Reviews for Dirty South Drug Wars
DarkBitterSea chapter 24 . 4/6/2015
I don't like her being away from the hospital and that last paragraph confuses me.
DarkBitterSea chapter 23 . 4/5/2015
I believe she's truly psychic. I also don't believe she's gonna make it. The only thing's that's keeping me going is hoping to see Aro die.
DarkBitterSea chapter 21 . 4/4/2015
It's hard to enjoy the reunion when you know someone's going to die. I think she should check on Alice instead of hooking up.
DarkBitterSea chapter 20 . 4/4/2015
I hope Emmett doesn't die.
DarkBitterSea chapter 19 . 4/4/2015
Um what? This just reminds me of how I was annoyed with Bella when Edward asked her to promise himself something and she said, "Anything" What does Edward have up his sleeve.
DarkBitterSea chapter 18 . 4/3/2015
Yay! Emmett's a part of the team!
DarkBitterSea chapter 17 . 4/3/2015
Bella was Edward's first? But he was so confident! Can Bella make sure Renee doesn't get a scent of Alice's social security. She certainly doesn't need it.
csp4 chapter 10 . 4/3/2015
Without really knowing, I have no doubt who killed Charlie:)
DarkBitterSea chapter 16 . 4/3/2015
No, that is not what I expected. That is very twisted.
csp4 chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
"Chicken fucker?" he asked, his face alight with amusement. "Have you been watching old South Park re-runs?" lol lol The 'Red Rocket' episode was my personal favorite::))
DarkBitterSea chapter 15 . 4/2/2015
Aro's such a prick.
csp4 chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
"Bella, you need to get laid. And you need to do it soon." lol Doubt I'd ever hear that coming out my grandma's mouth::))
csp4 chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
Not that I care too much that Renee was bedding a Cullen (even if it was James lol) but the rest she does or doesn't do makes me hope Karma will rip her head off!
csp4 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
"They made a sickening, crunching sound beneath my black Mary Janes..." Personally, I'd like the "sickening, crunching sound" to come from someone destroying the Mary Janes! Just saying...

Not sure why it took me so long to start reading this story. Considering 'Breakaway Bella' is in my top 10 list of all time favorite stories, it was just a matter of time before I caved & started reading this one:) My favorite scene in 'BB' was when Bella went to the bad part of town to buy a gun & Mafiaward drove up in the caravan of thugs! Priceless
DarkBitterSea chapter 14 . 4/1/2015
Man a lot happened in that chapter. I can't believe Edward's strong enough to break a human neck. I don't think it's smart to mail the finger, I'm afraid it'll lead to them.
4,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »