Reviews for Dirty South Drug Wars
twirly chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
I absolutely love this story….I swoon at Edward and cheer for Bella. Hooked from the start and await eagerly each update. Cannot begin to tell you the feeling I get from your writing, the vocabulary; the way you build on atmosphere of past and present, painting a picture of a lifestyle that makes I strangely yearn for and want to part of, belong to, not because you paint a pretty picture but because of the loyalty, tradition and the passion and sense of belonging that it evokes. I loved the fierceness of Kate when confronting Bree..quite rightly she wasn't excusing or defending tradition or lifestyle she wasn't even waving a banner for it ..just telling it as it is..whilst getting pi*sed, brilliant. And the the Luvin' well it is hot and spicy in every encounter, dirty talking-assured Edward is phew! I hold my breath when reading, it is still taut and ready to explode even more and boy I cant wait for when it does *smirks-like-Edward*..No pressure then lol..brilliant story, cant wait for more….
klel323 chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
Wow! I am hooked... Hook, line and sinker.
maliciouspixie5 chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
*Giggle* Loved it!
malleelee chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
If Bella doesn't to take a breath after her evening activities, I do. So many of what she was sure of is now shaky or wrong depending on how she sorts it all out. The Cullens are as unsure of her as she is of them. Biggest surprise was Edward's desire to go to medical school. Least surprise was Aro's identification as the killer of Bella's Father. Any man so cruel as to shoot his own dog and watch him slowly die is capable of the most heinous of crimes.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
I love the whole story all together. It's hard to just pick one chapter that I like the most. But if I had to I would choose this chapter. Pretty, pretty please update soon. Ill be the first to read. :)
Ph0eb3 chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
ooooh,i was gonna be like wow (as usual) this chapter was so freaking hot (so no complains here), but the ending i was just like I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU ENDED IT THERE! hmph now i have to wait to find out bellas plan... :( *pouts* update soon pleaaaseee! :) xx
sarah-bella21 chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
awsome story keep going
cheech83 chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
can't wait for the next chapter!
cheech83 chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
bearygirl chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
Can't wait to read more, loving this story.
cheech83 chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
Love me some bad ass bella with Gun shooting skills!
cheech83 chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Awww Bella chose Love! :)
Domini90 chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
love the story and I can't wait for more :)
my bleeding tears of agony chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
I'm really surprised Bella was so quick to turn on her family. I know Aro is a bad guy but he took care of her and she doesn't know Carlisle at all. I expected her to be a little more suspicious about him he's in the same business as her uncle after all. I'm really excited to see how this plays out though especially after Alice's creepy premonitions.
Cockerspanmom chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
When is she going to open the safe? Great and very informative update.
4,154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 232 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 252 .. Last Next »