Reviews for Tale of the Setting Sun
fernandfeather chapter 16 . 7h
No poor Fu!
The Three Stoogies chapter 22 . 17h
a good chapter hope update again
jjones987 chapter 22 . 18h
great
Mokina chapter 22 . 19h
Ahh I love how everyone thought this actually was a new chapter and are super confused in the comments xD. I really love this, so I do hope you'll continue writing
a105 chapter 22 . 19h
P.S: I'm sad Naruto is ending soon.

Naruto has been over since 2014 and the last chapter was released in 2014, makes me wonder how long this chapter has been sitting for that to be in the chapter.
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 22 . 20h
Yes, a new chapter! :D
Thanks! ;)
shirsong chapter 22 . 20h
Hey! So.. I started reading this today and now I saw that you update the last chapter only hours ago. Which means that you will update soon. How nice to read a story who didn't get abandoned. Anyway, didn't naruto got ended already? At least the manga. To be truthful.. I am not really a fan of this series. I do very much love your writing and your characters and I am so happy sai is in right now.
R-king 93 chapter 22 . 20h
Wonderful chapter
SOB chapter 23 . 2/23
Goddamnit, yes please update
SummerLoveISreal chapter 15 . 2/23
"I collected some rent" favorite fucking line of this chapter lol
GoodbyeLoveCyou chapter 2 . 2/23
I cried, I never cry, you have a way with words.
Marcuz chapter 23 . 2/21
I would really like for this story to continue. It's a breath of fresh air with new characters and a new team instead of the same old combinations. This story is solid and would be worth the effort, please continue.
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 23 . 2/20
Sorry if mine was one of those that prompted the (not chapter) I start to worry about fix writer especially the ones that have good stories and have a tendency to nudge them. I hope you can discover your forgotten knowledge and continue your story their are so many that lay unattended (some of my own sadly, but that's what happens when your laptop starts making noises at you)
Blades of Silver chapter 23 . 2/17
I hope you decide to continue this story :) I just started reading it and I really enjoy it. It's not as long and drawn out as many other Naruto fanfics...and well, I must say I'm excited for the moment Jiraiya learns Naruto is Naruto B) (Plus I really like your rendition of Kakashi in this story). Loved it!
imnotraven16 chapter 23 . 2/14