Reviews for Dirty South Drug Wars
jenner261 chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
I can't express enough how giddy, giggly and gooey this story makes me! I'm can't wait for another chapter! !
SunflowerFran chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Ugghh...Aro is a bastard. He shot his best friend because he was getting old and senile...someone should shoot him!
And which cousin is a snitch? Not sure, but once Emmett meets the other Hale sibling, he may change his tune a bit...love can do that to you, I hope.
Good for Bella, she is throwing caution to the wind by meeting Bella. Let's see what happens!
shaz308 chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
I think Aro killer Charlie and blamed the Cullens. Aro is the sick dog that needs to be pit down. I'm sure Emmett will change his turn completely once he meets Rosalie. I truly hope this younger generation can bring them crashing down. Looks like the Blacks are the despicable ones in this story too. Jacob needs to be watched. Billy may have had a hand in Charlie's death too. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
malleelee chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
So much life and so much drama! How Bella copes with her Mum being 'dead to and no longer a member of the the family' Bella has identified her whole life. Renee's physical attack of Bella must be as hurtful as the insult to her dead Father. Very good and enjoyable writing.
Nixh chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Loved it :-) .. Excited for the next chapter !
amberkey chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Running off to vote for you now!
Kateisacupcake chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Yay! New chapter! :) Moon pies sound yum! Can't wait for the next chapter!
lola0930 chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Yep he knows!
I wonder why a strong woman like Bella's grandmother wouldn't rip Aro a new one for killing Toby like that in front of Bella.
What is the relation between Aro and the grandmother again?
emmettslove chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Love, love, love this story! I cant wait to see how things play out for them. Please update soon:)
malleelee chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
East Texas like all the places that the people of the Mississippi River basin settled has similarities. I fled those people, but I feel a kinship and enjoy reading about them. Our parking areas were paved with crushed oyster shell which left its own type of white dust on our good shoes and ruined the heel caps of our fancy high heels. Think I will find some tea sweetened with saccharine and go on reading.
CMS1212 chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! This was a great update!
Girl-on-moon chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
A-maz-ing chapter as always but this one I really really really LOVED ! Finally Bella doing what she wants to do instead of her family telling her and trying to control her ! Screw Aro that little nugget of shit ! I hope somewhere in the story all his bones in his closet comes out and he dies a terrible horrible no good very bad death !
NanStew chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
You have my vote. Heading there when I finish this. Glad to hear about your nomination. Your updates make me very happy and love your story.

Glad Bella chose Edward.
michigangal0223 chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
damn aro an ass i would never get that poor dog out of head :(
edwardsotherwoman25 chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Found this story on tehlemonadestand and I am now addicted. I love the story line so far and look forward to the next chapter :)
4,029 | « Prev Page 1 .. 241 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 261 .. Last Next »