Reviews for Hermione's choice
Jupp chapter 5 . 2/5
LOL, fun story, wish there had been a bit more of it
Meg chapter 1 . 2/1
:OOO I just got the St Trinnians refrence . why didn't I notice before?!
auerlia chapter 5 . 1/30
Love this story.
Is this story abandoned or complete and just not marked complete? I hope there's more to it as it's a lovely story. Best of luck to you.
PoseidonPrince chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
Hahahahahaha
Wise ol' owl chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
Hilariously funny great job abaolutly loved this story
AnacDian chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
Well done so far. This seems to be an almost inexhaustible genre - Change one event and see how the dominos might have fallen. Yours seems to be fairly lighthearted but with serious overtones. The effects of pranks as bullying, the sever effect that the only official potions instruction would have on the society. These have been covered in other stories, but I still think they're worth going over. (imagine if there was only one pharmaceutical college and it failed to graduate 80% of its students - yikes)

I like that Harry and Hermione will have a chance to shine and can only imagine what the positive effect would be on Harry not being ostracized by most of the school at different times. The only 'complaint', if you want to call it that, would be to acknowledge how OOC McGonigall and Dumbledore are. Still, Albus may get his comeuppance with the Magical Guardian part of the plot line.

I hope you find time to continue this story. Thanks for writing - Anac
nkh1 chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
Cute story with a different plot idea. Very well written holds the readers attention. ope the muse returns!
chrisd312002us chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
I do hope you come back and finish this one. I really enjoyed it.
ThunderGod Stormbringer chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
I still enjoy this story, rereading it brings smiles to my face. I am hoping you are okay and taking care of yourself.
desireejones99 chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
Excellent entertainment, love the direction you took on bullying. Hope you feel well enough to continue. I know how hard finding time and inspiration to continue a story can be
Smargden chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
Thanks for the fun reading.
Lovefremione chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
This story is brilliant!
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
This is great so far and I hope you get a chance to continue! :D
starlite22 chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
It's been a while, hope you come back and finish this, greT start do far.