Reviews for A Crimson Flower
Frisk15 chapter 6 . 5/5
Thoughts? None. Totally captivated, letting myself be mindlessly swept along ;-)
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 1/21
So different, but you've peaked my curiosity and interest, so I'm going to read on!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/21
Oooh so good. I love the scene, the cargument, the fact that Grace is with them, and Steve's awesome dead on intuition that something was was wrong! Great chapter!
beetledriver7 chapter 9 . 1/12
I absolutely love this! You mixed the fantasy in so well with the reality and gave us a wonderful story. I have not read anything like this before. Really delightful!
joyfuljaj chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
i'm not usually a fan of fantasy type stories, but this was a good mix of hurt/comfort and fantasy. A little for lovers of both genres.
avieryfriend chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
That was a great story! It literally gave me goosebumps! Itwas very poignantly written and I thought you did an amazing part with a fantasy realm and the dream they were in, that was in fact a reality. I loved it! Thank you.
at first I was hesitant to read it because I didn't know how it was going to be...but it was beautifully written and perfect :-)
Nocturniquette chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
This was beautiful! Very original piece of fiction and I loved it to pieces!
mudstalker chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
I liked this very much; your descriptions were awesome and your dialogue was spot-on! I am amazed that Danno was able to talk the doctors into a medically induced coma, though, I thought he would do something drastic to himself to get himself there. All in all, a great story!
danceofshadows chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Love it! Was a bit concerned about how the fairytale aspect would play in, but this was wonderfully done!
StarvingScriptWriter chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Phenomenal! Masterfully written. I thoroughly enjoyed this.
FlamMabel chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
That was a great ending to the story. I love the family feeling they have, and what they would do for one another. A very different story, but it was pretty cool. Awesome job as usual. :)
Mari217 chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
Bravo. Well done, well woven, tale. I don't read unfinished work, because waiting between chapters breaks the flow of a story, so I had the pleasure of reading this in its entirety today. Excellent! Applause from Danno's home state of NJ ...Mari
Kelana66 chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
This was great!
Thank you for such a unique story.
Rosiek79 chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
I had completely forgotten the original version of Beauty and the Beast, had the ladybird version with a cassette tape, think I managed to wear it out! Loving this story so much, wasn't sure when I started how I'd take to it but it just reminds me how much I love fantasty/fairytales!
bubzchoc chapter 9 . 6/21/2013