Reviews for Barren of Itself
DisneyGirl10 chapter 19 . 10/13/2016
Mexican standoff - *I fall over laughing* What is this?

I am so glad this came back. And I'm even more glad that Ben used his Anodite powers to kick Albedo into submission! Heck yeah!
And even more glad that Ben and Dexter are back together! Hazah!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/6/2016
Continue!
VeeVee chapter 19 . 8/19/2016
YES! Finally, they're going home. Poor Dexter, jeez. I hope they get a small break at least.
Vanessa Masters chapter 19 . 8/19/2016
WOW! Ben went anodite.

But I don't think Albedo realizes, you have the spark, or don't and your born with it. Just cause he's physically ben, in a clone manner. Don't mean he'll have the spark.

But at least Dexter is safe, for now.
VeeVee chapter 18 . 3/22/2016
Ahh! I'm glad to know you're still updating :D Absolutely love this story. Can't wait to read the next!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 18 . 3/21/2016
OH THIS IS BACK!
These stories on Ben X Dexter are so intriguing and always get me on the edge of my seat!
I can't wait to see the next part! :D
DisneyGirl10 chapter 17 . 1/11/2016
Finally, this is back! I miss this story!
And oh ho ho, Albedo is gonna get a major butt whooping! I'm getting a front row seat! XD
Veevee chapter 17 . 1/11/2016
Ahhh you updated! 3 I'm SO glad you did because this story is GREAT. There is hardly anywhere else to get my Ben/Dexter feels. I love this story so much ;3;

Oh man. Albedo is gonna be torn to shreds. Ben is SO PISSED. Wait till he sees what state Dexter is in. I hope he gets out safely, he's been through so much shit.

I hope you update again soon! :D I'm really enjoying this story.
Vanessa Masters chapter 17 . 1/11/2016
Wow, not very good of Chip to realize NOW that something was wrong.

At least he's getting into action, along with a couple of KND.

Ooooh!

So, poor Albedo recognizes he's been impulsive, but he's sensing Ben's desires for Dexter, but can't cope. And there's the angry boyfriend!

Love updates :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 16 . 12/8/2015
Getting close now, and super cool story by the way. Super dramatic.
Vanessa Masters chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
Oh, cool, so...Gwen SEE'S the 'empty spot. The 'nothing' and that's a step in the right direction.
VeeVee chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
Ahh! Thank you for this new chapter :D I was waiting for it. Oh man...I hope they find Dexter soon. Ben is gonna be piiiiissed. And I wonder if fusion Dexter will show...That's not gonna be pretty.
DreamerofCreation chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
I love this story and this new chapter Great job, I can't wait to read more!
DreamerofCreation chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
This is an amazing story, please continue writing this
I love how you weave together this story Too wonderful
V-bird chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
If Albedo thinks he can escape this with the Omnitrix, he is SADLY misguided.