Reviews for Dirty South Drug Wars
kneon chapter 40 . 5/19/2016
This was an amazing story. I so enjoyed the mystery, romance and supernatural feel to this story. Thank you so much for sharing it.
SanguineTaurean chapter 40 . 5/9/2016
Wow. This is probably the most powerful chapter of all. I just had to pick my jaw up off the floor. Amazing!

Thank you for sharing your imagination, and these wonderful characters. I just wish I hadn't waited so long to read this story. It is sooo good!
SanguineTaurean chapter 39 . 5/9/2016
No one has really changed, but everything has changed. Time moves on whether people do or not. I feel so much for Nana. I was hoping Peter left her the house. I wish she didn't have so much sadness in her sweet life for she was truly a good woman.

Jasper needs happiness, too.

I love the end of this chapter as it is so fitting for the two of them.
SanguineTaurean chapter 38 . 5/9/2016
I wonder if the house belonged to Peter Cullen?
SanguineTaurean chapter 37 . 5/9/2016
It makes me sad that Alice moved on, from whatever realm she is in, leaving Bella. I'm glad Bella found a new family, a must deserved loving family. She was due.
SanguineTaurean chapter 36 . 5/9/2016
Finally! Spawn is dead. There is no way he will rise up this time. Bam! But what about the other bros? Will they come after her, too?
SanguineTaurean chapter 34 . 5/9/2016
Poor Bella...bless her little heart. It's so broken and she is so confused.
SanguineTaurean chapter 33 . 5/9/2016
I wonder if Kate finally got through to Bella about Alice really being dead. Is the "deputy" Billy left in charge on the Cullen payroll? Detective Uley quit the FBI. It's a good thing he picked up Bella when he did because a split second later would have been too late. I knew, knew that Carlisle was still alive because he just isn't that stupid, but Billy and the Swan bros are! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 31 . 5/9/2016
Dangit! Alice is dead, Alice is alive, Alice is dead. Humff. I don't know what to believe but after Edward's thoughts running through the woods I would say she is dead. So, James isn't buried in the casket instead of Alice, maybe he is there with her? Oh, ick. lol Serves him right. But...so was Bella hallucinating when she saw Alice at her own funeral, and in the cemetery? I guess so.

I hope Edward gets away from Billy in the woods since he is younger, healthier and has the stamina. It's too bad about Makenna but she did double-cross them, but then again, it was for her family.

We still have two drive-in movie theaters here so I would like to borrow Edward for one weekend, please. Thank you! ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 30 . 5/9/2016
Either I am not confused or I didn't pay attention. Hmmm...

Four dead: Jake, Liam, James, and Royce...although we "think" Royce drowned in the lake the night he tried to make Alice OD. There hasn't been much said about him nor a body found. Alligators didn't eat him like they did Jake. James is buried in Alice's casket, but I don't know where Liam's body is or was. Maybe he was turned into plant food for all the pot plants in Carlisle's basement! What I don't understand is how no one has questioned where Liam is since the family was at Carlisle's house visiting for a while then he just disappeared. ?

Cornbread and fried okra! YUM YUM!

Oh cr p! Either B&E are going to wreck or someone is waiting for them just down the road. Dang. This ain't gonna be purty.
SanguineTaurean chapter 29 . 5/9/2016
Those Cullen boys certainly rule the roost wherever they go, and others back way off once they realize their mistakes. Whew, and are the ever hot! Wowza! lol How can anyone not love this bad boy?!

I wish their little group all knew about Alice but the less who knew the better, especially with Aro still alive. It's going to get very ugly before that spawn goes down!
SanguineTaurean chapter 26 . 5/8/2016
YES! Carlisle did get Alice out in time! *doing the happy dance*
SanguineTaurean chapter 25 . 5/8/2016
Dammit! Alice wasn't supposed to die! Or did she? It's obvious the fire was a ruse but for which side? Which side "won?"

Did Royce really drown the night he tried to OD Alice? I love that Alice was just lucid enough to get him to run to the lake, with the shadows attacking him. Yes, I believe that shit. Sue me. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 24 . 5/8/2016
Everyone thinks Alice is a mental case but she is bi-polar and a psychic. She's in a small town, with small minds. It's easier to just believe she is bat-shit crazy than to know for sure what is going on.

Uley...good or bad? I dunno.
SanguineTaurean chapter 23 . 5/8/2016
Pssht! Of course Alice is psychic! Of course Ro and Renee would pull the plug. Of course Renee is a liar and was just taking her SS checks to be cruel. She is a class one beotch! Plus Jasper will save her more than once.
4,142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »