Reviews for Hermione's choice
oujiswan chapter 19 . 6/12
Buena historia me gusta mucho
bvengeance1 chapter 1 . 5/30
LOL Hermione a St Trinnians LOL That is a fanfic all on it's own!
Kat chapter 3 . 5/20
I have never liked Ron. J.K. Rowling admitted on her website the reason she never truly made him grow up out of his abusive and self-involved ways was because originally she intended him to die at the final battle. No idea why she decided not only to let him live but also to get him with Hermione. She'd have been better off with anyone but Ron.
Ann O'Mous chapter 19 . 5/10
This was rhe funniest fever dream crackfic I've read in quite a while. I spent most of the time while reading it trying to figure out who was the one in a coma and when they were attacked or had a potions accident. At first I was sure it was Hermione and that the troll had gotten to her before Harry could distract it, but as the chapters went on it became clear that it might be Harry and it had to be much later, perhaps Fourth or Fifth year due to knowledge of things like the name and situation of his godfather. However, the last chapter alongside the sudden and rediculous across the board boost in competence as educators and administrators in the adults/authority figures starting earlier in the story cinched it as being Hermione and the incident probably during the summer before fourth year. Perhaps she caught a particularly nasty curse during the deatheater attack after the world cup? For whatever reason, I for one am glad the writer left her in her dream rather than waking her to find herself in a sanitarium or the spell damage ward. For a crack fic thats a rather poinient ending.
EdTheBeast chapter 19 . 5/9
A must read story! Everyone should love this story!
Pepperonyfan1982 chapter 4 . 5/6
Dumbledore is a hypocrite...
Kai chapter 17 . 4/29
Ann O'Mous' article covers two important effects that are rarely implemented together in fanfics. You can find the assumption very often that muggleborns are always descendants of squibs or muggleborn who left that shitty world and never told their children or such. Because the magic has to come from somewhere. I've seen a review rant what a bullshit this argument is. While the presentation of that was extremely impolite, the facts are there. Unless the first fishes who wriggled themselves on land a couple hundred million years ago were magical there was a time in human history where the first magical had to, well, fall from the sky. There WERE no squibs before because they were the very first of their kind.

Nice thinking here!
Kai chapter 5 . 4/29
Er, Pomona, you DO realise that Binns IS a ghost? And that that was the start of the problem in the first place? Furthermore history classes in school aren't about hearing interesting, funny, or shocking anecdotes from a survivor. It's about the current shape of society and what led to that shape, everything that influenced over the centuries how we are organised today politically, economically, morally. While it may be interesting to be told what showy foods were served when [ghost] attended [event important for the time] or which [great writer's] works they have watched in the debut performance, it's got nothing to do with history education.
Sad about the meanness aimed at Severus.
Fick Chick chapter 19 . 4/26
Nice fic.
Fick Chick chapter 12 . 4/26
What does skamelarish mean? I couldn't find it on the web.
G chapter 19 . 4/20
Thanks
Jonn Wolfe chapter 19 . 4/17
Lovely story. Thank you for writing!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 19 . 4/16
What Harry does for a living?
Ariadne Venegas chapter 4 . 4/16
The last part would have never happen because Dumbly wanted Severus near him. So maybe he would have put him as potion brewer for the school or finding him another post but there is no way that he have left his spy go.
1,745 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »