Reviews for Heart Cavity
moon strut chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Yeah, you hear that?
That was my heart breaking.
Liza Taylor chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This story is wonderful. I loved how it gave insight to Heroine's thoughts and emotions during the whole ordeal and putting it in second person just adds to the omph.
Silver Sea Mist chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I found this fanfic very interesting (in a very good way), and I felt compelled to it.
This mirrors what I sometimes feel; how I seem to be someone entirely different than the person in the mirror. There were many great emotions.
Good job on this story! )
Empyrea chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
this this this *insert hearts here(
as bittersweet as it is, i feel this is how the heroine must;ve felt in that endless loop through august 1
i like how well you captured it :3
Kotobuki Kai chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was a really insightful drabble on the heroine's feelings. A lot of people complain about her blandness and her lack of response to those around her, but thing about her is that because it's based on an otome game, you literally project yourself onto her, and this one-shot helped me emphasize with her as "myself."

And I'm really jealous with how well you handled writing in 2nd point of view. It's not awkward and the style is whimsical, bittersweet, and poetic. It's a fitting piece for the anime :)

Good job
MirageDream chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was absolutely beautiful. I adore the way you wrote this out, you capture this intense feeling of loneliness and want of something. Yet the subject is hollow. It was simply beautiful.
Joule Sweet chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I have a fondness for 2nd person perspective. You effectively gave an intimate view into the mind of the heroine and what she might think and feel as she walks through her various 'lives' without her memories. Great job!
Blue Rogue Linds chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Wow, this was very well-written and fits the game series more than the anime. The games have a darker feel, if you ask me. You didn't use any dialogue because you didn't have to. This was a wonderful take on the Heroine and her problems. Just excellent.

Can you say fave? :D
rana2001 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Wow, that was amazing. I just started watching Amnesia, and I'm in love with it already.
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Ah that was really... sad. I mean, it was good idea on the heroine's thoughts but still it was sad. Man I so want to play this game, but the awesome anime will have to do.
I hope you write more, it's nice to see fanfics about this show up now.
Good one!
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This fic suddenly gives me so much more appreciation for the anime. I'd always thought that the heroine had no personality, but this fic goes into so much depth into why she would be that way. I especially enjoyed the use of the second person in this fic. It makes it feel like the game (not that I've played it) in the sense that it really is about YOU. There's a kind of interactivity to this that the anime was lacking.

I also really enjoyed the whole last section, focusing on her feelings about the men in her life. That was really well done. You captured her hesitancy and doubts. It really makes me wonder what kind of person the heroine must have been before she got amnesia...
Valentine chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Amazing! AMAZING. Please update soon3
Ana chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is incredible! Your writing is out of this world. I want more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I loved how everything describistes * - * Make more Amnesia fanfic 3
Shawna chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Looove it! Really think you provided a great perspective through the heroine's eyes. :)
Especially loved the last few lines, ahhh the feels!