Reviews for Ghost stories-and other tales
DaisySullivan chapter 2 . 7/17
I haven't watched a lot of Anime, but with it being pretty popular, I can totally see this happening to the Guardians xD

By the way, the part where Bunny talks about "a kangaroo in a snowstorm" is probably my most favorite line ever said by Bunny in any fanfiction, ever :D
DaisySullivan chapter 1 . 7/17
I love these drabbles!

I found and starting reading this a few months ago, but I wasn't able to sign in and comment on any of them, and when I finally was, I had forgotten the name of the Fanfiction. But, now that I've found it again, I can continue reading AND be able to comment my love on them!

Keep up the awesome writing! :D
I have to say, the movies were bad but the books got me obsessed.
No Jack! Don't judge the series by the movie! I love the books!
guest chapter 9 . 7/12
Aww! The feels!
beautiful!
that was great! :D
Kai chapter 110 . 7/9
Oh my god this is amazing but I'm just going to go straight to the point.

This is one of the best collections of one shots (or two and more) regarding RotG. I love your stories here and the way you write is just beautiful. Ideas are great (and let's not forget the contributions from the reviewers here, of course) plus the romance isn't so cheesy here (thank god. Wait. North and Sandy are the only ones without someone in their lives. Hmmm...)

So basically I love your stories and I cannot access my fanfiction account for some bizarre reason so if you see someone named yeokaiwen31801 faving and following this story, that'd be me.

And I have apparently ran out of time to write this so keep up the good work and continue with the updates. ;)
Luna Luver 1 chapter 72 . 6/22
OMFG! LOL! ROFL! So cute & funny! :)
azure chapter 64 . 6/11
That was HILARIOUS I laughed until I cried!
NursingStudent chapter 79 . 6/9
Regarding chapter 79, I am grateful you wrote this chapter. Jack's reaction is very real. For a character whose job is to protect children, and even more so now that Jack's a Guardian... I felt the same as Jack does in your story when I first learned what that word meant too.
The Utterly Fabulous Z chapter 19 . 6/8
OMG SAIYAN BUNNY! YOU MUST WRITE THAT.
MidnightPhantomFire chapter 110 . 6/7
THIS. IS. AMAZING.

I started reading your stories with your Zoro drabble series (which is so totally awesome) and I can't believe I never looked at the rest of your stories before! This one is SO GOOD. I love ROTG and this story is just perfect! It took me three days to read all of it but I finished! When is the next chapter coming out btw? I can't wait to read more!
Happycat89 chapter 19 . 6/6
I love the dbz reverences! it's my favorite anime/cartoon! And jack taking care of poor sick bunny so very adorable! ! brotherly love aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww so very very cute!
poor lonely bunny got me crying! and I was laughing with jack yelling that's not what I meant ! you got me to cry and laugh in the same chapter no one has done that before!
3,036 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »