Reviews for Tale of the Setting Sun
mandvisahuxx111 chapter 3 . 8h
What naruto can pant from running so little
sabuhi200524 chapter 47 . 12h
thanks for the continuation
I'm glad that you intend to finish this story
I will be happy to read new parts
and finally hello from Azerbaijan
Grim0Reaper chapter 13 . 2/3
I don’t like the seal erasing Naruto’s mind about being a Jinchuriki, but whatever, it’s good otherwise.
Gilgamesh50 chapter 47 . 1/31
Strength wise and skill etc naruto should be wayy stronger right?
Riba Nyabom chapter 1 . 1/29
This must be one of the worst stories i have read on this 's pathetic.
You started with a story where Naruto has taken his training seriously right from the start,is supposed to be a genius like Minato,has early access and complete knowledge of the shadow clones and has been seriously trained by Kakashi.
Yet he is so pathetically weak i don't even see the point of why you would write that background for him if he is as weak as his canon counterpart all things fact you have practically went out of your way to nerf Naruto is even weaker than his canon version,the canon version atleast had a strong mental fortitude and willpower.
WickedOne94 chapter 20 . 1/28
breh...hidan again? this is way to fast to be meeting the akatsuki now
Phazer12 chapter 47 . 1/25
A revival...yes. This is a big cliffhanger, but excited.
Unreal chapter 47 . 1/25
OK. So, I've been following this story for a few years now. And like, wow.

I've loved your version of Naruto, I love your oc's. And I just love the direction of this story.

This plot twist is like, what?

I'm hooked. Please, keep em coming.
stevesgaming87 chapter 47 . 1/24
These last few chapters have been taking the story in a subpar direction. Especially this one.
Nagi Aoe chapter 47 . 1/24
There better be another chapter by the time I get back to this
I'm glad you were able to continiue this after such a long time, and I hope this gets recognised by more people.

I'm very curious about the effects Kotoamatsukami had on Danzo aand I'm hoping for more Konoha scenes soon.
Diametrik chapter 28 . 1/14
It seems weird that you're pushing around the timeline. Firstly, you have Akatsuki going around capturing Jinchuuriki before canon Naruto was even a genin - for some reason making them extract the seven tails from Fuu when they haven't even captured Shukaku, yet, and now you've done a timeskip and pushed back the Konoha chuunin exams and Sand-Sound invasion by two years.
Diametrik chapter 26 . 1/14
It seems like you wanted some epic climax to kill off Mayu and Rai, but the path to get there was overly complicated and unnecessary. Like, the moment of their deaths was good, but it's tainted by the fact I can't help but feel like the situation they're in doesn't make much sense.
Diametrik chapter 23 . 1/14
This whole plan was made by Akatsuki to capture either Mayu or Naruto? Do they have people in Konoha to make them be the ones selected for the mission, then? Even with that, this seems like an extremely over-elaborate plan... I hope there's a good explanation next chapter.
Deadmann1 chapter 47 . 1/14
Cant wait for the 4th Ninaj war with these circumstances.
3,529 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »