Reviews for Dirty South Drug Wars
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 5/8/2016
Oh, no...Emmett is going to be killed? NO!
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 5/8/2016
Sadly luvtwilight4eva pulled her stories. A few you rec'd in previous chapter have been pulled, too.

I just hope Liam doesn't go after Emmett. He may have to hide until Liam leaves town.
SanguineTaurean chapter 19 . 5/8/2016
Almost heart fail! Thank goodness it was a cover and not Edward really letting her go. I guess Liam must really hold a lot of weight for the southern Cullens to give in like they did. But did Royce really call and lie to them? And why would they believe it? Or is that just part of the cover? Oh, yeah! Alice did call Jasper and tell him what happened and to meet them at the hospital. DOH.
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 5/8/2016
Royce is now a dead man for what he did to Rose, and I bet Emmett will bond with his cousins now. More against spawn Aro.

Finger food! LMAO!
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 5/8/2016
Again, Renee is a selfish, nasty, ungrateful beotch. She doesn't deserve Bella or Alice, and they need to make sure she never, ever gets another one of their SS checks. Such a horrible person. I am so glad Edward and Jasper are there for them. And how loving and sweet is Edward to Bella?! Oh, and schmexy.
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 5/7/2016
Yeah, I figured that out earlier as I stated in one of my reviews. I got the man wrong, but not the gist of it all. lol Aro is so scummy! It's time for him to go down! Is James in Birmingham with Renee? I bet she does know who killed Charlie. She is just that cold.
SanguineTaurean chapter 15 . 5/7/2016
Renee can go to Hades. She's so selfish and nasty, just like Jacob. I can't believe she actually "stole" Alice's SS check! Sheesh! Then there is Aro, the cocky self-righteous prick. Time for him to swim with the fishies, or alligators as the case may be.
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 5/7/2016
I may have cut off Jacob's trigger finger but I wouldn't leave it in Aro's mailbox. I would just throw it in the water with the rest of the body. That way people would wonder what happened, not continue to fuel the feud.
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 5/7/2016
Nana fell in love with a Cullen but when she rejected him he went off to war and was killed. Maybe she was pregnant then married a Swan. So, one of the boys is really a Cullen and I'm guessing it was Charlie but hope not because then she and Edward couldn't/shouldn't be together. That's just my guess.

Jacob deserves whatever comes his way. He's just nasty.
SanguineTaurean chapter 12 . 5/7/2016
Jacob is a big ole dirty stinky douchebag! I wonder if Edward would really kill him...

I really want to know what Nana has in the safe because it's going to blow things up!
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 5/7/2016
Bella is dancing with the devil, and his name is Aro. She has betrayed her family and will continue to do so just to rid the Earth of the one person who killed both her and Edward's father. Sadly, others will fall in the crossfire.

Yes! I love Rochelle Allison's writing! She's wonderful. :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 5/7/2016
To be honest I think Aro killed his own brother, and has been fueling the Cullen hatred all along.
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 5/7/2016
That boy-man can make women see stars and the Milky Way with just one look!
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 5/7/2016
I love me some 'naner Moon Pies! Those are my fav flavor! And Cheerwine! YUM!

Edward and Bella...that combination scares the bajeebus out of me because of Aro and everyone else hating the other side. They were doomed from the age of twelve. Aro is freakin' scary!

When Kate dropped that caramel iced yellow cake my heart dropped. Damn, those are so good! Yep, GRITS here! (Girl Raised In The South)
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 5/7/2016
Another fab chapter! So much happens in each chapter and my mind is still jumping around to everything that happened. It's hard to keep my thoughts contained. lol
4,156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »