Reviews for Dirty South Drug Wars
csp4 chapter 10 . 4/3/2015
Without really knowing, I have no doubt who killed Charlie:)
DarkBitterSea chapter 16 . 4/3/2015
No, that is not what I expected. That is very twisted.
csp4 chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
"Chicken fucker?" he asked, his face alight with amusement. "Have you been watching old South Park re-runs?" lol lol The 'Red Rocket' episode was my personal favorite::))
DarkBitterSea chapter 15 . 4/2/2015
Aro's such a prick.
csp4 chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
"Bella, you need to get laid. And you need to do it soon." lol Doubt I'd ever hear that coming out my grandma's mouth::))
csp4 chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
Not that I care too much that Renee was bedding a Cullen (even if it was James lol) but the rest she does or doesn't do makes me hope Karma will rip her head off!
csp4 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
"They made a sickening, crunching sound beneath my black Mary Janes..." Personally, I'd like the "sickening, crunching sound" to come from someone destroying the Mary Janes! Just saying...

Not sure why it took me so long to start reading this story. Considering 'Breakaway Bella' is in my top 10 list of all time favorite stories, it was just a matter of time before I caved & started reading this one:) My favorite scene in 'BB' was when Bella went to the bad part of town to buy a gun & Mafiaward drove up in the caravan of thugs! Priceless
DarkBitterSea chapter 14 . 4/1/2015
Man a lot happened in that chapter. I can't believe Edward's strong enough to break a human neck. I don't think it's smart to mail the finger, I'm afraid it'll lead to them.
DarkBitterSea chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
Well now I'm kind of anxious for Jacob's death.
DarkBitterSea chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
I forgot to mention this in the last chapter, but I like that you made Rosalie thick. It's different. Jake seems to be a more scary character than he usually is. He fills me with dread. I would not mind Edward killing him.
DarkBitterSea chapter 11 . 3/31/2015
Not what I expected.
DarkBitterSea chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
I'm scared.
DarkBitterSea chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
I look forward to the next chapter. I prefer chapters with citrus warnings over animal cruelty warning. That was hard for me. It kind of reminds me of a story of my grandpa doing a similar thing. Except the dog didn't suffer. :'(
DarkBitterSea chapter 7 . 3/30/2015
Ugh. The last line was full of menace. Again, I like the imagery with the rain kisses.
Brittanyy89 chapter 40 . 3/29/2015