Reviews for Dirty South Drug Wars
Wardrob07 chapter 9 . 3/17
Their first meeting was hot but I'd preffer they did it indoors, I'm affraid someone must have seen them outside? I hope not
Also Bella is very brave, I like how she thinks and how she fights, great
Wardrob07 chapter 8 . 3/17
What a sick old fcker... I hope Edward's intentions are pure and honorable. If her mother could screw a Cullen and stay alive so can Bella. You go, girl.
Wardrob07 chapter 7 . 3/17
Wow, what they feel for each other is really intense. So, Jacob is gonna be a problem again :)
Wardrob07 chapter 6 . 3/17
Alice is a mess, she is taking so much drugs, I can only hope she gets better once she is with Jasper. I'm soo ready for Edward in every chapter, yeeeeey :))
Wardrob07 chapter 5 . 3/17
This is getting more and more interesting and complicated :)
Wardrob07 chapter 4 . 3/17
It will be metter of time until he connect the dots. Great chapter
Wardrob07 chapter 3 . 3/17
I can't believe that crazy mother left two teenage girls alone to fend for themselves..
And I hope she finally meet Edward tonight, it was time :)
Wardrob07 chapter 2 . 3/17
Great chapter. I can't believe Renee, what a bitch. Bella is beautiful inside and out. Alice is a riot too :)
Wardrob07 chapter 1 . 3/17
My oh my...this looks very interesting. Can't wait to read more :)
jupiter2005 chapter 40 . 3/16
ouch alice gave up more for bella than bella realized. i hope that where ever alice is that she is happy and with her father. keep up the good writing. i enjoyed this story.
jus2read chapter 40 . 2/11
AIsolutely loved this! I completely ignored all my college work and read this, which meant i've got to stay up late and do it all in for tomorrow :0
A beautiful story line- had me hooked
So sad Alice died, but the epilogue her inner thoughts were beautiful, i think she shouldve left Bella a letter or something especially as she knew she was going to die
For some reason the line "Charlie was my pride and joy" has stuck with me and i love it!
Very talented author:)
steph A15 chapter 40 . 2/3
This story was amazing from beginning to end, I really enjoyed reading it you reallydid an amazing job so congrats :)
Sophia sophia chapter 40 . 1/20
Beautiful story & wonderful images that stay with me long after I finish it!
Museabook chapter 40 . 1/7
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story where I could laugh, smile, cry and hope! It really was amazing.
Kikabrona chapter 40 . 12/20/2014
This was heartbreakingly sad, yet sweet. I read this whole thing in two days and don't know if I am feeling depressed or relieved that it's over. Wonderful fucking story!

from a close-to-crying admirer,