that scene they walked into? Priceless. *rotfl* And it's given Tasha and Pepper even more to bond over. Ha.
Amy chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I feel sad for Arrow, but it was very kind what Steve and Tony did - mostly Tony since Steve was out of the loop. Haha. He should know, you give Tony and idea, he's going to run w/it. But at least it's taking Clint's mind off other things. I think the dog needs a redirect almost as much, Steve might be on to the PTSD thing. Poor baby. lol, RIP Clint's tv. Very cute banter btwn he and the dog, if you can call it that really. lol. I can and I do. ;)
Yuumii chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
The part where the story was told from Arrow's perspective was awesome. And I enjoyed reading the Clint-Arrow interactions. I wonder if the new voice was friend or foe? Probably an enemy? Can't wait to read more
Amy chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I love how Tony just shows up and is like, he's yours, enjoy. lol. That's so typical Stark, and you can't get mad at the guy b/c he means well. It's sweet in his own way. Even if Pepper doesn't agree, haha. Clint and this dog seem to share an attitude, I love it. And oh my gosh, the name? Perfect. Great story so far. I can't wait to see what happens.
Cara chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Awesome! I really like this! I was so disappointed when I realized there wasn't anymore to read, i didn't want it to stop. Please keep this going and update.
ladygris chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Oh, oh! I think I see the set up for something mentioned in the other story!

Great chapter! Clint and Arrow are making friends, and Clint's good humor seems to be returning slowly. At least, his mischievousness is. But trouble is on the horizon with this landlord drama. Sounds like Clint's about to find something to fight for.

Really looking forward to more! Always smile when I see one of your chapters in the email.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »