Reviews for Barren of Itself
VeeVee chapter 18 . 3/22
Ahh! I'm glad to know you're still updating :D Absolutely love this story. Can't wait to read the next!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 18 . 3/21
OH THIS IS BACK!
These stories on Ben X Dexter are so intriguing and always get me on the edge of my seat!
I can't wait to see the next part! :D
DisneyGirl10 chapter 17 . 1/11
Finally, this is back! I miss this story!
And oh ho ho, Albedo is gonna get a major butt whooping! I'm getting a front row seat! XD
Veevee chapter 17 . 1/11
Ahhh you updated! 3 I'm SO glad you did because this story is GREAT. There is hardly anywhere else to get my Ben/Dexter feels. I love this story so much ;3;

Oh man. Albedo is gonna be torn to shreds. Ben is SO PISSED. Wait till he sees what state Dexter is in. I hope he gets out safely, he's been through so much shit.

I hope you update again soon! :D I'm really enjoying this story.
Vanessa Masters chapter 17 . 1/11
Wow, not very good of Chip to realize NOW that something was wrong.

At least he's getting into action, along with a couple of KND.

Ooooh!

So, poor Albedo recognizes he's been impulsive, but he's sensing Ben's desires for Dexter, but can't cope. And there's the angry boyfriend!

Love updates :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 16 . 12/8/2015
Getting close now, and super cool story by the way. Super dramatic.
Vanessa Masters chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
Oh, cool, so...Gwen SEE'S the 'empty spot. The 'nothing' and that's a step in the right direction.
VeeVee chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
Ahh! Thank you for this new chapter :D I was waiting for it. Oh man...I hope they find Dexter soon. Ben is gonna be piiiiissed. And I wonder if fusion Dexter will show...That's not gonna be pretty.
DreamerofCreation chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
I love this story and this new chapter Great job, I can't wait to read more!
DreamerofCreation chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
This is an amazing story, please continue writing this
I love how you weave together this story Too wonderful
V-bird chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
If Albedo thinks he can escape this with the Omnitrix, he is SADLY misguided.
Vanessa Masters chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
I'm terrified for Dexter, and devastated for Albedo...NOBODY deserves to be treated like he was to the point of cracking as he did.
V-bird chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
THe terrifying truth comes out!
Vanessa Masters chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
That's sorta nice, earning Albedo's trust and learning about his past and different worlds.
Vanessa Masters chapter 7 . 5/26/2014