Reviews for Ghost stories-and other tales
kinda weird
i kinda really want a oneshot where jack finds all the photos they've taken of him sleeping.
Tsukiko K chapter 79 . 7/3
Anyone who agrees with abortion is a sick bastard that deserves to die. Capiche? Because all those innocent little babies who could have had a chance at life are just murdered by their mothers and the doctors that do the surgery. It's cruel, heartless, and should quite frankly be illegal everywhere in the damn world. People die everyday, but denying a baby a chance to live is cruel
CardboardHut chapter 69 . 7/2
That was so much fun! I love the idea of Jack playing the violin. And I love the magic of this beautiful moment you've captured! Stunning. Simply stunning!
CardboardHut chapter 79 . 7/1
Very heavy as you said. - before touching on the subject matter, firs ti will say that I like the combo of both the books and the movie you've made here. Also, Mortimer is the perfect name for Death.

So you really kicked the hornets nest addressing this subject. As you know, I feel the same as you do about abortion. I would imagine all the guardians of children would agree. (Honestly just makes sense to me that they would). I was kind of hoping Jack would do something with this knowledge by the end, like go help some poor desperate mom to be to change her mind using the pictures he draws in the window. A lot of these ladies do this because they think they have no other option or because they are scared.

As a soon to be mom myself this rang very poignant. I'm now 35 weeks along, coming on 36, and we want this baby so badly. It's still so scary , the changes taking place in my body. I can see the temptation some women face not to go full term, because pregnancy is hard, even when all goes well. But the choice is made at conception (usually), not after. - not to mention I have known so many couples who want soooo badly to have children who would love to adopt! - it may inconvenience a woman for nine months, but it can bless a family (especially the child) for a lifetime.
IridessaIce chapter 79 . 6/28
That stuff happens?! What kind of SICK PSYCHOTIC FREAK does that?! I'm gonna cry. . . Great story, though this is really sad.
I just want to say thank you. We seem to hold the same religious convictions, and it's nice to see someone bravely post about their faith and not give in to all the naysayers who think that our faith should stay in the closet. I've seen many fics by atheists and other people, so I think it's great that you're incorporating your faith into your work. Thank you for standing up for what you believe in. I want you to know that I totally support this chapter, and I am really glad that I can read your work, and know that it's well written, and not ave yp worry about things like cursing or other things that I also personally disagree with on a religious level. So once again, thank you for this chapter. Keep up the good work!
~ Whovianeverlark17
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 1 . 4/3
Lol I laughed so hard! Good job!
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 27 . 4/3
Awwwwww this was so cute (even though I spent half of it trying not to cry because Jack) I loved this. I've only read this chapter of this story but I loved it enough that I probably will come back and read the rest when I have time. Good work!
Omg the feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzz but seriously I'm crying
PlaidOtaku chapter 47 . 12/24/2015
Imagining Jack rubbing Aster's nose is possible the cutest thing ever!
PlaidOtaku chapter 17 . 12/11/2015
I know this is so far away from the ending but could u maybe do a part two? this has been my fav chapter so far.
PlaidOtaku chapter 9 . 12/10/2015
Awww I love Baby Jack! I have to admit I kinda didn't want Jack to get back to normal either but it's amazingly cute and he still subconsciously remembers their time together.
PlaidOtaku chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
I was listening to Hope by We Came as Romans when I was reading this and I thought it was cool and ironic xD
Abagphouka chapter 17 . 12/4/2015
Oh man, that last part was SOOOOO awesome! It made me want to jump up and around, yelling something along the lines of " uh huh! Oh yeah! That's right!" But I can't, not if don't want to embarrass myself forever at school. 13 year old, signing off!
3,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »