Reviews for Tale of the Setting Sun
Greenhell chapter 46 . 8/21/2020
Naruto is smart in how he utelizes his power. Although he has great raw power and Chakra he never uses it wildly and isn't wasteful. Uses the tanto as the primary for close combat. For the flashier moves he sets them up deceptively for max effect. If he keeps working on his chaka manipulation control could he potentially control every element as he pleases? Could he create Chakra steps to run to the sky's? Could he emulate the kekkei genkai of others? After all every form of power diluted and separated over time since the shinju. And he was born with power from the strongest branch of the tree. Naruto could possibly bend air and remove it from his victims vicinity suffocating them and.. Man I'm way too high lol peace
kingxavi101 chapter 15 . 8/16/2020
and yet another fic where naruto is actually smart yet he cant think straight. he sees that they will never accept him yet he craves their attention? shit doesnt work like that. a normal reaction would be anger and whatnot till someone or somehing changed his mind other wise not nonsense like 'he still craved their attention' just to push the whole stuck to konoha vibe.
kingxavi101 chapter 3 . 8/16/2020
i have just read 3 chapters of the same shit happening over and pver agin in different settings. like really bro? and beside why did the story have to start from his early childhood years? like we all know what happened in those years.
spikeroog chapter 46 . 8/15/2020
OHH you updated my favorite fic! and I loved this chapter! haha thank you for keeping writing you're such a talented writer
I hope you're taking care of yourself in these hard times (corona virus smh)
Bean128 chapter 1 . 8/14/2020
Amazing
Akraken chapter 46 . 8/8/2020
One of the best Naruto stories I have had the fortune of reading. I eagerly await the next update!
thormanator chapter 36 . 8/8/2020
Small error, you said kakshi was to young to be on the front line of defenders during the 9 tails attack. But he was a jonin by that point which you have acknowledged with obitos dream of the past saying he was a jonin, plus óbito "died" before the 9 tails since he was the one who released it. It easier to say he was on a mission since he was part of an u at that point. Age doesn't matter in the ninja work when you are as skilled as him. I think you made a point like that when naruto's team was about to head to wave.
Gimp chapter 46 . 8/7/2020
I hope for more battles dude you write them super good they got that life n death suspense. Naruto real cold doin Tenten like that. My man got no heart. But its cool I can sympathize I know his struggle. Dude should just let it happen with Karin and enjoy those two won't need words to express besides they don't have plans to grow old anyway you dnt need a heart to enjoy sex.
UnkownGenin chapter 46 . 8/6/2020
Best Naruto Fic IMO.
Never liked how the Uzumaki clan was pawned off as a diluted branch of the mighty Senju clan. Better if they descended from Hamura the lesser known brother. Ashura and Indra from Hagoromo, Hyuga and Uzumaki from Hamura. I mean there was a red rinnegan so red hair...
I already like how here the Uzumaki look to the Moon as point of worship. They know where true godly power resides for sure. Hyuga are big on tradition and staying culturaly pure so most likely Uzumaki as well.
They probably messed up entrusting one of their own Mito to the leaf and opening their doors to greedy wolves hence why outsiders are not worthy to even know about them.
FyreDraagyn12 chapter 46 . 8/3/2020
Holy shit goddamn. This is amazing.
Khimaera chapter 46 . 8/3/2020
Thank you for that really long and great reading. I'm looking forward for the next chapters.

Have fun writing,

Khimaera
Me chapter 46 . 8/2/2020
Jeez, by the time you reach chapter 100 there will be more alive OC’s than canon characters. Still good chapter though. If all goes well, maybe I will have my decently written teleporting Naruto. Also, if you choose to write another chapter, unless it is finished in under six month or so can you leave a summary of what has happened prior to the chapter. As I remember realizing you updated Chapter 45, but I had no idea what the story was about so I didn’t have the motivation to read all the old chapters until chapter 46. I knew Naruto had red hair and left the village with Karin, but I forgot why he “hated” the 3rd Hokage, Mayu being a path of pain, him using Fox sage mode, lightning style. If not a summary maybe a place to refresh on Naruto’s abilities. Just an idea.
BlueTea21 chapter 46 . 8/2/2020
This was excellent to read. I can't wait to see what happens next!
WarChicken chapter 17 . 8/1/2020
As always, like in almost all the other promising Naruto fic I've read, regardless if he is considered God of Shinobi or professor, when it comes with his interaction with Danzo, he is still a pussy.. Such a let down.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/29/2020
bro make a pairing for naruto like temari or etc.
3,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »