Reviews for Shadows
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
For a supposedly sour lemon this was as sweet as anything
OscardrivesmeWilde92 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I loved this story! It was awesome!D
Syriel1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Très beau et je l'ai lu en écoutant Emeli Sandé "Read all about it, pt II".
WiseDraco chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
So sweet. 3
Hikari no yoru chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I love me some shmoop. :) Thank you for this sweet little piece of Destiel loving.
You made my day! o
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Very nice mood piece. Congratulations on your talent.
hobgoblin123 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
You certainly know how to use your words, lovey (hint, hint ;-)), and I enjoyed myself tremendously despite never having heard about Dean, Castiel and Sam before. You got me hooked again, and although I'm not much of a telly addict I suppose I have to watch 'Supernatural' from now on. I especially adored the line about love being the truest worship of God (I couldn't agree more) and 'He had doubted the existence of angels, he had doubted the existence of God, but ever since the night they first met he had always believed in Castiel'. So sweet and fluffy. Oh, and let's not forget about 'the angel slid home in his body'. Reading this the hopeless romantic deeply hidden inside me just sighed with delight! I don't think I will post an update or a new fic myself anytime soon, but reading your stories is always a joy and brightens a dreary working day!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
"Infamous" is not a fancy word for famous! It means completely the opposite: Castiel's trenchcoat is awesome, not horrible! "Iconic" would probably be the best word.

Don't use words you don't know.
juliannawinchester1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
sweet and schmoopy and i love it