Reviews for Flying (& other Scenes)
The Other World chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
aw, really nice, light-hearted stories from everyday Hogwarts.. so much fun! The first and the last are probably the best - I hope you'll update with some more fun!
Thanks
xx
PhoenixFire77 chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
I'll just stare at you until you realise that wasn't funny. "Nuhuh"?! You could make the the Slytherins start kissing random Gryffindors except FRED and GEORGE!
PhoenixFire77 chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
The start said Dumbledore isn't gay. Wrong. Dumbledore IS gay! He held romantic feelings for Grindelwald, the reason why he couldn't stand up to Grindelwald until their duel. J.K Rowling revealed it ages ago, didn't you know? Unless you're very recent, then you wouldn't know. DUMBLEDORE IS GAY!
Kling chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Loved this scene. Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
YOU EVIL BEING I PRACTICALLYGOT OVER THAT PART AND THEN YOU COME ALONG AND DIG UP ALL OF MY FEELS
mab70 chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
Again, well done!
I really enjoy all these character focused vignettes.
Hoping to see these parts in the larger story.
mab70 chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
I thought Luna was spot on, Harry too. With the possible exception of expecting Harry to want to do something about her shoes going missing.
Really like the idea of Harry using that mirror and hopefully saving Sirius from death!
mab70 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
I thought this was very well done. Harry, Fawkes, and their interactions were completely believable to me. I found the descriptive language gave me a more than adequate picture of what was occurring without being overdone or tedious. Thank you for sharing your work.
Oh I am Slain chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
Fluffy McFluffFluff :)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
Nuhuh ! Yuhuh and never, ever, means yes. (Small groups of mistaken individuals do not count, much like the thousands of kids that get math problems wrong do not change the multiplication tables.)

Good exposition of the workings of a harmless Weasley prank.
erbkaiser chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Good concept. Even a clock standing still, is right twice a day.
erbkaiser chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I am laughing out loud at the imagery here.
julesdap chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
HOLY SHII -

That was totally freaky and sort of funny in a morbid way at the same time. My mind has exploded.
julesdap chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Oh my God. This is hilarious and just plain fantastic. I LOVE IT.