Reviews for Picnic Love The Right Version
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Wow dreams really do come true with a little help with the Sheep Talisman, it certainly does wonders for people and I praise that...great job! was a laughable at the loving moments!

Cheetah chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I am so jelous of Jade, if only I were her.

Hsi Wu sounds so Hot! Hot! Hot!
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
You make me hawt.
NoName chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I think it's okay, but shouldn't this be under M?
just me chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
hey, good story, but i think it should be rated "R"...or"X". lol. babee a BIG warning in the begining? but, really, it was a great story. keep up the great work!
Broli the Destroyah chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
This I like...
Logan chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
i gotta commend you, awesome lemon _ i loved the end especiually heh bet shendu never thought to put the sheep talismen to such a good use. just more proof that hsi is the cooler of the demon sorcerers. powers are something, but originality, now that's where you can really tell a demon. also since it was a dream that can handle whatever age discrepency the other reviewer mentioned. oh well, great fic. made my night
The Joker Of Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Heh heh, thanx fer the review on my story! I really admire your work, your one of the few who write Hsi-Wu in his true form (anything less is just not as fun). Nice to see a bit of lemony-love floating around tho, but this ain't smut. NOR IS IT SICK..mutter, jerks...

The cookie bits adorable *snicker*, I think I'll draw a picture of it for you X).

Is where I have a Hsi-wu pic anyway. Thank you and keep writing m'Lord!
tari-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Really good. I like it. H/J 4ever!

Personal note:

#1: DH disappeared cuz had to cut internet off 4 a few months.

#2: I'm sorry DH won't be returning cuz. I deleted it from my computer & didn't make a copy of the fic. I'm sorry to disappoint u.

*hits herself on the head* But I'll try make a new J/H fic.

#3: Thank u 4 your letter about "Demon Heart." &

being a fan of DH. Your letter made me really happy & I'm happy you were a fan of DH. I feel really bad I won't be able to put DH back on or re-create it.

#4: Something is wrong with my message sender that's why I'm writing it in a review. I hope I answered your questions. If not e-mail me.

Tari-Chan o *_*
Dark Dude2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
dude, sick story!
Zarius chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Snakelady Frohike chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
I personally love the idea of Hsi Wu and Jade together, but uuuuh, this was a bit much. Jade's already hit puberty at 10? Wow, early bloomer. It would have been interesting if Jackie and Uncle had happened upon one of their 'sessions' and you had written in their reaction. That'd've been fun!