Reviews for Count Glitch
pplin chapter 10 . 8/27
pplin chapter 1 . 8/27
The city of China?
Machine-shape guns?
Would you like to train with you?
Didn't she set her name to Countess? So why has it changed to Count?
DarkNekoGreece chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Everyone genastar0 has let me adopt the story! come check it out! :D she is letting me edit and adapt her chapter to add my spice before i continue the story! s/9001408/1/A-Second-Chance
SakuraKoi chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
why it was so good so far
tsukiyo haruna chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
who's alpha?
tsukiyo haruna chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
uh... so which job is count doing? is her brother death? is there feng lan? or any other characters which appear in real life? will everything stay the same as the story but change prince to count?
Quoted chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
I love gui's relationship with count. Please continue! ;)
SakuraKoi chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Wow please update soon
DreamWhisperer99 chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
lol cuuute :) Meap finally got to fight. Love it! :D I was wondering how a Pet Bat would be able to fight and now I know! :D
Also your writing has changed slightly, I can tell. :) Oh well, keep up with the good work! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Writer chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
...Woooow. O.o Meap is one deadly pet that's for sure! Though I was like "How dare they insult cute little Meap! GET THEM!" lol :)
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Writer chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
Hi me again! I've been busy! :D
Now about this chapter... O.O Heavens forbid, you're creepy! "I stroked the side of her face lovingly with the back of my hand that still held her heart..." O.O Remind me to not make you mad!
BUUUUTTT! XD I FREAKEN LOVE THE ENDING! Poor poor Meap! Cracked me up! :D It makes up for your creepiness!
VoraciousReader99 chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
laugh :D there's still some small grammar errors, but I happy that you have it up. :) One step closer!
suntan140 chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
awesome chapter love what meap turn into
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Would you like to steer a bit from canon plot of 1/2 prince?
Hey, watch Hellsing Abridged by Takahata and get ideas from there. Is youtube.

Make Dictator of Life and Gui as Prince/Count's harem.

Make Want to make Count's castle as creepy as you can.
SnowTime chapter 8 . 9/18/2013