Reviews for Tale of the Setting Sun
erehisu-otp chapter 2 . 11/25
My chest hurts reading this chapter
Kenseals chapter 1 . 11/11
I really hope you finish this masterpiece of a story.
HexusBePerplexus chapter 46 . 11/3
I will happily hold you at gunpoint for the next chapter
MyLifeIsUtterShit chapter 1 . 10/24
:'0 wow, ok that hurt
pathless-sage chapter 46 . 10/20
Update please
Hoosthat chapter 46 . 10/17
It’s always the best fan fictions that are left unfinished. Severely disappointing.
lamthai316 chapter 1 . 10/14
I've never read a naruto fiction where natuto has such a mental problem though I understand you are trying to build his character for what's to come.
This is the best fic i have ever read. Update plz
This chapter was terrible. You fully misunderstood the bell test as well as butchering it, gave genin magical powers that somehow let them surprise an A rank jonin which wouldnt be possible unless they were high chunin level, shadow clones are a forbidden technique that wouldnt have been found in a library, sensing chakra isnt something genin are capable of, naruto sensing 2 types of chakra is nonsensical, narutos personality is borderline illogical and the entire team aspect of the test was ignored. You also failed to realise substitutions are one of the 3 basic academy techniques so naruto mistaking it for a clone is illogical aswell, especially if hes gifted enough to surprise and steal a bell from a jonin. So many mistakes, its hard to read. Grammar is weak at best. Seems to be another OC story. Atleast the grammar isnt terrible, but still cant be asked to read this.
dextron11 chapter 46 . 9/10
This is largely ‘OC the fanfic’. Don’t get me wrong, many of the OCs are passable, but it would be nice to know in the description that we won’t be spending much time with most of the actual Naruto characters.
this is just shitty. stopping here
Purgatoryblaze chapter 4 . 9/3
Let me get this straight Kakashi in your fanfiction wasn't allowed to be near Naruto... but is allowed to be his sensei? You see this is what I mean when I say basic sure OC team members aren't basic but everything else is. This whole Fanfiction is just one big cliche and it irks me hell the OC's aren't even that original. This is by far the biggest letdown I've ever read so much potential just to be ruined because the author either can't make a good OC or is afraid to be original.
Purgatoryblaze chapter 3 . 9/3
Why? Why? Why is it that every time a prodigy Naruto Fanfiction is written the author has to be so basic and put Kakashi as Naruto's sensei? Not to mention the Shadow clone should not be in the archives.
Purgatoryblaze chapter 1 . 9/3
The one thing I always hated about Naruto is his need to be Hokage and nearly every Fanfiction has it sadly this one is no exception
Uday Sra chapter 46 . 8/31