Reviews for Dirty South Drug Wars
meelee72 chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
Ooooo, saw this coming, but still satisfying to have it confirmed.
Shit, shit, shit..
- Bella & het cousins excluded, i feel like the Swans are the more of two evils... now, anyway..
Seems Charlie was bout as decent as Carlisle. ;)
meelee72 chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
aw damn, this Jacob Black bullshit is gunna be a problem. - funny how snakes like Uncle Aro will take care & do the best of things for u, like he really loves u, until u don't do exactly what he wants... like poor Tobey.
- I loved the way Bella described the old South, the term "redneck", & her family.. that was lovely.
... "my give a damn's broke."- lololol. good one!- Kate's total tirade was A1, Epic.
Bella & Alice w/ the chitlings... hahaha...
- omg, Kate, drunk on her whiskey, singing her beloved Hank AT Bree... bout more than I can take. Lol. So hilarious & quite approprite.. classic.
- damn, now I'm laughing out loud at Nana... "shit on ur lip."- ha! Even i havent heard that one.
... "carried" Emmett home.. i'

Pointing out ur soutbern slang cuz its so much & so rite on. Lol.

Omg, E is so damn sexy...
I love that Bella can be complete goo over him but he so pissex at the same time.

My phone is screed up.. hope this review makes sense.

Oh and shot... aro killed Charlie, i bet.
meelee72 chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Well, there's a new generation of Cullens & Swans, folks!- they're all fallin in love w/ each other.- & once Emmett gets a glimpse of Rosalie Hale, he'll be no better off than his 3 cousins.
;)

As this thing unfolds, I can only imagine the secrets that will come to surface.

... Aro is a sick, sadistic, hateful, selfish, merciless m*ther f*cker. He's got to be worst of all, even out of both families. Evil man.

Bella's playin w/ fire, but I'd wanna get burned too. :)
meelee72 chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
I am absolutely giddy over this story!- I haven't come across something this exciting in a long time.
- Ahh, I was wiping my eyes, I was laughing so hard at Alice at the end of this chapter... "chicken fucker!"- "cracker!"- face planting in the red mud & jumpin up w/ the bat in her hand like a "tiny ninja."- omg, lolololol. That was great.

Bein from the "dirty south" myself (Lake Charles, La), u are amazing w/ these characters. I can hear the voices so well.
& when u have them say things like "the both of us"- "y'all"- "cooter brown"- etc... well, that's just right.

Ahh, forbidden love in the South.
Bella will eventually spill about Aro, but I imagine it'll still be a while.- He probably purposfully let his brother Charlie take the fall for Ed Sr.'s death.- Carlisle seems to believe so too, but I guess he firgures it was still punishment.
Sh*t is just starting to hit the fan w/ these families. This is gunna be good!
Brenda Massey chapter 40 . 10/3/2014
OMG! This story touched me like no other! You are an awesome writer! I just can't express enough how much I loved this! Thank you so much for sharing you talent!
Allie chapter 40 . 9/24/2014
So stinking amazing. I tore through this story. I was so drawn to your characterizations, and you write cliffhangers better than any I've ever seen.

Thank you.
RubeySlippers chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
Aro did it
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 8/30/2014
She sacrificed herself for her sister. After the hellish life they both lived, she gave her sister a life they both deserved. That was such a sad ending. Very hard to read through tears. I seriously need a fic filled with fluff and romance right now. Seriously, that chapter hurt my heart. First, I'm going to finish your work . . . the last one of yours I haven't read yet. Off to Fanfiction Addicts and Review Whores.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 8/30/2014
I almost wonder if it would've been easier to have had Bella's sister in this whole story be Maria, and the girl he brings to Thanksgiving, Alice? That may have made the heart feel better. Time does heal the wounds . . . yet you never ever forget them. Kate's reaction to Maria was exactly the way I would've reacted. I can be nice, but I also can bite like that. It is something I am both proud and shameful of. Nana turning her own children over to Bella, and ultimately to the authorities, was really quite surprising. She really did love her Charlie the best. They killed him, and she managed to have them pay eventually. She just waited until the children were old enough to stand alone and strong first. If Nana is in her mid to late sixties, why is she walking around like she is in her eighties? You mentioned her having difficulties with the stairs . . . and various other things throughout this story. Was she in an accident, that is causing these problems? She shouldn't be walking around like this at her age . . . she's still young enough to be getting around really well. Without the aches and pains you are describing. You shouldn't be that weary unless you are much older than her age. That proposal and the acceptance was beautiful. Loved it and them.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 8/30/2014
Love that Edward's dream of being a doctor will come to fruition. Carlisle clearly giving his blessing for Edward to pursue his dream and not his uncle's . . . very nice. Garrett and Kate being on again, off again is classic! I liked that. I'm surprised and not surprised on the house from Nana. That must've been the house they planned to keep together, Nana and Peter. She must've found out he was married, after the house was bought and paid for. Therefore, making it both Edward's and Bella's to inherit. Well, she first thought she'd give it to Aro, and I'm pretty sure we all know why she didn't. Have to wait and see if that's the real story behind the house.
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 8/30/2014
It was kind of cool that Alice would spring up occassionally for Bella. To guide, or help her. Laughed at the fact that when she did pop up, she scared the crap out of her. It's very odd that she felt her when they hugged goodbye. So very glad that Bella and Kate are still so close. I was worried about that, but also figured Kate would realize she shouldn't have done that in an enclosed space. Kate cracks me the fuck up! She's quite the enjoyable character. Them all getting baked in Nana's barn was awesome. Nana coming to look for Bella in there was so funny. Nana isn't an idiot . . . she'll know exactly what those two were up to. It would be hilarious if she were outside that barn waiting for when they emerged from it . . . hands on hips and tapping her foot.
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 8/30/2014
I'm glad he's dead, but would've liked for him to suffer . . . too quick of a death for him . . . he most definitely didn't deserve a quick death.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 8/30/2014
Poor Esme, she must be just beside herself with worry. Bella has anger fueled by love in her heart right now . . . that's a deadly combination. I was surprised Bella had the mindset to let Edward do that to her . . . teenager or not . . . her head's in a very different place right now. I know it won't go smoothly, but I really hope BxE don't get too hurt. I really hope Aro suffers and it isn't just an easy shot amounting to his death. That wouldn't be enough for this bastard.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 8/30/2014
Why wouldn't Edward have told her about Alice? That's actually kind of cruel. All because he was afraid she would break . . . can't he see she's already quite broken. Even Aro see's she's quite broken, and he doesn't even get to see Bella. Wow.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 8/30/2014
What good is it that Ulley quit? I don't understand how that would help either side in this at all. Perhaps, Kate screaming over and over and over again at Bella will make it finally click in her brain that Alice is dead? With the storm coming, Bella gets to finally kill Aro. Which it deserved and needed. However, what's to stop his brothers from going after the Cullen's for revenge? Nothing. It will end up being a perpetual cycle, set on repeat.
4,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »