Reviews for Chasing the Saturdays
sd4ianto chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
After all Ianto does love that coat. How about a story with the boys all sweaty involving that certain coat?
veritas6.5 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
These have been fascinating vignettes! Great work.
sd4ianto chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
I liked the last chapter. I just felt it was very sad. Which I assumed it was suppose to be. I liked this chapter also. I think that because if the way RTD gad Jack weitten that people tended to forget that things like being buried for a couple thousand years, and tortured and killed for over a year and the death of people you love would have a profound effect on Jack. RTD wrote him like he was a machine and nothing affected him. So to read your story and the affect it had on Jack was refreshing in it's own way. Thank you.
cora-stacy chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Beautiful as always :)
PCJanto chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Fantastic chapter,This side of Jack show there more to jack than being a fearless leader,he carry a lot of emotional bagggage fill with pain ,loss. guilt and regret.
PCJanto chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Fantastic chapter,I love how at the end you did leave it on a hopeful note with Ianto calling Jack
sd4ianto chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
The only thing is I am confused about what is actually going on between them.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
YEAHHHHHHH! THAT LAST STORY WAS AMAZING OMG...JUST MARRY ME
Sandysan2013 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Me too. I love it when Ianto stands up for himself. I wish we'd seen the team voice their opinion to Ms Cooper about her arrogant display that day but that would have made Gwen accountable to her colleagues. RTD would never have that! I don't believe for a minute that a display like that would not have done serious damage to moral and relations in the workplace. It is possible Torchwood writers never worked in an office or with regular people. They are Torchwood, but they are human too, despite what Gwen thinks. There was bound to be anger and resentment about this. And yet we never see it on the screen. Thanks for showing a "human" response.
cora-stacy chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
I agree that Ianto is much stronger than most give him credit for. I think the reason most people write " Weepy Ianto" is because we see him cry on the show. But when you put it in context of those moments. ( Lisa, Jack, Aliens fucking with his head) those are probably the only times in his adult life he has done so.

The moment with the chain lock was my favorite but the whole thing was wonderful.
sd4ianto chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Yea I just, one time for him to tell Jack and Gwen to F***off.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
At first I was skeptical of the proposition that they got together before the cyberwoman episode. But I like how you worked it in. It gave another complicated layer to their relationship (like they need more complication!). So anyway, you won me over. Well done.
PCJanto chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Bravo,Bravo,brilliantly written and to the point,
I agree 100%,Ianto is strong and don't have to put up with Jack crap as much as I love them as a couple,Ianto deserve so much more than Jack give writing of Jack reaction to Gwen had me seething with anger.
sd4ianto chapter 2 . 2/4/2013