Reviews for Ghost stories-and other tales
PeterPanfan13 chapter 79 . 3/15
I just wanted to give you a review here, because it is nice to hear someone talking about this in ROTG. I have the same option as you, it is sick to take the lives of children before they can even open their eyes to the world. I wish people would just remember that there is adoption! Other people would love to have their baby to love. It may be painful to give birth, but imagine the pain the innocent and helpless child is going through! Thank you for writing about this, it needs to be said!
CardboardHut chapter 1 . 1/27
Aw, this is cute. Jack and bunny getting along. I like the inclusion of bits from the books (like that Bunny is a Pooka). Looking forward to reading more of these
DanniMeamea chapter 25 . 10/28/2016
Hello I've been reading your story and enjoying it thus far but I just wanted to tell you that this chapter on Easter really touched my heart. I myself am the daughter of a pastor/missionary and to see something like this is a breath of fresh air that was weaved into the story so beautifully. I'm not sure if you'll ever see this but I just wanted to say something. Your testimony is amazing. You are so brave and I really feel the love you have for God through your words. If you were a man I would have fallen for you right then and there. For I have never met another who feels so passionately about God and also enjoys things like ROTG and KH etc. I love your joyful spirit and pray for the best for you on your journey.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Please update soon!
Whatever chapter 54 . 10/15/2016
I was rereading your fic because dammit its so good but MAN! There is a lot of sobbing!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/5/2016
I loved this one!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/16/2016
kinda weird
Guest chapter 22 . 7/16/2016
i kinda really want a oneshot where jack finds all the photos they've taken of him sleeping.
Tsukiko K chapter 79 . 7/3/2016
Anyone who agrees with abortion is a sick bastard that deserves to die. Capiche? Because all those innocent little babies who could have had a chance at life are just murdered by their mothers and the doctors that do the surgery. It's cruel, heartless, and should quite frankly be illegal everywhere in the damn world. People die everyday, but denying a baby a chance to live is cruel
CardboardHut chapter 69 . 7/2/2016
That was so much fun! I love the idea of Jack playing the violin. And I love the magic of this beautiful moment you've captured! Stunning. Simply stunning!
CardboardHut chapter 79 . 7/1/2016
Very heavy as you said. - before touching on the subject matter, firs ti will say that I like the combo of both the books and the movie you've made here. Also, Mortimer is the perfect name for Death.

So you really kicked the hornets nest addressing this subject. As you know, I feel the same as you do about abortion. I would imagine all the guardians of children would agree. (Honestly just makes sense to me that they would). I was kind of hoping Jack would do something with this knowledge by the end, like go help some poor desperate mom to be to change her mind using the pictures he draws in the window. A lot of these ladies do this because they think they have no other option or because they are scared.

As a soon to be mom myself this rang very poignant. I'm now 35 weeks along, coming on 36, and we want this baby so badly. It's still so scary , the changes taking place in my body. I can see the temptation some women face not to go full term, because pregnancy is hard, even when all goes well. But the choice is made at conception (usually), not after. - not to mention I have known so many couples who want soooo badly to have children who would love to adopt! - it may inconvenience a woman for nine months, but it can bless a family (especially the child) for a lifetime.
IridessaIce chapter 79 . 6/28/2016
That stuff happens?! What kind of SICK PSYCHOTIC FREAK does that?! I'm gonna cry. . . Great story, though this is really sad.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/23/2016
I just want to say thank you. We seem to hold the same religious convictions, and it's nice to see someone bravely post about their faith and not give in to all the naysayers who think that our faith should stay in the closet. I've seen many fics by atheists and other people, so I think it's great that you're incorporating your faith into your work. Thank you for standing up for what you believe in. I want you to know that I totally support this chapter, and I am really glad that I can read your work, and know that it's well written, and not ave yp worry about things like cursing or other things that I also personally disagree with on a religious level. So once again, thank you for this chapter. Keep up the good work!
~ Whovianeverlark17
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Lol I laughed so hard! Good job!
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 27 . 4/3/2016
Awwwwww this was so cute (even though I spent half of it trying not to cry because Jack) I loved this. I've only read this chapter of this story but I loved it enough that I probably will come back and read the rest when I have time. Good work!
3,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »