Reviews for Dirty South Drug Wars
Museabook chapter 40 . 1/7
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story where I could laugh, smile, cry and hope! It really was amazing.
Kikabrona chapter 40 . 12/20/2014
This was heartbreakingly sad, yet sweet. I read this whole thing in two days and don't know if I am feeling depressed or relieved that it's over. Wonderful fucking story!

from a close-to-crying admirer,
jess
jwoo2525 chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
Please tell me you have dropped all your other plans and have decided to pursue a career in writing. I'm from Arkansas and let me tell you, your stories warm my little southern heart! I just discovered you and I'm quickly devouring all of your stories. I had stop to give you at least one of the million reviews you deserve. I'm on pins and needles with what's going to happen. I wonder how Emmett will react to the truth. Also, poor Rose. I'm really hoping he only beat her, but I'm not holding my breath. Your stories, though refreshing and beautiful, never shy away from the sometimes harsh realities of life.
boopgirl chapter 40 . 12/20/2014
Great story, but the epi...not my favorite
HollywoodTwore chapter 40 . 11/24/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this! Loved every last bit and read it as quickly as I could, pounding headache and all. I'm adding this to my favourites, so thanks again!
cbzoo chapter 40 . 11/21/2014
great story but weird epi
cbzoo chapter 28 . 11/20/2014
what is lurve?
Mandacrimes chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Fantastic story, could not stop reading it, sad Alice has really died :(
foofightersluvr chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
Totally love this story no matter how many times I read it!
foofightersluvr chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
In my mind I see him bring her behind the building and it's so sexy!
foofightersluvr chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Ooh boy I'd love to see that! Edward coming! Lol
foofightersluvr chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Love this!
foofightersluvr chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I just finished tatted and had to read this again!
Fleur50 chapter 40 . 11/5/2014
Quelle belle histoire...si passionnante!

Lu avec Google Translate. French.
Montreal, Qu├ębec.