Reviews for First Light
HS1 chapter 1 . 2/13
This makes me hate Gothel so much...but I absolutely love this! Great story!

-HorseStar
char-tomio chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
this is the cutest cutest thing i've ever read! i've read your profile and i must say, your english is fantastic, though there are some occasional misspellings. you write very well! keep going!
Br0k3n Ang3l chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Love it so much!
jolien.hoens chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
That's so cute :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This was soooo cute! I loved it you should totally write more!
Flip the Hourglass chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
awwww so cute!
no-MY name's Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I died laughing and cooing over this fic... :) great job! keep it up and God bless!
ImaniSechelles chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This was an awesome story and so sweet! I like thinking of these 2 characters from this idea!
sunshine.is.delicious chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Aw. :D
sunnyprincessbird chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Awwwwh! Oh that was perfectly precious! I can't believe that was written in only 20 min. Seriously. I take forever to write anything, lol ;)

Eugene is such a sweetie pie and a cutie trying to be just like Flynnigan Rider! I love when Mary calls him Flynn Rider or future Flynn Rider ;) Cracks me up that Punzie starts drooling all over him...xD I think it's precious that, when Rapunzel returns home, as we all know she does, she'll be returned by that little boy from the orphanage she liked so much! This was a lovely little fic, thanks for writing it!
Cossacks250 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Well, that was very good. 20 minutes and coming up with a story like this. Not bad at all. First of your stories I have reviewed and it is very good. Good job.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wonderful story.
Umbre0n chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Well, that was just plain adorable.
KiraTheStarling chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
So d'aww! Please continue! :D
disnerd chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Wonderful story i just wish it was more then a one shot but this story was awesome