Reviews for Held
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
That was BRILLIANT! I loved it! Amazing :D
Milton Perry chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I am deeply moved by your marvellous character study. You depict in detail an affectionate relationship between sharp-edged characters. They display stamina and are rewarded by the way the relationship is forstered by going through a borderline experience of life chock-a-block. On a psychological level, Spock's perception used to be centered upon his exceptional performance in every way at work and regarding loyality and support of his captain and the crew of the Enterprise. Coming to forfait all his merits, he may finally happen to decern what true love without reserve is meant to be. The image of Kirk's and Bones' personality you give is very accurate as well. They would betray 'Fleet protocols just to allow Spock the space and time he needs to recover. Kirk would not leave Starfleet and spent the rest of his days caring for Spock in case there was no cure to be find. So you do well not to overdo Kirk's acting. Instead, Spock would propose to retire from Starfleet without thinking twice if his captain's health were at ris, indeed, I suppose. Anyway. Very well done.
Zedoc chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Another wonderful story! Many thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Thank you for that sweet love piece that warmed my heart. Very touching and accurately in-character for both of them.
trekkfan chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Awwwh - this is so sweet. However, I do think that the original kirk tos would have chosen the ship over any other significant other at least in the very early stage of his career and perhaps more so in the movie stage. Love your character development.