Reviews for The Lord of the Valley
dmichelle312 chapter 1 . 4/1
I love this story too. It's one of my favorites...
Just Someone chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Haha, a big yes! :D
blueskydog chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I love that last line! The whole conversation is very interesting. I like that Lord Elrond is very nice to Bilbo, and that Bilbo is curious about him.
Evil poptarts will take over chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Squee! I love Lord Elrond. He is one of the most underrated characters. And the fondness he has for Bilbo just makes me melt. It is so cute. I love it.
Vivstar chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Great job. It's great to read a fanfic where the characters are actually 'in character'. That's hard to do a lot of the time, but you really nailed it. Btw, have you seen that video on youtube of Elrond and Bilbo talking? I think it's from the extended version of 'The Hobbit." I think you'd enjoy it.
Reima-of-the-Kells chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I'm glad you wrote this interaction between Bilbo and Elrond as I felt rather unfulfilled with that aspect in the movie. I wanted to see how they became friends and what led to Bilbo knowing he could come back in the future.
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is really good I love Bilbo and Elrond's talk and Rivendell is very beatuful
mamita chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Hi I liked your fic, hopefully soon follow up chapters, I love Bilbo, is so cute, and although my favorite couple is KilixBilbo, Bilbo would like to see some elf, it is interesting to know about elves, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
DaphinoraS chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Cute! I love it. :)
Celtic Angel18 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love it so much! I really wish that I could visit Rivendell and meet Lord Elrond, oh well. I have only now found your wonderful stoies and I am so excited to be getting to read them! They are such a blessing to me! I have only had time to read two of your stories so far and I am very excited to read more. I just wish that there was more time in a day. I would really like to know what your favorite story is so that I can read it. If you are willing to tell me my e-mail (please keep it secret) is . hope to hear from you soon ;) your fan (Abby).
sidh chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Just in case..I really like the last sentence, it made a lump come to my throat.

Such warmth in such a small tale.

Delightful.

sidh
k13cat chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
A very nice interlude that I do wish we had seen on screen. I kept waiting for Bilbo and Elrond to meet formally. (perhaps in the extended edition dvd?) This fixes that wish quite nicely.
DhampirParadox chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Aw, cute! I love that you've written an Elrond story, there just aren't enough of them. Your voices were wonderful and I could picture poor little Bilbo getting slightly flustered as he talked to Elrond. Thanks :D
bethahnee chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
You capture Bilbo so well.
Loved the conversation about Lord Elrond vs. Master Elrond. Perfect. :)