Reviews for Tale of the Setting Sun
Guest chapter 46 . 5/15/2021
Fuck yourself I am not going to read any Naruto fanfiction because of you sigh damn you why ocs why
Guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2021
Fuck yourself
Guest chapter 4 . 5/15/2021
Fuck yourself why why ocs fucking dammit it is one of the greatest Naruto fanfiction I could find why ocs dammit dammit fuck yourself you bastard I was really into the story but I just hate ocs so much fuck yourself
Guest chapter 4 . 5/15/2021
It was good til now why ocs
shogemoo chapter 2 . 5/4/2021
My eyes would be red after this
arinst2305 chapter 46 . 5/3/2021
Humm
alec2212 chapter 12 . 4/29/2021
This story seems to be going circles...
It's way too frustrating and frustration is never a good thing to bring... Especially in a fanfic. We already know a great deal about the original piece and this doesn't mix well with the "mistery"...
GrimStormWind chapter 3 . 4/25/2021
Great fic
davidiscoolya113 chapter 1 . 4/23/2021
Now all you have to do is have Naruto dress as roeinen Kenshin and that one little difference would make Naruto's life a thousand times better one woman will be flocking to him too he looks more respectable for so people look at them differently and three this Naruto in this thick this is what I'm talking about not the original one.
BillionDavid chapter 46 . 4/22/2021
Can't believe this perfect story might be abandoned. Why do all the excellent stories mostly get abandoned?!
hiddensparrow chapter 1 . 4/10/2021
Um, I haven't read your fanfiction yet and I have no idea whether I will like it or not but if it's possible you should block or delete the reviews from this "RedditHivemind" person. I like to look at reviews before starting a fic to get an idea of plot and quality but all I saw was the abusive flames from this individual. I dearly hope you don't take that personally. I think their point was that you shouldn't glorify abuse or spin it as a positive but the execution of their criticism negates any quality feedback. It is a flaw in them and not you so please take to heart the positivity you have in the other reviews. Happy writing
MeMeMooMoo chapter 40 . 4/5/2021
Fuck you, freak bitch.
MeMeMooMoo chapter 38 . 4/5/2021
Hopefully the Rock will vanish like you did, freak.
MeMeMooMoo chapter 13 . 4/5/2021
Yeah, I hope you've been forbidden from writing. You're obviously into hurting others like that. Fuck you. Never return, freak.
MeMeMooMoo chapter 3 . 4/5/2021
"Let the village torment him, to make him strong"... Because that worked out so well for all the other villages. God, you really are a disgusting, abuse loving freak, aren't you?
3,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »