Reviews for The Lord of the Valley
Pyrane chapter 1 . 8/18
A host and a healer before everything, is Elrond
Thanks for the smiles !

quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 4/15
Hehehe. :P
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 3/30
I like this conversation of Bilbo and Elrond.
Elwen chapter 1 . 2/28
Such a sweet scene. I always think of Rivendell as being the Middle earth equivalent of Shangrila. I wonder what drew Bilbo and Elrond together.
Eldhoron chapter 1 . 2/14
That is my favourite part AUJ. This was good. The way Elrond accepts Bilbo's title "Master Elrond". And you did a good job as to making it feel so... peaceful. Made me wish I lived in Rivendell.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
:) I like it.
dmichelle312 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I love this story too. It's one of my favorites...
Just Someone chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Haha, a big yes! :D
blueskydog chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I love that last line! The whole conversation is very interesting. I like that Lord Elrond is very nice to Bilbo, and that Bilbo is curious about him.
The Silent Stalker chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Squee! I love Lord Elrond. He is one of the most underrated characters. And the fondness he has for Bilbo just makes me melt. It is so cute. I love it.
Vivstar chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Great job. It's great to read a fanfic where the characters are actually 'in character'. That's hard to do a lot of the time, but you really nailed it. Btw, have you seen that video on youtube of Elrond and Bilbo talking? I think it's from the extended version of 'The Hobbit." I think you'd enjoy it.
Reima-of-the-Kells chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I'm glad you wrote this interaction between Bilbo and Elrond as I felt rather unfulfilled with that aspect in the movie. I wanted to see how they became friends and what led to Bilbo knowing he could come back in the future.
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is really good I love Bilbo and Elrond's talk and Rivendell is very beatuful
mamita chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Hi I liked your fic, hopefully soon follow up chapters, I love Bilbo, is so cute, and although my favorite couple is KilixBilbo, Bilbo would like to see some elf, it is interesting to know about elves, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
DaphinoraS chapter 1 . 4/8/2013