Reviews for We're All Stories in the End
Whovian Sherlockian Potterhead chapter 15 . 3/16
I'm crying with joy :')
Beautiful ending :)
drolemiT gnitlusnoC chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
Amazing story, so cute! I loved how you got Amy and Rory into the Story, and also Tim E Lord :D One question though, was the name of the social care woman by any chance Madam Kovarian? ;)
eyes-front-soldier chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Dr. Anna Laufreyson chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
Oh my god this is amazing... congrats on the lovely story!
Laveycee chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
That's the cutest thing ever. ) I love the idea that the Doctor was a dream, and that all of his companions were people who had been in the ward with him.
ILearnedItFromThePizzaMan chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
Awww best Doctor who story ever! i love how you incorporated the show into it and how it all seemed to click. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
dragonchrysalis chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
kfdl;sdfks;aldfk;askdf;sdkfl;weopwje CRYING. BEST DOCTOR WHO FIC ON THE INTERNET, HANDS DOWN.
SuperSaiyan24 chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
I should be studying, but I read your story. I have NO regrets. It's a really sweet story, wonderfully written. Your story is the best story I've ever read here. I can't find words to praise you, so just accept a big virtual hug from me
Guest chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
The Goddess of Myths chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
Oh my gosh. Reading this story was not healthy for me. I fangirled so much I'm actually surprised no one heard me. I love it so much. It's just so wonderful. It's probably one of the best Doctor Who stories I've read so far. And I know it's the best Doctor/Rose one. This is literally wonderful. I just can't praise you enough. Can I give you a hug through the computer for writing this? I'm just feeling so uncharacteristically giddy it's not even funny. Especially because I've been half depressed for no reason recently. I think you just made my year. I cannot explain how much I love this story. It just cannot be put into words.
Lieutenant-Jensen chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
Aww! This is so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Tim E. Lord: Time Lord
Nice :D
Scholar of Imagination chapter 15 . 2/22/2013
There are no words to express my intense joy, so I will just have to squeel instead:
acciojubjubbird chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
Awesome! Epic proposal, also he's ginger! And his car's blue. And him becoming a Pond (Williams...whatever!) perfect!