Reviews for Stubborn Love
Loved it
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
aw! that was cute. aw!
shippersgonnaship chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Kudos for this! So cute and such a sweet sweet ending btw with Abed ending the scene! Six seasons and a movie yes yes!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is soooo good! Please write another!
nyclove3 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I just devoured this completely when really I have work to do but it's Jeff and Annie and I cannot resist! Anyway, I really enjoyed the way their relationship evolved - like one day they both just couldn't help themselves and they slept together but it was kind of scary with feelings and such but at the same time they couldn't stop doing it because of those feelings. And then it reached the point where they just couldn't deny it any longer because, for Jeff, the thought of it not being there soon with graduation looming just didn't feel right. GUH! Feelings I have them. I loved it. I really hope you write more Jeff/Annie in future. :)
hannahsmetana chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Sixseasonsandamovie! It comes up in my predictive now. I take pride in that. Lovely little fic. Thanks
jeffannie chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
loved it. not OOC at all. very well done and keep it up :)
Anon chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Perfect!
tvlover84 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I'm happy you like the idea of Jeff and Annie because omg that was totally awesome! It was cool they slept together early on and Jeff just got more into her through the year. Love love love this! So good!