Reviews for Dirty South Drug Wars
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 5/7
To be honest I think Aro killed his own brother, and has been fueling the Cullen hatred all along.
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 5/7
That boy-man can make women see stars and the Milky Way with just one look!
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 5/7
I love me some 'naner Moon Pies! Those are my fav flavor! And Cheerwine! YUM!

Edward and Bella...that combination scares the bajeebus out of me because of Aro and everyone else hating the other side. They were doomed from the age of twelve. Aro is freakin' scary!

When Kate dropped that caramel iced yellow cake my heart dropped. Damn, those are so good! Yep, GRITS here! (Girl Raised In The South)
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 5/7
Another fab chapter! So much happens in each chapter and my mind is still jumping around to everything that happened. It's hard to keep my thoughts contained. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 5/7
I am amazed at how wonderful each chapter is told! This is great! (but really, it shouldn't be such a surprise since *you* wrote it! HA!)
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 5/6
Oh, no! Nana can't die yet! And now Garrett and Edward both know exactly who they kissed that night. I wonder why there is a delay in the SS check being deposited.
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 5/6
Those two girls just caused a whole heap o' trouble crossing that bridge and falling for the two Cullen boys. This story is so damned good!
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 5/6
I loved the banter between Kate and Nana in the back of the bakery. Too funny!

So, I guess Bella and Edward meet again.
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 5/6
I wish Felix would have let Renee explain why James Cullen was at her house. That would have been interesting. No matter, I still hate the way she treats Bella. There's absolutely no valid reason for her to hate her own child.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 5/6
Wow! Chapter one was fabulous! It totally grabbed me, tossed me in and out of every emotion, and left me wanting more. I can't believe I have waited so long to read this great story.

This was rec'd on the fb Mafiaward group a few days ago so I made it a point to start reading asap.
dianscot chapter 1 . 4/16
Ooh
I LOVE this story! You did a great job writing this. I started it yesterday, and haven't been able to stop reading it. RL calls, so I'll have to leave the last few chapters until later. Thank you for the wonderful entertainment this weekend :)
LAB1 chapter 40 . 3/29
Enthralling story! I really enjoyed reading this story and couldn't put it down!
WannaLiveMyDream'95 chapter 5 . 3/14
Yours is the only fanfiction that I read again and again.
You can make a great movie out if this. Believe me
JD Thorn chapter 29 . 1/20
Looked on fictionpad for the original dirtier version- could not find it. :( Is there a direct link?
4,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »