Reviews for Dirty South Drug Wars
2muchtrouble chapter 40 . 7/7/2015
This was wonderful. I loved it.
2muchtrouble chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
I know you finished this story some time ago so it may be strange to get a review at this point but I just have to tell you how much I love this. I usually avoid fics about the south because most of them are waaay off but you must be from here. In fact, you must know my area (Northeast Miss) pretty well. There is no false note in this at all. It's wonderful and I salute you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
You should really write a sequel! I want to see that little girl that Bella invisioned and more of Kate and Garretts craziness and if Jasper and Maria stay together and Emmett and Rosalies story unfold and what happened to Ben and the Swan brothers wives and what happened to Renees boyfriend and his twins and what about nana I think she deserves true love and Carlisle and Esme what are they up to.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/19/2015
I really need your help understanding something. WHY THE HELL DID YOU KILL ALICE? WHAT KIND OF STORY CAN FUNCTION WITHOUT HER?! I really liked your version of Alice too. ;(
Miss.EmilyCullen chapter 26 . 6/19/2015
Uh,after reading this chapter it seems an apology is in order... I was in tears most of this chapter btw. But I'm content with the ending of this chapter 3 love you and your story sorry for cursing in my last review lol I was upset that you killed Alice so harshly and seemingly without a second thought
Miss.EmilyCullen chapter 25 . 6/19/2015
Okay so I need to rant after reading that chapter, so bear with me. WHAT THE HELL? YOU CANT KILL ALICE!? I really like your version of Alice :( you can't kill her!
Guest chapter 36 . 5/13/2015
I'm rereading this again. And I love you for this.
You could publish it. It's one hell of a masterpiece.
Love,
Anam
Stephno chapter 40 . 5/12/2015
This story was AWESOME! Well written, well thought out and VERY suspenseful. Not to give anything away but I also was fooled by Alice, lolol...
I haven't found a ff story that have kept me intrigued in a very long time. So happy that I found this story and extremely thankful it was completed. I would have been pissed having to wait for updates. Thanks for sharing...
Guest chapter 40 . 4/19/2015
This had been the best journey of my life. This story made me happy and sad. It made me smile and laugh and cry. This is the best fanfic I have ever read in my entire life and it will always the best fanfic I have ever read.
DarkBitterSea chapter 40 . 4/19/2015
Alice :'( I'm sorry for your losses. I can't imagine how hard that must have been.
DarkBitterSea chapter 39 . 4/18/2015
Aww
DarkBitterSea chapter 38 . 4/18/2015
Imagine the college parties they can have there.
DarkBitterSea chapter 37 . 4/17/2015
I think Kate is my favorite character in this fic.
DarkBitterSea chapter 36 . 4/17/2015