Reviews for To Whom Happiness Belongs
Shadow Elvin Angel chapter 1 . 5/16
This story is amazing. I love how the idea of this story is original. I love how you gave Canada power, which not many do. I enjoyed reading this story and would defiantly read it again.
Katherine A. Jones chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I don't think it was a suicidal Canada fic. It was beautiful, though. I kind of want to know what happens next, but at the same time I want it to stay the way it is.
japan or kiku honda chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I understand what you meant after all he was trying to save his brother since he felt that his brother was more important than him
Arwana13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Okay, first of all, this has to be one of the best interpretations of Canada I've ever seen. And France as well. The stryline in itself was beautiful, especially the entire hair concept. Could you do sort of like a sequel for this one? Alfred finding out what Matt wanted to do or something like that. If not, still loved.
You rock.
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This is soooooo far from a suicidal Canada fic! Matieu actually played the hero! :D Te j'aime, Matieu! Te j'aime beacoup!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I'd love2 see alfreds reaction 2 Matthews plan
Sebastian's Kat chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
So beautiful I love love loved it!
NOMNOMBUNNYWILLEATYOURSOUL chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
i get what ya were tryin ta say
RatchetTheWrenchThrower chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is one of the best Canada fics I've read in a while. It's one of the best I've read in general, I think. I very nearly cried when he sent Alfred away and then when France comes in I cheered out loud. This was awesome to read and just thank you for writing it.
Amavirra chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Don't worry, I didn't see it as suicidal either. I loved it. Fantastic work.
Alicefrost27 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I actually like suicidal Canada Fics, well, this is the first one I've read, but still. It actually shows Alfred's and Matthew's relationship and how the world sees them. Plus, I love fanfics that make me cry!
gohagosa100 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Well one thing I wanna say... Is this is cute! Very very cute! Especially the "ask me once and it will be followed part..."

By the way... I pretty much love suicidal canada... I know I know I sound like a total sadist... But it heightens the suspense even more... That's why I like suicidal canada... Or selfless canada... Whatever it's called...

And if you mix it with ultimate fluffiness... Like Francis's love and sweetness

It's just perfection...

Just like this fic...

Loved this fic!
Booboo chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I was crying from the start to the end of this story!
Dark Void Princess 21 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I enjoyed the story. Though I wish I could read a CanadaxFrance story without thinking of Charles de Gaulle because it really ruins a lot for me (not that it's your problem).

Again I was quite pleased with the story! :)
Nortstar chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
That was ver y nice stiry :) I like it and i tell you it was definatelly not suicidial canada :) It was for me full of brotherly love and Franada sa well :D