Reviews for Hermione's choice
BillBrink chapter 7 . 1/24
Such an interesting story! The issues you covered are, of course, brought up in many other works, but I like how you did it as the premise of the entire story. I normally don't begin to read an uncompleted story, but was interested in seeing how you started your "what if..." and was hooked by the quality of your work. As I see it, it could change the entire 7 canon books completely (loved the way you treated Snape). I know it has been a while since you stopped working on it, and I'm certain that you have had many other readers urge you to continue it, but I think it is worthy of being continued. You are an excellent writer. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Sakihinata chapter 7 . 1/21
That's an interesting development ;)
monbade chapter 6 . 1/6
more, i want to see the fallout of the muggleborns leaving
slytherinsal chapter 7 . 1/1
because whatever he says, Dumbledore is still a pureblood bigot himself. Hoping for more but understanding if it's hard
slytherinsal chapter 3 . 1/1
I sympathise with the problems you've had. Don't worry.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/11/2017
So I'm guessing muggle school subject are going to be offered. More chapters please. Also is voldy still possessing the dada teacher
FotoDi chapter 7 . 12/4/2017
It is interesting that no one in Britain's magical society or government (e.g., The Unspeakables) seems to have noticed or to have been disturbed by the "Great Muggleborn Migration" back to the non-Magical World.

Contrary to Dumbledore's inclusive "Everyone needs to get along" rhetoric, the politically powerful Headmaster/Chief Mugwump/Wizengamott Chairman... has maintained the social status quo for almost everyone (but himself).

Muggleborn (1st Gen) are found, "invited" to the Gateway School Hogwarts, or they have their magic permanently bound & family obliviated. In point of fact, Hogwarts policy sees the muggleborn trained just enough to maintain the Statute of Secrecy and not expose the existence of "magic". These few students are indoctrinated: enticed with visions of a Magical Workd, isolated from their families for 10 months a year, sourly discouraged from continuing their non-magical education, ... then systematically belittled, bullied, demeaned, and even given false promises.

While purebloods may chafe and be disgusted by Hogwarts no longer including instruction about Wiccan traditions, social hierarchy, political system, other Magical Beings, and the gory morass that is their colorful Magical history, the reality for the muggleborn and most half-bloods is bleak.
flashbak35a chapter 6 . 10/24/2017
i wish you would continue this story
lilashannah chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
I started reading this even though it seems abandoned. I really enjoyed it. would you please come back and finish it ?
studley24 chapter 3 . 10/16/2017
I am liking this story (am in fact on my second read-through), so I do hope it will be continuing beyond the current chapter in the end. (Not that I'm trying to dictate its' update speed, as a non-author/reader only on this site that is beyond my right to even attempt to do).
ororo12 chapter 7 . 10/16/2017
Really interesting story.
jamuraa chapter 7 . 10/13/2017
like your story hope you continue
LadyB3lla chapter 7 . 10/5/2017
very interesting indeed. Hope that you will come back to finish this story.
jumpingninjo chapter 3 . 8/16/2017
see I'm quite found of ron bashing but i dont not think he will ever abuse his wife or child and the banning pranks is kind of blah they could have dumbed down the pranks but not take them fully away other then that I really like the way you have dealt with the purebloods and there beliefs I love of they use the m word they get suspended it was nice touch
Marc the Unruly chapter 7 . 7/24/2017
I Like what you have done, I know it's been a l;ong hiatus, but any chance of more?