Reviews for Arrow
Yuumii chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
I love Arrow and Clint interactions. Though the little bit about Natasha at the end was a kinda heartbreaking. Awesome chapter and thanks for updating so fast. Can't wait to read more
Qweb chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Loving this story. Thanks for writing.
ladygris chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
I read this while waiting to see the doctor, and it was very hard not to grin stupidly at poor Clint's misfortune!

I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter! I loved that Steve got so upset at those agents, and I can see trouble ahead for those particular people once Clint finally is able to get over what he's struggling with.

Loved the image of him fighting Arrow for the table leg. He's talking to the dog, at least. Maybe not liking him, but talking to him. That's the first step toward accepting him.

Oh, and Nat's comment. "You got complete sentences." LOL!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
ladygris chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Hmm...as much as Clint isn't liking the dog, I can see this working for him. Should be a not-so-fun ride for him (but fun for us!) as they work through their issues.

Really enjoyed how this is Stark being genuinely helpful. And the dog's own version of PTSD is going to eventually become apparent to Clint.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Maxiekat chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Love the homage to the comic with Pizza Dog / Arrow. Really good start and I like the way you write Clint.
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Liked the chapter.
Shazrolane chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Oh wow, I knew the dog would have some issues but Tony was right - he's the canine equivalent of Hawkeye. Clint's got his work cut out for him on this one. Which is a good thing - more time helping others, less time freaking out, looking for Loki and focused on the downward spiral.
terrik33 chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
It is beautyfull. Arroew ist so cute... please next chapter, you are very god writer
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Liked this.
ladygris chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Okay, fabulous beginning! The dog is a new twist that I have not seen yet, and I'm looking forward to how long it'll take Clint to want to either A)murder the thing, or B) make friends with hit. I'm hoping for the latter one, actually. Dogs-and cats-are wonderful when dealing with hurt people. :)

And Tony! LOL! He's so compassionate, but it's hidden under all that bluster!

Really looking forward to the rest of this story!
Shazrolane chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
**chuckles** I liked this! Meddling Tony, exasperated Pepper, depressed and surly Clint and a dog as grumpy as he is. I'm really looking forward to going along with this ride; great first chapter.
Hawksicle chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
You finally got around to posting it lol. Pizza drunk is finally in the house! Loved this chapter a lot. Until next time!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4