Reviews for Tale of the Setting Sun
Isaiah chapter 25 . 7/20/2021
At first I didn't really like the OC's, but after getting to know them they became my favorite parts of the story, they were something new that I could learn to love.
Isaiah chapter 3 . 7/18/2021
This entire series has been amazing so far, I'm just hoping you make Naruto fail or something so he gets put on a team with Sasuke and Sakura, since I feel that aspect shouldn't be taken away from the story and having a full OC cast would kinda ruin this entire series.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/6/2021
Do you realize that "confrontment" isn't a real word?
LA Brat chapter 46 . 7/3/2021
Still with you and still loving the story.

darkrez666 chapter 35 . 6/30/2021
i don't care much about his sage mode, i care about his experience, his progression archiving that sage mode. his struggle, his mind, what he exactly he is thinking, the problem that he face, the solution that he came with it.

i want to know the progression, but right now you focus less on naruto and more about everybody else. man that was sucks
darkrez666 chapter 34 . 6/30/2021
i genuinely hate how little if not none at all of me experiencing the progression that naruto has in the story. everything that I experience a lot of it is just a dilemma or if not a mental torture that author give to him.

i don't experience any resolution or any consolidation at all of what matter in here. wtf exactly naruto want ?. did he wanted to be Hokage or not?, and how about the underliying conflict between him and the village, what resolution that he come from that, what exactly did he wanted do to the village?. everything is dilemma and if not ambiguous.

and instead showing exactly what he do in his training, the author just skip it and focus on the more useless POV. i don't care what exactly karin do, why should i care about her when i care more about the progression of protagonist.

stop giving this useless pov and focus more with the naruto, stop the blueballing, you psychopath.
darkrez666 chapter 28 . 6/30/2021
the wave arc is one of the most useless arc that i ever read. what is exactly naruto archive in there?, except being tortured for the author enjoyment?.
darkrez666 chapter 27 . 6/30/2021
man idk why but the author love to torture the mc without reason. yeah the masochistic part is right too i guess.
darkrez666 chapter 26 . 6/30/2021
i am sorry for the review from chapter before. i am just become too emotional for my review, but still the blueballing of the story frustrated me, that part is true.
darkrez666 chapter 25 . 6/30/2021
nah you are just blueballing masochistic child beater cuckold idiot
darkrez666 chapter 22 . 6/30/2021
author way in writing is disappointing. i don't feel any progression from naruto at how his power progress. everything is all about mission after mission, where the progression of his power?, why not he take his team to learn more?. i
ZyteWCDb chapter 1 . 6/28/2021
The beginning might be rough, but they are readable. Can't say that about every story out there.
Stephanie chapter 18 . 6/23/2021
Sai, the very straightforward one. I like this a lot, though. Good Job!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2021
What is the girl talking about? ‘Forgive him’ he’s hasn’t done anything to her.
itioministralis chapter 18 . 6/16/2021
Aah, I was looking forward to Naruto getting some sweet revenge on Konoha. I cannot picture a sane man, no matter how much grief they feel to treat a child like that, so, fuck that village, really. And then they lie to him all his life and even seal away memories. I can't picture a thing more vile, tbh, and it's not like there wasn't anything else they could do. After all of that, Naruto, instead of getting angry, vows to protect people he loves (of which there are actually none) and still wants to become a Hokage. It was surprising how chill Naruto was despite of his treatment in canon, but let's be honest, he was a complete imbecile. This one is supposedly a genius, but nothing changes in his story or his beliefs.
3,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »