Reviews for Tale of the Setting Sun
Akai Senkou chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
great story so far! keep it up :) I can't wait for the next chapter
Vandun chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
jeet kune do the martial art that bruce lee created or traditional kung fu
serialkeller chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
God, sarutobi is a dickhead, just leaves naruto in his own apartment without any instruction on what to do, like how to cook or clean his clothes. Really hope naruto gets seriously cunning, because otherwise he will just end up like canon naruto with people treating him like shit and him trying to win them over because he really is a moron. Sorry bad points gone. So far it's really nicely detailed, hoping he gets his act together after this. Keep it up, it has huge potential
LincDawg chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Great job on the chapter! I didn't expect another chapter so soon. This is a great depiction of how Naruto must have felt as a child. I hope it gets to his graduation pretty soon, though. I want to see how this turns out when he's a genin.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I really like the picture, and these sort of invert!Naruto can be a blast. Thinking it over, his mother's personality is the only way he could've turned out as he did, but quiet contemplation might assist him in his sphere of reality -his dad's character is left almost entirely to the imagination, really, so you have plenty of space for creativity. Are you planning on giving him the same team and friends, or mixing it up a bit (interaction with Neji, I believe, might go differently. Unless he was more ego-centric than I was lead to believe)? Would he still insert himself into dangerous situations by charging in solely because of morality, or would he shadow and accomplish more or less of the same without drawing attention to himself? Thanks for posting this.
ThatDudeCalledBob chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Fantastic premise and very well-written. I look forward to your future (hopefully quick!) updates.
anarion87 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
nice story so far
Pyr00tje chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Aw, poor tomatohead! Hope it gets better for 'im!
MunkieMagic chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Not going to lie, this story makes happy on the inside. I love how it is written and how your Naruto is portrayed. I would love to read more.
somedayisours chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
I had always been made fun of in school and call the demons child, so in a way I really liked naruto because the story followed a kid like me. And your writeing captures that, so in other words I love it.
Kry Havick chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
good story so far can't wait to see more!
Zelga Lim Li chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
poor naru-chan... hope you make him and sasu-teme friends... sort of... hehe;)
LincDawg chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Nice start. I hope to see more soon.
Read my stuff 007 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
awesone
CEED chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Awesome. I love how you've written this, especially the way and reasons Naruto decides to become Hokage even before entering the academy.
3,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 217 224 225 226 227 228 Next »