Reviews for The Audacity of Youth
1sunfun chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
Good.
LavenderCrystalOfRoses chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Oh, Dis, you are going to be disappointed...
reaverattack chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Hahaha! That last line killed me!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
like the story
Ruairistrikesback chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
What a sweet and funny look into Fili's beginnings as a conscientous big brother. Thorin's silent vow to remove the hammers got a surprised laugh from me, and the forge imagery, with the constant focus on finding and eliminating tiny imperfections, seems perfect for the unrelenting efforts of the Durins to do their duty to the utmost. I look forward to seeing the two boys together and what you do with them.
Ruairistrikesback chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is adorable. I loved the description of Kili climbing sleepily into Thorin's lap. Bittersweet comment from Dis.
kungfupandabear chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
This is adorable! Thank you for sharing!
DarkEnchants chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
More more more, please! :D
pocketfear13 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Oh...the cuteness...I can't handle it. Very well done. Can't wait to read more.
Daisy chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Awwwwwww!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
utterly adorable! i loved these! :)
Gwen Eruanna chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Aww... So cute! My favourite lines were—

"Kili, his youngest nephew, was climbing up his knee with a blanket clenched in one hand... He pulled himself into his uncle's lap and sat for a moment, proud of his accomplishment. Without a sound, he wrapped the blanket around himself and curled up... It seemed that Kili had decided that it was once again Thorin's turn to be his bedmate and Thorin not being in bed didn't matter."

I can almost see the little dwarfling snuggled up in the Heir of Durin's lap—and it breaks my heart to know that the same innocent dwarf was destined to die in battle.

Gwen
chestry007 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I LOVED THIS. So sweet. I love seeing scenes featuring Thorin and his sister-sons. I hope you write more!
Purr chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Awwwww! So sweet!
just-O chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
That little bit about Fili bringing a hammer with him was hilarious. Love these. So cute and very easy to read.