Reviews for Tale of the Setting Sun
NarutoTiny0852 chapter 1 . 5/19
a
Oh no Ch. 12’s ending is making me anxious. You write so well though…
A chapter 2 . 5/5
:((((((
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 27 . 4/25
Why do I have a feeling that the Tobi was carrying was mayu? And why do I feel like that this tragedy is a repeat of kakashi's? Don't tell me mayu would be manipulated by obituo?
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 20 . 4/24
Ok, that was interesting.

So Naruto knew his caretaker daughter...? And I supposed that would be mayu? It all make sense if it is indeed true! Why mayu said what she said when Naruto was unconscious and why she had been so afraid of him!

Don't tell me that they cloned Naruto or minato? Is menma a clone of minato or Naruto? Is menma made by that filthy root commander? Or the filthy orochi-peadophile? Hmm, very interesting.
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 14 . 4/24
I knew it
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 12 . 4/24
If this Naruto still wants to be hokage after getting his brain fucked up, then I say bullshit.
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 11 . 4/24
I had have my suspicions before, but now I am sure that the third hokage or someone has put a seal in Naruto so that even tho he would almost be Abel to conn the dots of him being s jinchuriki, the seal would work and make him stop.

Now I just wonder, how will this Naruto react to having a seal that mess with his mind?
millerchristopher1990101 chapter 2 . 4/23
I love it
slOwgoat chapter 27 . 4/21
You make me come to really like your OC’s then…. ahh fuck it lets kill ‘em all off
Ace-Genki chapter 46 . 4/12
I really like this AU you’ve created. I hope everything in life is going great for you , I’ve grown attached to this story and it’s characters and even your OC. I hope to see another chapter soon !
Alisha chapter 2 . 3/28
Poor Naruto. Stupid Villagers.
Demonslayerlover chapter 8 . 3/27
Me at the middle of ch. 9Hmmm, this seems familiar."
Me at the end of ch.9Oh."
FireDragon484 chapter 26 . 2/6