Reviews for Tale of the Setting Sun
Yamajiji chapter 46 . 7/19/2020
Thanks for the chapter, this is one of my favorite stories. Are they going to rebuild the Uzumaki clan?
Amatsumi chapter 46 . 7/19/2020
Wait is the village concealed in a pocket dimension?
Kalaare chapter 46 . 7/19/2020
Thanks for sharing the chapter. I just found this recently so I'm glad to have already gotten an update. I hope you're still into it because I've really enjoyed it, and it'd be a shame if you were forcing yourself to write without caring for it. I appreciate your effort. Still gonna resent you a bit for ending right there though ;-), I'm dying to see what's become of Uzushio in your story.
Have a great day.
FICSION chapter 46 . 7/19/2020
Awesome chap
Valen Goncalvez chapter 46 . 7/19/2020
Please keep updating! I can't wait to know what will happen next! And thank you for your efforts!
Almighty Spartan chapter 46 . 7/19/2020
Nice seeing a chapter again , will be waiting fir the next one!
Gamelover41592 chapter 46 . 7/19/2020
excellent work on this chapter and lots of deep stuff well done also welcome back :)
ThatWeirdGuyWhoReadsForFun chapter 45 . 7/18/2020
What a beautiful clusterfuck of events this story is.
While I'm not sure about this, the K/D of canon characters in this are pretty high, what with Kiba, Iruka, Temari (?), Orochimaru (?), Killer Bee (?) and Ino being extras that didn't die in the original.

Others also had different fates, Itachi and Danzo being notable differences, Naruto being an obvious one. We also have Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Hinata, Jiraya, Haku, Gaara and more.

There is also the fact that the author took away the whole Six Path Sage/Kaguya bullshit, and taking liberties with Obito's powers changes things by a good amount.

In the end, he took what was already a bleak and messed up world with so many conflicts, and managed to fit in even more problems into it. And for that, I thank you, kind sir.

With all jokes aside, I really do like what you have going on here, giving a interesting take on the abused world of Naruto, giving it a outtake thay truly intrigues those who are willing to delve into it. And I believe that it won't have the mostly happy ending of canon Naruto, and explore the issues in the settings that didn't have a chance before in-canon.

Man it just really feels like people in the story need a good hug and a shoulder to cry on
wait the ones that could do that are probably dead
oh
BlackyMacky chapter 35 . 7/18/2020
“Also, before any of you say anything, this is still not a romance or a Naruto x Karin (or whatever ship) fic.”

So what you’re saying is, it’s Naruto x Karin. Nice
BlackyMacky chapter 25 . 7/15/2020
Bruh you killed off best girl smh.

And I have no problem with Rai and Mayu; they’re not that deep, but i still live them.
Dildo Swaggins chapter 45 . 7/13/2020
"I'll try not to take another 7 months"

"5 months later"

G fucking G
2562894620 chapter 27 . 7/12/2020
Their was history between your OCs and Naruto, they were wonderfully crafted characters. Such a pity they were used off as a heartbreaking moment. Such a pity. This story has turned heavy, heavier then before. Too heavy.
kamui5 chapter 45 . 7/12/2020
So looking forward to more.
2562894620 chapter 1 . 7/12/2020
If this is considered rough and wasn't edited at a later date then this chapter alone shows great promise for the story.
JustDusty chapter 8 . 7/11/2020
oh so he is apparently the genius of the team yet his teammate figured out what he is just by seeing him heal and he's still the conveniently oblivious retard. How kishimoto of you
3,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »