Reviews for Barren of Itself
VeeVee chapter 16 . 4/30
Ahh! Thank you for this new chapter :D I was waiting for it. Oh man...I hope they find Dexter soon. Ben is gonna be piiiiissed. And I wonder if fusion Dexter will show...That's not gonna be pretty.
DreamerofCreation chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
I love this story and this new chapter Great job, I can't wait to read more!
DreamerofCreation chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
This is an amazing story, please continue writing this
I love how you weave together this story Too wonderful
V-bird chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
If Albedo thinks he can escape this with the Omnitrix, he is SADLY misguided.
Vanessa Masters chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
I'm terrified for Dexter, and devastated for Albedo...NOBODY deserves to be treated like he was to the point of cracking as he did.
V-bird chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
THe terrifying truth comes out!
Vanessa Masters chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
That's sorta nice, earning Albedo's trust and learning about his past and different worlds.
Vanessa Masters chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
"Strumpet Cousin..."

HOW DARE HE!?
Faithfulpurelight chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
Wonderfully done as always
Io chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
What a chapter! Albedo's thought process is quite different than I thought it would be. It will be truly interesting to see how he chooses to take advantage of what he has. Great update!
Naga Godess of Night chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
I love your stories! They're all amazingly well written & emotion provoking. Please tell me you're posting the next chapter of Barren Of Itself soon? The anticipation is killing me!
Riley Masters chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
I've spend my last few hours at my job reading every chapter of all of your fics. My word do you have a way of storytelling! I've enjoyed every moment of my reading.

Keep up the good work, because you sure have some talent!

Riley Masters
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Oh No! Oh god, can't see this turning out well...
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
"So I really don't have emerald orbs?"

Dexter leaned in for a closer look, his own eyes narrowing behind tinted glasses. "Mmm . . . no. More like chlorophyll. Much sexier to a biologist."

"You romantic devil. Kiss me."
HA! i loves thaat, it's priceless. Never stop writing :D
Io chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Glorious! I was so wishing that you would start continuing your Dex/Ben fics! I just love this paring and you are the one who does the best job with it. I admit I am so excited to see how Albedo tries to get his revenge!