Reviews for Tale of the Setting Sun
FreelanceBum chapter 22 . 3/31
Shame you abandoned this fic.
FreelanceBum chapter 18 . 3/31
I don't want any of those three for his pairing lol.
Omgoth chapter 10 . 3/24
I have really been enjoying this story so far, but honestly, one thing has been really bugging me. I get what you're trying to do, with the whole "logic prevails over emotion" thing, but honestly, Naruto seems to be more similar to a young Kakashi than to either of his parents at the moment-which, despite being trained by Kakashi, doesn't make sense because adult!Kakashi is significantly different from how he'd been as a child, before Obito and Rin had died. I get that Naruto's a genius and everything, but the idea that intelligence deliberate cruelty and emotionlessness just doesn't jive with me.

Your writing's really good, and I do love this story. But honestly, Naruto prying off a genin's fingernail? Deciding that he would sacrifice his teammates for a mission? Even for this AU Naruto, it feels OOC. I get that Kakashi didn't give them the whole speech when he usually would, but I can't imagine he didn't give them the "those who disobey orders are trash, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash" talk at least once.

Also, Izumo and Kotetsu always seemed to like Naruto in the series. I'm curious as to why either of them would have ever told Mayu that Naruto was the Kyuubi, and how she even found out in the first place, considering it's such a highly ranked secret that not even Naruto knew.
i like this chapter
Cat Beats chapter 22 . 3/15
Nice chapter and story, I assume that this wave arc will reveal a few things judging from the time devoted to it.
lambtastic chapter 22 . 3/15
So, so far only Mayu knows of Naruto's secret but not Rai right? But Naruto has no clue that Mayu knows? I'm pretty sure rai won't care either. Seeing how he gages his trust based on Mayu's emotions. I really love how Naruto turns out in this too:) The beginning was a little heart breaking though. Please continue soon!
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 22 . 3/14
Good story, its going to be interesting to see where you are going to go from here.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 1 . 3/14
UPDATE!
please...?
SilverRider09 chapter 3 . 2/14
Woah, really? Huh.

But then you realise that the Tajuu Kage Bunshin is just making a lot of Kage Bunshin...
SilverRider09 chapter 2 . 2/14
I WILL CRY FOR YOU.

Wait. Present tense.

I AM CRYING FOR YOU.
*snot and tears dripping down Niagra falls style*
Just A Thought chapter 9 . 2/11
I must say, given the nature of the first test I have no idea how Team Gai could have possible passed. "Disqualified for physical contact" pretty much makes Lee and Neji useless.
Tepheris chapter 22 . 2/1
Great story so far, it's quality is high enough to be in the top hundred on a smaller series. It's definitely better than Aragon Potter's initial chapters.
Rain from a Cloudless Sky... A fox's wedding?
Losing Midnight chapter 22 . 1/27
This story is so amazing! I love all the characters (and I'm really happy with Naruto's hair, red would look so good with his blue eyes) but anyway, your plot is fantastic and your OCs believable. Keep p the good work!
1,504 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »