Reviews for Tale of the Setting Sun
WritingRin chapter 42 . 7/23/2020
I’m dying lol the pressure to ship! It’s an important part of life that I don’t know why you’re avoiding? I mean no one even in the background has had any Romance except in IchaIcha? But *holds hands up* I don’t need Naruto to date anyone. I want him to discover karin’s Uzumaki connection asap. Maybe they’re distant cousins. Anyway... I’m interested in his decision to remake the world. Personally I don’t like it when anyone tries to do such a thing... but we’ll see. I can’t believe Itachi is back! Hope he gets to pass on his information. Also... who became hokage? I’m dumb. It should’ve been Jiraiya so he could get rid of that dang Danzo and find out that itachi is the shadow. Ugh! But i get that he’s suffering over what he lost and what he had to do. Everything is so complicated!
WritingRin chapter 37 . 7/23/2020
Too bad Hinata isn’t with him to heal Kakashi. Also dang obito WHY? No take-baskys! Also I can’t even believe how relieved i feel that Naruto decided not to coldly abandon his village right now. To see all this and walk away... I shudder.
WritingRin chapter 36 . 7/23/2020
You say it won’t be a ship fic but more people need to come to matter to him. Fast.
WritingRin chapter 35 . 7/23/2020
It gave me the creeps when he thought Temari was pretty even though she is! But I want him to like girls. He already liked one when he was 12 in canon... I don’t want him to be interested in Karin or necessarily shy but he was unnecessarily mean to her. anyway. I loved the battle with Kakashi and Naruto. I can’t see anywhere that it fell short.
maxperseus130 chapter 1 . 7/23/2020
A bit rough?! Dude, this entire chapter was beautiful! The standard you're aiming for must be astronomically high!
WritingRin chapter 27 . 7/22/2020
Did I read it correctly that Tobi was carrying a bundle, Mayu perhaps? To try to turn her against him? I’m so sad that Shirakumo and Rai died. I’m interested in Sai perhaps being on their side. I’m also interested in Jiraiya perhaps helping Naruto overcome his misery...
WritingRin chapter 26 . 7/22/2020
No! No no. It’s so sad! Rai shouldn’t die. Mayu isn’t dead yet if it hasn’t been confirmed but I know she might be. And we found out Naruto might’ve killed Mayu’s mom too... who actually wasn’t as cold hearted toward him as she seemed... ahhh how will we ever recover from this?
WritingRin chapter 25 . 7/22/2020
Excuse me who doesn’t like the OCs? Shame on them! That’s just prejudice against original characters you’ve done a fantastic job with all of them!
BeatenLeather chapter 46 . 7/22/2020
To me 98% of this site is filled with garbage. This is the only fic I look to read. Its the only one worth reading. You breath life into characters that resonates emotion to the reader. You know what I mean its why you write the way you do.

BTW your OCs deserve to have proper official artwork commissioned by now including your Naruto of course. Maybe the 3 of them by the campfire? They were short lived but they lived with conviction to the end.

What was the word mouthed by Myu?
Guest chapter 46 . 7/22/2020
Great to see an update, fantastic chapter as usual. Stay safe - looking forward to your next chapter!
WritingRin chapter 17 . 7/22/2020
I have to hand it to you, you’re a deft writer. When you first revealed that the nine tails had come out I tried to think back for any clues. I couldn’t remember any until you revealed it in this chapter—the caretaker’s death. I did get an eerie feeling at the time about that but it never occurred to me that he/kyubi killed it! Love all the background info we’re getting!
WritingRin chapter 16 . 7/22/2020
That was sad and fearful. Glad Naruto realized he only needs to be accepted by some people to start with. I didn’t want him to turn into a monster because of his mistreatment
WritingRin chapter 15 . 7/22/2020
He collected some rent! That is so cheeky. I love it! And I love Mayu because her willingness to accept him is gonna save him... I think. Rai too. Fu too?
WritingRin chapter 14 . 7/22/2020
No mention of kakashi helping him learn that lighting? No reaction from Kakashi that Naruto’s speed looked like Minato’s technique? Not sure if it is the same I just remember his dad had a speed technique
WritingRin chapter 13 . 7/21/2020
I meant to also say I’m happy about Mayu. It’s no way to live” indeed! And Fu is also cool
3,404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »