Reviews for Dirty South Drug Wars
sassy41 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
i came across your story and wow

seems bella life is somewhat mapped out. but again the rules for this family seemed to be mapped out along time ago.

so looking forward to reading on. thank you
paragod chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Wow, I enjoyed the slow burn they shared and deer hunting is the bomb. Waiting patiently for the next chapter.

Thanks,
XxCicadaxX chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
I love a dirty south Bella - and a dirty Edward with telescoping abilities. :)) Love where this is going ... But girl you got me anxious - Romeo and Juliet did not end well for the lovers - here's hoping it turns out better for them. It's interesting though that the young Swan women seem to love them a Cullen... Hmmm...
And Aro ...why do I get the feeling that monster's vendetta have more to do with covering his a$$ then trifling over some decades old family feud? Bella may need to polish off her daddy's gun... :))
Eagerly awaiting the next update...
Sabriana chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Let's get an idea of what goes through the mind of Edward? He seems much deeper than Bella.
Twi207 chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Edward can show me his telescope any day! I want to enjoy the stars like Bella and Edward do. Absolutely fabulous! This story gets better and better with each chapter! Thank you for writing. You've got a true gift! I can't wait for the next chapter! I eagerly await your next posting!
shaz308 chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
I still think Aro killed her father. I hope they have some peace at least for a little while. I get the feeling Kate and Garrett will find trouble first. I hope they aren't torn apart. Aro has eye everywhere. I hope Alice doesn't rat them out. She isn't stable. Looking forward to more soon. Why did Renee not get into more trouble about her affair with James Cullen? Thanks for the update, looking forward to more soon.
Rochelle Allison chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
i just love the drama. you write so vividly, and this manages to be poetic without crossing over into purple prose. it feels like it could be epic, but without being pretentious. i don't know what it is, but i'm really enjoying.
saraheden chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
I loved this chapter! It was just what Edward and Bella needed. I am so happy to see a male character being so honest about his love. You don't see that enough these days in stories. I think you are definitely doing the South justice. They like their guns and they know how to use them lol. I also like how you have portrayed Edward in being obsessive and somewhat possessive! That is my favoriteeee Edward :). I just wonder if he is ever going to get real possessive or show some jealousy along the way? I mean we have seen Edward calm, cool, and collected. But never really angry and jealous. I guess I will just have to wait and see! I can't wait for the next update!
emmettslove chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
I hope Aro doesn't find out about this. I would hate to see what would happen if he did. On another note, Loved this chapter! Update soon
WiltshireGlo chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Oh the imagery is beautiful. I'm in love with this story...I revel in every moment but live in fear of her being discovered by Aro. What a gorgeous chapter.

The six freckles, the drawings, newspaper cuttings...you're gonna kill me! Just adorable. Their moments together are so precious. Lovely, thank you.
twirly chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
I absolutely love this story I am intrigued and kinda in love with the South even tho' no where near close to it...so when i read your profile was hooked…I have the hots for this Edward and can't wait for next update…and yes I am seeing stars…xx
tammy0208 chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
I say she shoots him just like he shot the dog. That poor dog didn't do anything wrong. Ohh maybe hang him by the balls and use him for target practice. :) !
Cared chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
This was an amazing chapter. You made me believe in the love between Edward and Bella.
VictoriaRyan26 chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
I am so happy that Bella knows how to protect herself, because it looks like she's going to need to. Loved the B and E alone time. It brought back memories of me sneaking my boyfriend into the house so we could get into a little somethin' somethin' ;) Anyhoo,
I Loved this chapter as well, And i'll see ya next chapter!

Firewings312
Cared chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
I can't figure out if Aro knows. Shooting the dog was a strong warning either way.
3,964 | « Prev Page 1 .. 232 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 252 .. Last Next »