Reviews for Ghost stories-and other tales
Luna Luver 1 chapter 72 . 6/22
OMFG! LOL! ROFL! So cute & funny! :)
azure chapter 64 . 6/11
That was HILARIOUS I laughed until I cried!
NursingStudent chapter 79 . 6/9
Regarding chapter 79, I am grateful you wrote this chapter. Jack's reaction is very real. For a character whose job is to protect children, and even more so now that Jack's a Guardian... I felt the same as Jack does in your story when I first learned what that word meant too.
The Utterly Fabulous Z chapter 19 . 6/8
OMG SAIYAN BUNNY! YOU MUST WRITE THAT.
MidnightPhantomFire chapter 110 . 6/7
THIS. IS. AMAZING.

I started reading your stories with your Zoro drabble series (which is so totally awesome) and I can't believe I never looked at the rest of your stories before! This one is SO GOOD. I love ROTG and this story is just perfect! It took me three days to read all of it but I finished! When is the next chapter coming out btw? I can't wait to read more!
Happycat89 chapter 19 . 6/6
I love the dbz reverences! it's my favorite anime/cartoon! And jack taking care of poor sick bunny so very adorable! ! brotherly love aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww so very very cute!
poor lonely bunny got me crying! and I was laughing with jack yelling that's not what I meant ! you got me to cry and laugh in the same chapter no one has done that before!
Please update soon! these are spectacular!
when are you going to update, I mean. I can't wait for more!
when are you going to update, I mean.
your stories are great!
when are going to update?
wouldbewriter23 chapter 68 . 5/20
Oh yes, thank you, thank you! That was even better than I imagined. And the habit Jack had of latching onto people's legs is just so adorable. And I almost busted a gut at the 'get this thing off my leg!' part. It was priceless.
Your story rocks chapter 109 . 5/2
Awwwwwwwweeeee, This is the only Pitch and Tooth fic I have ever read and can say is absolutely cute!...Did you remember the tea?
Your story rocks chapter 105 . 5/2
Is that Sabine? Please let it be Sabine! Bunny needs a happy ending!
MustBeAWeasley chapter 25 . 4/18
First things first, I love your stories! Second, I'm proud that you stand up for your beliefs! I don't know a lot of people who have the strength to do what you did. :)
Thank you for doing what you do and for your stories! 3