Reviews for Hermione's choice
AraGio chapter 7 . 2/6
Please update soon. Thank you!
Silviaxl17 chapter 7 . 2/3
Hi.. i really really enjoy this fiction... i have read it like 5 times because i found it really good, i wonder if you're going to continue it...

Many Regards!
Babyd0ll.MK0826 chapter 7 . 1/16
I really like this story and i can't wait for the next chapter.
all ron did was tell his friend hermoine rude, ron was right ps it was harry that call hermoine a bossy know it all.

Harry tried hard not to listen to her (SS86/115) [PS7], she bored them all stupid (SS108/144) [PS9], hissing at them like an angry goose (SS116/155) [PS9], Hermione was now refusing to speak to Harry and Ron, but she was such a bossy know-it-all that they saw this as an added bonus (SS121/164) [PS10].

harry did not like hermonie
scarletkiss18 chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
I'm really enjoying this story I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
I feel like a better name for this would be The Truth Can Change The World
Savanti1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
I hope you write more of this story i love it.
Obsidian chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
I know Snape was a bastard in the books, but your portrayal of him here was way over the top. By all means, he was a bully but there was nothing shown that he wasn't at least an adequate professor, and I believe, given the chance, he could have somewhat redeemed himself. I wish you could have stuck to that, but alas, it's your story.
That being said, it is a very good story, and I'm gladoing you have the headmaster and professors recognize the problems within the school.
desireejones99 chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
excellent story, things will change, and it will not be pleasant.

So Albus is a pûre blood bigot, more noticeable here, because he support blood pûrity over qualifications

hope updates are ĉoming soon
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
fun story, a track/direction that brings a better view of Hogwarts
zeropolis79 chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
Almost feel sorry for Snape there, but as they say, karma is a bitch
old-crow chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
Hi,

Your story is thought-out very well. I especially liked the last scene of this chapter where the student, Mr. Turner encourages all of the first generation students to get a duel education.

All the best as you continue with this.

Old-Crow
AMMiss chapter 7 . 11/28/2016
Wow. Nice story! I really like how it is going and the whole idea that this started because Hermione told the truth is amazing tidal wave to the canon story!
Thank You for writing and posting this fantastic story! :)
Tilty.bbb chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
A fantastic read well done please continue to work with this can't wait to see where this goes
Split-Girl chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
Uhm, updating this one sometime soon? Chapter 7 showed quite the eye-opener.