Reviews for Dirty South Drug Wars
Guest chapter 40 . 1/12/2016
Sweet, dear Alice...
Heartbreaking and sad, so realistic and beautiful; a story forever planted in me, planted in my heart
krwhite1234 chapter 40 . 1/11/2016
I finally finished this and I am blown away. Great job!
dnmann chapter 40 . 12/28/2015
Amazing story.
Monumental Cookies chapter 30 . 12/13/2015
ok, I had to tell you this. I just had a fight with my bf, broke things off, and decided to read to calm down a little. of course I had stopped on the lemon part, and "All by myself" begins to play on the radio. A dagger to the hearth, I tell you.
sujari6 chapter 40 . 11/20/2015
Wonderful story. I loved reading it.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/4/2015
I actually had to think about if they would be cousins but no the only way any of them would have been related is if any of them that being Kate, Bella, or Edward would have had to been Aros child phew well played author well played :)
vinesonwroughtironbars chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
I loved this chapter so much! You have me hook line and sinker. When I was reading the part about Bella knowing Edward didn't have to say he loved her, More than words by extreme popped into my head. I am so in love with this story and I can't wait to read the rest!
minnie2112 chapter 40 . 9/8/2015
I hate being the last one to know about great stories but this time it worked in my benefit b/c the story was complete and allowed me to zip through the chapters. I loved all the the characters in the story, even those I loved to hate. Now I'm just sad it's over
Iersseltje chapter 40 . 8/13/2015
A beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing it.
2muchtrouble chapter 40 . 7/7/2015
This was wonderful. I loved it.
2muchtrouble chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
I know you finished this story some time ago so it may be strange to get a review at this point but I just have to tell you how much I love this. I usually avoid fics about the south because most of them are waaay off but you must be from here. In fact, you must know my area (Northeast Miss) pretty well. There is no false note in this at all. It's wonderful and I salute you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
You should really write a sequel! I want to see that little girl that Bella invisioned and more of Kate and Garretts craziness and if Jasper and Maria stay together and Emmett and Rosalies story unfold and what happened to Ben and the Swan brothers wives and what happened to Renees boyfriend and his twins and what about nana I think she deserves true love and Carlisle and Esme what are they up to.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/19/2015
I really need your help understanding something. WHY THE HELL DID YOU KILL ALICE? WHAT KIND OF STORY CAN FUNCTION WITHOUT HER?! I really liked your version of Alice too. ;(
Miss.EmilyCullen chapter 26 . 6/19/2015
Uh,after reading this chapter it seems an apology is in order... I was in tears most of this chapter btw. But I'm content with the ending of this chapter 3 love you and your story sorry for cursing in my last review lol I was upset that you killed Alice so harshly and seemingly without a second thought
Miss.EmilyCullen chapter 25 . 6/19/2015
Okay so I need to rant after reading that chapter, so bear with me. WHAT THE HELL? YOU CANT KILL ALICE!? I really like your version of Alice :( you can't kill her!
4,128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »