Reviews for Dirty South Drug Wars
meelee729697 chapter 22 . 10/7/2014
Pleeease let her be ok...
- Someone HaD to have forced the needle & drug on her, altho, chopping her hair outta nowhere seems very Alice... I dunno.
- U did shock me, tho, cuz I was waitin on something to happen to Nana. :/ ... much as I don't want anything to.

Onward!-
meelee729697 chapter 21 . 10/7/2014
Ooohh man, something major is about to go down.. got a little chill.

- Meant to mention this earlier, but I love the way Bella seems to be telling us a story of what has already taken place. & I like the endings of each chapter w/ phrases like "little did I know" or "I would later find out" - it adds to the suspense & mystery.

I give thanks to u & to ur betas for telling me a hell of a story. I am so gunna read all of ur work. :)
meelee729697 chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
meelee729697 chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
Holy.
Shit.
meelee729697 chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
I can't review, i just wanna keep turning pages!
meelee729697 chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
We're bout to be in deep.
& some... as u & I would say... are about to be up a shit creek w/o a paddle. ;)

Good stuff, mama... good, good stuff!
meelee729697 chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
Ooooo, saw this coming, but still satisfying to have it confirmed.
Shit, shit, shit..
- Bella & het cousins excluded, i feel like the Swans are the more of two evils... now, anyway..
Seems Charlie was bout as decent as Carlisle. ;)
meelee729697 chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
aw damn, this Jacob Black bullshit is gunna be a problem. - funny how snakes like Uncle Aro will take care & do the best of things for u, like he really loves u, until u don't do exactly what he wants... like poor Tobey.
- I loved the way Bella described the old South, the term "redneck", & her family.. that was lovely.
... "my give a damn's broke."- lololol. good one!- Kate's total tirade was A1, Epic.
Bella & Alice w/ the chitlings... hahaha...
- omg, Kate, drunk on her whiskey, singing her beloved Hank AT Bree... bout more than I can take. Lol. So hilarious & quite approprite.. classic.
- damn, now I'm laughing out loud at Nana... "shit on ur lip."- ha! Even i havent heard that one.
... "carried" Emmett home.. i'

Pointing out ur soutbern slang cuz its so much & so rite on. Lol.

Omg, E is so damn sexy...
I love that Bella can be complete goo over him but he so pissex at the same time.

My phone is screed up.. hope this review makes sense.

Oh and shot... aro killed Charlie, i bet.
meelee729697 chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Well, there's a new generation of Cullens & Swans, folks!- they're all fallin in love w/ each other.- & once Emmett gets a glimpse of Rosalie Hale, he'll be no better off than his 3 cousins.
;)

As this thing unfolds, I can only imagine the secrets that will come to surface.

... Aro is a sick, sadistic, hateful, selfish, merciless m*ther f*cker. He's got to be worst of all, even out of both families. Evil man.

Bella's playin w/ fire, but I'd wanna get burned too. :)
meelee729697 chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
I am absolutely giddy over this story!- I haven't come across something this exciting in a long time.
- Ahh, I was wiping my eyes, I was laughing so hard at Alice at the end of this chapter... "chicken fucker!"- "cracker!"- face planting in the red mud & jumpin up w/ the bat in her hand like a "tiny ninja."- omg, lolololol. That was great.

Bein from the "dirty south" myself (Lake Charles, La), u are amazing w/ these characters. I can hear the voices so well.
& when u have them say things like "the both of us"- "y'all"- "cooter brown"- etc... well, that's just right.

Ahh, forbidden love in the South.
Bella will eventually spill about Aro, but I imagine it'll still be a while.- He probably purposfully let his brother Charlie take the fall for Ed Sr.'s death.- Carlisle seems to believe so too, but I guess he firgures it was still punishment.
Sh*t is just starting to hit the fan w/ these families. This is gunna be good!
Brenda Massey chapter 40 . 10/3/2014
OMG! This story touched me like no other! You are an awesome writer! I just can't express enough how much I loved this! Thank you so much for sharing you talent!
Allie chapter 40 . 9/24/2014
So stinking amazing. I tore through this story. I was so drawn to your characterizations, and you write cliffhangers better than any I've ever seen.

Thank you.
RubeySlippers chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
Aro did it
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 8/30/2014
She sacrificed herself for her sister. After the hellish life they both lived, she gave her sister a life they both deserved. That was such a sad ending. Very hard to read through tears. I seriously need a fic filled with fluff and romance right now. Seriously, that chapter hurt my heart. First, I'm going to finish your work . . . the last one of yours I haven't read yet. Off to Fanfiction Addicts and Review Whores.
3,987 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »