Reviews for Dirty South Drug Wars
Ph0eb3 chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
*fans myself* wow the scene between Edward and Bella... just wow, so fucking HOT! n LOOL at Alice chasing Jasper with the baseball bat! :D gotta love the things you come up with Jhood :) x
Ph0eb3 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Damn this was just hot, hot , hot! Garret cracks me up so much :D x
Ph0eb3 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I may or may not have swooned at little Edward 3 ;)
Carlaisabel chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
awesome chapter, poor nana swan. please update soon
tereses24 chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
OMG meeting his parents already awesome! GREAT chapter! And I KNEW Carlisle didn't kill her father! SOOO many things to look forward too next chapter I'm SO excited please post another chapter I cant get enough of this story SOO good!
Kalla Kalia chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Wow there love is so beautiful...:p
shaz308 chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Looking forward to your next chapter. Aro to bad through and through. He killed both Charlie, because he was a good man and he killed ed senior to cover his tracks. The Blacks need to go down with the Aro's of this world. Was Nana Swan's first love a Cullen? I hope so, has a nice symmetry to it. Looking forward to more soon, thanks.
Night script chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Aro killed Charlie? So he could take over? And he killed Edward's dad so no one would suspect him? Lol.. hopefully cause I hate Aro.. :)
Valentine Rain chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Can't wait for more! x
Saliset chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Gaaaah! SO curious to how Carlisle and Esme reactede when he told them about Bella!

I really think that Bella should tell Edward what Aro told her that day, at the church when she was a kid. And oooooh! NO JACOB BLACK, PLEASE! Let Edward kill him, pretty please? :D Haha. Ok no but seriously, I really wish that Bella will tell Edward about Jacob. Would be fun to see his reaction to that! ;) And I'd love it if Edward killed Jacob. And Aro. I really don't like Aro.

Thank you for an AMAZING chapter, as always. Can't wait for the next one! Keep it up! I'm in love with this story! And I fall even more in love with it with every chapter you write! :D
TwiMommyof3 chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Ohh the shits a stirrin now;)) lol the Kate/Bree showdown. No offence but chitlins r nasty to me and so r bigs feet my mamaw loved pickled pigs feet, shit gives me the hebie jebies. I knew Carlise didnt do it! I've been thinkin who really killed her daddy for a few chapters and I'm almost 100% sure I got it and I think I'm gettin there with the motivation too, fuckers always power hungry! It was *** with the candle stick in the library lol;)) love the caveward bit.
LiLi82 chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
love it
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Yeah, I'd cross that bridge too. It was fun meeting the family. The time spent in the bakery made me laugh. I'm sad to see that there really is something seriously wrong with Alice. Looking forward to the next chapter, but It's going to have to wait till tomorrow. I need to get some sleep.
hottygurl7 chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Two theories:
1) Aro killed him! Greed or some shit.
2) Royce killed him...(I forgot how old Royce is, LMAO)...cause let's face it, Royce is always an asshole - and an easy blame.
I'm leaning more toward my first choice though.
Gah! I need to knoooowwww. lol I can't wait for the next update!
When is she going to tell Edward that Charlie didn't murder his dad?
I need to knooooowwww that, too! LOL
Patiently waiting,