Reviews for Tale of the Setting Sun
my 2 guys chapter 31 . 9/15
that was good keep the chapters coming
SevvyOmahgawsh chapter 1 . 9/13
Yes. I love this naruto.
AnimeMan4235 chapter 16 . 9/7
...Fucking bull shit. The seven tails is a whole two tails shorter than Miranda, TWO FUCKING TAILS do your math the nine tails is clearly more powerful and dense
Moonacre BunBun chapter 31 . 8/18
My son is rowing up so fast
Moonacre BunBun chapter 26 . 8/18
NUUUU! My son's teammates...
Moonacre BunBun chapter 11 . 8/18
*hugs my son*
stevesgaming87 chapter 31 . 8/13
Not an awful story, but 31 chapters filled with many characters we dont know or have a reason to care about is a bit much. Way to much oc for my taste. I can't speak for others but I read fanfiction to see the characters I know about have things happen to them. I can handle an OC or two but almost everyone except Kakashi and Jiraya were OC's :/ (yes Naru counts as an OC since the only thing he shared with his canon counterpart was a name).

The plot itself wasn't bad and neither was the writing, but this is just not the story for me. I powered through to now because I just can't stop reading something when I've begun unless its truly bad or the grammar is atrocious.
stevesgaming87 chapter 12 . 8/13
Ugh a lil too au with some kind of memory shenanigans. Hope it doesnt keep up for to long.
stevesgaming87 chapter 3 . 8/13
only concern is that I thought the kage bunshin was considered a kinjutsu and thus is the scroll of seals which he boosted from the hokages office in canon.
Noooooo! What have you done to Fuu?!
daragunshot chapter 15 . 8/13
I hope you explain what happen 5 years ago, because you have just been skimming around it and it's VERY annoying.
SevvyOmahgawsh chapter 2 . 8/8
poor kid. well, Teuchi is he has the time, will manage to cheer him up
Arsenal chapter 9 . 8/6
I appreciate this fic so much. I'm so tired of seeing fics that rehash canon that I'm always left scratching my head wondering what the point of it all was if there aren't any substantial change in the canon story.

Your fic smashed canon to pieces from the get go and never lost momentum yet.
Silverfang523 chapter 5 . 8/1
You’re very good at tell not show. Which is not necessarily the best for writing but you do you
Addict chapter 1 . 7/27