Reviews for I Loved Him
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
This chapter was worth the wait! I've read the last two in one sit but I honestly didn't know where to review it. Keeping it short, I loved both chapters immensely. Kagome's chapter was just lovely and it was nice to see how things would happen after the end of the story. Little details like the pup's and their own aging and especially the clothes were a great addition. I'm in love with this story and I wish there were more lovely stories of the inukag pups like this one. Can't wait for the final chapter!
HeroFluffy chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
Do it...
DupreeRose chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
I think I know what's next. I can't wait.
JeMS7 chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Thanks for mentioning the claws! No one remembers those.
WildestHeart4ever chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Love your story :3
And a side note to this: Dogs and both wolfs alike have knots - just putting it out there jeje
But really, great story :D
Singer of Time chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
It goes without saying that this is the best chapter of the lot. x3 This is my favorite pairing in one of my favorite shows, and it was taken in a very heartwarming, very sweet direction, and I'd probably read this more than once. As always, great writing! 3
DupreeRose chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Just wanted to say is I love how you handle Inuyasha and all of his relationships, especially the one with Mrs Higarashi. I eagerly await the next chapter.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
This was a wonderful read! I too am a fan of Beauty and the Beast, one of my all time favorite films I'm glad you're continuing this lovely story. One note, though: I believe 'oniichan' means older brother and in the case of Inuyasha addressing Souta, it would probably be 'otouto', which means younger brother. I can't wait for Kagome's chapter!
xRaianx chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
This chapter was great... I like the more beastily sides to Inuyasha and Shippo in this.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
I can't believe this story doesn't have enough reviews! I love this idea and every chapter was a delight. Inuyasha was one of the first anime I've ever seen and it's a joy to be able to read about this fandom. It astonishes me how in character everyone is as well. As always, lovely writing. I'll definitely keep reading this until the end.
xRaianx chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I've read the first two chapters of your story and really liked it, but sadly this one did nothing for me and so I just skimmed through it. I'm a big Inuyasha fan, and an even bigger Inuyasha/Kagome supporter, and really like when authors stay with how the manga/anime went. But, having people critizing my own stories all the time, I do realize that this is your work of fiction so I'm not going to jump all over you for it. Looking forward to getting back to the story line in the next chapter.
Chickenscratch93 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Lovely story! I'm really looking forward to more chapters of this in the future!