Reviews for Tale of the Setting Sun
DarkTriumvirate Writes chapter 37 . 11/20
Glad he has a purpose now! intriguing
DarkTriumvirate Writes chapter 9 . 11/20
Dude the HXH tests were so great man i dont even know how they came up with em.
DarkTriumvirate Writes chapter 4 . 11/20
lovely man..
AshShotX chapter 1 . 11/17
This is for a guy a few comments down “Mastersgtjames”. Uhhh I truly hope you’re joking about the whole whiskers being scars. Like look up a picture of baby Naruto when he was first born, the whiskers were there.

The whiskers come from Kurama when the parent is the one who has Kurama sealed into them. Kushina and Mito didn’t have the whisker marks since they weren’t born from a parent that help Kurama. Naruto, Boruto and Himiwari all have the whiskers because they were born from a parent that help Kurama.
Of course I could be wrong but that’s the only theory that makes sense.
LordHatredX chapter 46 . 11/15
good chapter

! ! ! !
Brandon Boodoo chapter 10 . 11/10
anddddd this is where I drop. Thanks for the 9 good chapters before this huge fuck up xD
Guy below me if you paid attention to Naruto’s development and the events that he was involved in, you would understand why things happened as they did. Naruto literally confirmed he couldn’t become the Hokage in the Chunnin exams.
Ricky chapter 1 . 11/6
My biggest problem with this fic is narutos character, he has no self drive in his life. First he says he wants to be hokage and endure the hardships and win the trust of his fellow villagers than he goes rogue and spits on everything his loved ones wanted for him. Naruto to me is a cannon emo sasuke without the whole revenger personality. Danzō as hokage? Logically speaking no one can just go up and take the seat of kage without approval of the council. Jiraya and Kakashi can be in run for the position. I think that’s lazy writing on your part. On a last note you killing characters like Ino, Kiba and iruka mean nothing simply because their was no connection to them in this story and it looks like you killed them off for shits and giggles.
Mastersgtjames chapter 7 . 11/5
honestly would prefer MC to want to leave the village. To just learn fuinjutsu and stuff. Become OP, learn his heritage and actually LEAVE THE VILLAGE. since they are all so shit to him. fuck being Hokage.
Mastersgtjames chapter 3 . 11/5
so MC is smart, but not smart enough to notice for 3 years that Kage Bunshin transfers knowledge. that MC could have Massively increased training time/abilitiy?
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 11/5
WOW. Several Things here that a lot of other fanfics have done that piss me off.
1st.
That MC's whiskers are birthmarks. Some stories even have people pointing at them, calling them cute. But they are not Birthmarks. They are Scars. From villagers literally holding him down, and carving them into his face, repeatedly.
2nd.
MC not having any money, and the Hokage "generously" paying for his orphanage and stuff. This even happened in the anime/manga. But it's bullshit since MC is the LAST of his clan (supposedly). For both the Uzumaki (a founding clan of Konoha), and the Namikaze (Started with his dad, but he was Hokage). MC apparently had no inheritance or money from the entirety of Uzushiogakure, from the Uzumaki's of Konoha, From Mito Uzumaki, From the Senju, From his mother or his father. Bullshit.
3rd.
MC not having any of his clan heirlooms or secrets. Since Konoha/Hiruzen/Danzo stole ALL of them. Which is beyond fucked up.
deadskull0315 chapter 46 . 11/5
this is such a really good story keep writing it I cant wait to keep reading it
Red1ace86 chapter 46 . 11/5
I can’t wait to see what happens next I love how your story telling
PK Samurai chapter 3 . 11/4
for the LAST f*cking time shadow clone jutsu is NOT forbidden
the one that's forbidden is Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (mass clones) which is banned because it would drain the user of their chakra

man this f*cking fandom
Shadow clone is a forbidden jutsu so it would not be in the archives.
3,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »