Reviews for Take the Target
JK chapter 4 . 6/8
Well if that's not a disappointing end to an strangle-worthy relationship I don't know what is. (I mean this emotionally, not disappointing as in this story could be written better.) Though I suppose original intent had wasn't to just leave things hanging between Mitchell and Posen, but three years leads to reasonably different conclusions. I'm not saying your story is bad though, I actually think quite the opposite and simply think it's somewhat poetic in how you ended it.
Furionknight chapter 4 . 1/20
I look forward to more of this story :)
MsCarmicheal chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
I love this story so much! I really hope you'll consider working in this again:(
bugzadc chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
I don't think I will ever find an Aubrey I love more and I wish I could read more about her.
bugzadc chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
I've read this twice in a month period now. Wish you would update- Aubrey is so stupidly endearing and I kinda miss her
Whit chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
You must continue! Please! This story is so in character for them! I absolutely adore it! It's so hard to find good Beca/Aubrey fabric!
underscore65 chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Please update again soon
Ahem chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Update? Please?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
your mitchsens are so awesome that i went and read them all, although epic laziness demands that i only write this one review. mucho cool points for writing that bizarre profile in the 3rd person and being witty enough to really capture the verbal subtleties needed to really flesh out these characters. my favorite fics are epic au's, alternative retellings, and plausible recountings of what could have happen if x ... all with characters reasonably close to their canon persona.
But you dont seem to review on time, so hopefully in a few months when i am "power reading" stories about my new favorite fanfic couple, Ill remember this story, and you'll have updated with a few new chappies for yo fans.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
:)(: Aubrey's conversation with her father, I really enjoyed that. It was sweet.
Love the awkward adorableness when Aubrey asked Beca out.
Interesting story. :)(:
lyssaspeakgood chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I'm intrigued to see where this goes. I like your take on Aubrey and the insight to her relationship with her father.
brooke chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
oh man, cant wait until the update :)
Alex chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Oh man, she so shouldn't have taken his advice, especially after snapping at Beca earlier. Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
momo0424 chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Great chapter!
blackindiaink chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Okay, I don't even ship Mitchsen but you have me now.., with your repartee, penchant for making it feel canon, and your characterization; I can't even... I am simultaneously jealous and turned on in a literary sense.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »