Reviews for Dirty South Drug Wars
Cared chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
I can't figure out if Aro knows. Shooting the dog was a strong warning either way.
Cared chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Love the parallel with the impossible human/vampire situation.
Cared chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
I love how the dots are joining up.
Cared chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
You have me intrigued.
Cared chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
My heart was in my chest as I read that chapter. The tension was palpable.
Cared chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
I don't like Renee at all so Bella is lucky to have her nan in her life. Looking forward to their adventure.
bab1067 chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Do we get an EPOV, what happens when Edward crosses the river? Does Carlisle know about him and Bella? Is he like Aro? Obviously Edward has a lot more experience then Bella since shes a virgin, is he faithful to her now they are a couple? I'm sure all the girls in his town aren't happy he's going after a Swan.

Bella going to be practicing with her gun taking on target practice? Is she going to give up Aro's secret?
jbrjaw27 chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Once again I am blown away. I love this story and I get goose bumps every time I get an alert! You are a fabulous author and i truly appreciate the angst of the story and not of the characters. I love this story because Bella and Edward declare themselves and there is no wondering if they truly love it each other. They are amazing and I know that even though there are trials ahead, their love is there to get them through. Thank you for a wonderful story. Onward and upward as they say!
Nabookie chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
I love Bella holding a gun, thanks for that!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
wow...a loving chapter can't wait for more
Cullen2008 chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Just found this story last week or earlier this week. Just wanted to let you know that I am completely in love with this story so far. Thanks for sharing.
NanStew chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Hey J, I inhaled this chapter. It was delicious. Now that they've hooked up, I wonder what will be found out. Can't wait for more. Loved it as always.
Valentine Rain chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Can't wait for more! x
beener0701 chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Once again great chapter! Can't wait for he next one :)
janiedoe12 chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
I'm so nervous for them...this cannot end well and I keep wondering when and if Bella is going to drop the bomb that Aro is the one that killed Edward, Sr. and not her dad.

Can't wait for more!