Reviews for Tale of the Setting Sun
sgriffin730 chapter 22 . 9/15
come on update really oops
hennessyswagg83 chapter 1 . 9/10
can't wait to see this updated again it's actually one of the most well written Naruto story plus I'm a huge fan of a redhead Naruto
sarahmchugs chapter 9 . 9/5
I like the appreciation of Hunter x Hunter.
Vylad chapter 11 . 8/17
I do really love how this was created, it's not just a blind copy of Naruto and introduces new characters instead of the normal Sasuke and shit. . . It's very enjoyable and I'm happy that someone like you is actually out there and I'm even more particularly surprised that this was just found on the internet and not actually published yet it is this good. . . I'm surprised that this hasn't gained more people to read it !
Kyouki no kitsune chapter 22 . 8/7
I really hope you update soon. It's a excellent story. Well thought out and plotted and it would be a waste if this was to end up just another unfinished epic.
TheFairyHunterofKonoha chapter 12 . 8/7
Karin's full name is Karin Uzumaki. Did you know that? I don't think cause you wrote -
Naruto Uzumaki from Konoha, Kabuto Yakushi from Konoha and Karin from Kusagakure.
seekinginnerpeacelove chapter 4 . 8/5
a
Isafish chapter 22 . 7/28
Very interesting take on the Naruto series! I thought it was well written, your writing really improves through the story!
DrLevoda chapter 22 . 7/25
It's been months man... Mouths.
Cryos42 chapter 1 . 7/22
Could it be? Have I finally found something else worth reading while diving in the cliché filled storm of bad writing that is usually the naruto fandom?
Jokes aside,you sir/madam have just earned yourself a new reader.
Anara W chapter 22 . 7/13
interesting, i look forward to reading more.
Please continue!
rockyourlove chapter 3 . 6/15
ah books :) was a tad disappointed that sasuke didn't advance at the same pace as naruto, but fascinated with the new team 7 nevertheless
rockyourlove chapter 2 . 6/15
:'( oh naruto
lamejoke911 chapter 22 . 5/30
Loved it. The whole thing with Akatsuki really got me going. Awaiting an update.
1,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »