Reviews for I Wanna Do Bad Things With You
hobgoblin123 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Aw, mea culpa for letting you hanging in 'Garden of Earthly Delights', but you truly had your revenge now, Black Dragon's Ghost. Since I read the announcement that you posted this fic I had to wait for roundabout 36 hours (!) until I was finally able to read it a few minutes ago, and I literally drooled all over the place and fidgeted like mad, lol, but let me just quote Gerald: 'That was definitely worth the wait'...;-). Loved it! Not too explicit but very sensual and sexy, and I liked that none of them acted submissively but stayed very much in character (can anybody imagine Gerald Tarrant being submissive? I can't...). Suppose my favourite line is Damien's 'After that, I can honestly say that I doubt too many people survived a night with you when you were still human, either.' LOL! OMG, that was just great! And now I have to be off for my cold shower...;-)
silvereyedbitch chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh God Oh God Oh GOD!...yep, cold shower needed! LOL! I love the pause at the end before Gerald responds to Damien's 'I love you.' Can't blame you for that bit of fluff, b/c it fit soooo perfect! Also enjoyed the constant play for dominance. That's how I figure it would have to be since both of them are so independently minded to begin with. I just can't imagine one or the other always taking the submissive role. *Sigh* If I can just find the time to complete my Travelers story now. The time constraints of my nurse practitioner program combined with my work schedule are KILLING me. It was very uplifting, though, to come on here and read some good ole Gerald vs. Damien bed-wrestling! Thanks a million-billion!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I enjoyed the meeting of equals without excessive hissing of Death. Part of the reason I read it, I enjoy the HP story where you introduced them, Damien and Gerald.