Reviews for Dirty South Drug Wars
minnie2112 chapter 40 . 9/8
I hate being the last one to know about great stories but this time it worked in my benefit b/c the story was complete and allowed me to zip through the chapters. I loved all the the characters in the story, even those I loved to hate. Now I'm just sad it's over
Iersseltje chapter 40 . 8/13
A beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing it.
2muchtrouble chapter 40 . 7/7
This was wonderful. I loved it.
2muchtrouble chapter 10 . 7/6
I know you finished this story some time ago so it may be strange to get a review at this point but I just have to tell you how much I love this. I usually avoid fics about the south because most of them are waaay off but you must be from here. In fact, you must know my area (Northeast Miss) pretty well. There is no false note in this at all. It's wonderful and I salute you.
You should really write a sequel! I want to see that little girl that Bella invisioned and more of Kate and Garretts craziness and if Jasper and Maria stay together and Emmett and Rosalies story unfold and what happened to Ben and the Swan brothers wives and what happened to Renees boyfriend and his twins and what about nana I think she deserves true love and Carlisle and Esme what are they up to.
I really need your help understanding something. WHY THE HELL DID YOU KILL ALICE? WHAT KIND OF STORY CAN FUNCTION WITHOUT HER?! I really liked your version of Alice too. ;(
Miss.EmilyCullen chapter 26 . 6/19
Uh,after reading this chapter it seems an apology is in order... I was in tears most of this chapter btw. But I'm content with the ending of this chapter 3 love you and your story sorry for cursing in my last review lol I was upset that you killed Alice so harshly and seemingly without a second thought
Miss.EmilyCullen chapter 25 . 6/19
Okay so I need to rant after reading that chapter, so bear with me. WHAT THE HELL? YOU CANT KILL ALICE!? I really like your version of Alice :( you can't kill her!
I'm rereading this again. And I love you for this.
You could publish it. It's one hell of a masterpiece.
Stephno chapter 40 . 5/12
This story was AWESOME! Well written, well thought out and VERY suspenseful. Not to give anything away but I also was fooled by Alice, lolol...
I haven't found a ff story that have kept me intrigued in a very long time. So happy that I found this story and extremely thankful it was completed. I would have been pissed having to wait for updates. Thanks for sharing...
This had been the best journey of my life. This story made me happy and sad. It made me smile and laugh and cry. This is the best fanfic I have ever read in my entire life and it will always the best fanfic I have ever read.
DarkBitterSea chapter 40 . 4/19
Alice :'( I'm sorry for your losses. I can't imagine how hard that must have been.
DarkBitterSea chapter 39 . 4/18
DarkBitterSea chapter 38 . 4/18
Imagine the college parties they can have there.
DarkBitterSea chapter 37 . 4/17
I think Kate is my favorite character in this fic.
4,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »