Reviews for Dirty South Drug Wars
SanguineTaurean chapter 31 . 5/9
Dangit! Alice is dead, Alice is alive, Alice is dead. Humff. I don't know what to believe but after Edward's thoughts running through the woods I would say she is dead. So, James isn't buried in the casket instead of Alice, maybe he is there with her? Oh, ick. lol Serves him right. was Bella hallucinating when she saw Alice at her own funeral, and in the cemetery? I guess so.

I hope Edward gets away from Billy in the woods since he is younger, healthier and has the stamina. It's too bad about Makenna but she did double-cross them, but then again, it was for her family.

We still have two drive-in movie theaters here so I would like to borrow Edward for one weekend, please. Thank you! ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 30 . 5/9
Either I am not confused or I didn't pay attention. Hmmm...

Four dead: Jake, Liam, James, and Royce...although we "think" Royce drowned in the lake the night he tried to make Alice OD. There hasn't been much said about him nor a body found. Alligators didn't eat him like they did Jake. James is buried in Alice's casket, but I don't know where Liam's body is or was. Maybe he was turned into plant food for all the pot plants in Carlisle's basement! What I don't understand is how no one has questioned where Liam is since the family was at Carlisle's house visiting for a while then he just disappeared. ?

Cornbread and fried okra! YUM YUM!

Oh cr p! Either B&E are going to wreck or someone is waiting for them just down the road. Dang. This ain't gonna be purty.
SanguineTaurean chapter 29 . 5/9
Those Cullen boys certainly rule the roost wherever they go, and others back way off once they realize their mistakes. Whew, and are the ever hot! Wowza! lol How can anyone not love this bad boy?!

I wish their little group all knew about Alice but the less who knew the better, especially with Aro still alive. It's going to get very ugly before that spawn goes down!
SanguineTaurean chapter 26 . 5/8
YES! Carlisle did get Alice out in time! *doing the happy dance*
SanguineTaurean chapter 25 . 5/8
Dammit! Alice wasn't supposed to die! Or did she? It's obvious the fire was a ruse but for which side? Which side "won?"

Did Royce really drown the night he tried to OD Alice? I love that Alice was just lucid enough to get him to run to the lake, with the shadows attacking him. Yes, I believe that shit. Sue me. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 24 . 5/8
Everyone thinks Alice is a mental case but she is bi-polar and a psychic. She's in a small town, with small minds. It's easier to just believe she is bat-shit crazy than to know for sure what is going on.

Uley...good or bad? I dunno.
SanguineTaurean chapter 23 . 5/8
Pssht! Of course Alice is psychic! Of course Ro and Renee would pull the plug. Of course Renee is a liar and was just taking her SS checks to be cruel. She is a class one beotch! Plus Jasper will save her more than once.
SanguineTaurean chapter 22 . 5/8
Well, sh!t.
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 5/8
Oh, no...Emmett is going to be killed? NO!
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 5/8
Sadly luvtwilight4eva pulled her stories. A few you rec'd in previous chapter have been pulled, too.

I just hope Liam doesn't go after Emmett. He may have to hide until Liam leaves town.
SanguineTaurean chapter 19 . 5/8
Almost heart fail! Thank goodness it was a cover and not Edward really letting her go. I guess Liam must really hold a lot of weight for the southern Cullens to give in like they did. But did Royce really call and lie to them? And why would they believe it? Or is that just part of the cover? Oh, yeah! Alice did call Jasper and tell him what happened and to meet them at the hospital. DOH.
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 5/8
Royce is now a dead man for what he did to Rose, and I bet Emmett will bond with his cousins now. More against spawn Aro.

Finger food! LMAO!
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 5/8
Again, Renee is a selfish, nasty, ungrateful beotch. She doesn't deserve Bella or Alice, and they need to make sure she never, ever gets another one of their SS checks. Such a horrible person. I am so glad Edward and Jasper are there for them. And how loving and sweet is Edward to Bella?! Oh, and schmexy.
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 5/7
Yeah, I figured that out earlier as I stated in one of my reviews. I got the man wrong, but not the gist of it all. lol Aro is so scummy! It's time for him to go down! Is James in Birmingham with Renee? I bet she does know who killed Charlie. She is just that cold.
SanguineTaurean chapter 15 . 5/7
Renee can go to Hades. She's so selfish and nasty, just like Jacob. I can't believe she actually "stole" Alice's SS check! Sheesh! Then there is Aro, the cocky self-righteous prick. Time for him to swim with the fishies, or alligators as the case may be.
4,089 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »