Reviews for Broken
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Looooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttt!
Sorry couldn't resist :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I loved it Dani!
NoYOU123 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Hey u are like SOOOO talented at writing! And ur fanfic one? You are so good! Please post soon, I'm dying! You have too! I love your work so much!
Robin Hoodlum chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Great story. You dealt with the drama in the situation very well, and kept the characters true to who they are on the show. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Omg no you have to keep writing i love tgat story you should do a story about how michael starts realizing that if he doesnt start letting nikita in hes going to lose her to owen please keep writing stories you rock
cavlik97 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
fenix-women chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Spot ON! Gold star for you - you earned it!
Keep up the good work. YOU rock!
adrictiv chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Depressing is an understatement. Specially since this is so on character that it might actually happen.

Setting that aside I have to hand it to you, it was perfectly written and a pleasure to read (as all your other stories are)

Amazing job!

(if you ever feel fluffy you should def write a happy mikita story, god knows I need some of that! Too much angst, it's killing me!)
wacko789 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
You are just brilliant! I love that u pick out the tiny details like michael not telling her that he stopped medicating to emphasize her frustrations, i never noticed that when i was watching the show. Also i love the irony at the end about nikita saving everyone but she couldnt save the man, it really gives the show as well as your story a nice touch! Your writing gives me more reasons to love this show
CSelanno chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
02-01-13 The guilty feelings that she usually can help everyone else, exept the man she sincirely loves..All they need now is a plenty of time and their love for each other.
CSelanno chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
02-01-13 . A very good story about Michaels Feelings :confusion,helplesness,restlesness, los of selfconfidence are a lot of different emotions M. has to deal with
and Nikita too. Time , confidence ,patience, trust are badly needed !
Dark433angel chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This is a really good story keep it up.

This might be a little mean, but when i was watching past episodes one of them had Owen shake Michaels hand. The whole time it was ironic and I had a huge shock face, I was like "U can't do that anymore"
wacko789 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Oh wow! U got michael's emotion spot on! I really think that this is what he's feeling, you portayed him so well in here!
YuukiCross5 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Oh my so intense! You are a really good writer! I can really feel like I am in Michael's head. Awesome job!

To be honest, I really like this episode, it shows how Michael is coping with his disability. That was really unexpected though. I though Nikita was going to use her super strength but out of no-where she decided to cut his hand off. The horror but it makes the plot more interesting.

Well, awesome job! I can't wait for Nikita's side. This is really good and I can't wait for this episode this week on Friday. I also love Owen in these past episodes haha, still think it was kinda mean what Owen did to Michael but Michael needed to know. Well, now me go because I write a whole essay about this. Really nice writing and it is soo intense it made me held my breath.

Update soon!
Unknown0999 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Continuingly amazing! LOOVVEEDD it! PLZ Update quickly!